ECT water baptism

COGTHW

So Jesus is a liar then. 5 'Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.' John 3:5 According to your demonic doctrine Jesus is a liar and you are God and know the truth. Yes or no.? Are you Jesus.?

Obey Jesus Christ

dodge

Nope, was not required.

So Jesus taught you do as you please ?

Jesus taught to teach and baptize the nations.

Jesus was baptized.

Paul was baptized as was every person in scripture that were in Christ.

I will stay with scripture and not opinions that differ with scripture.

COGTHW

If you say Jesus and the thief went to heaven after He gave up the Ghost you don't read the bible.

Obey Jesus Christ

COGTHW

Paradise. 43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise. Luke 23:43 Jesus did not go to heaven when He died. 'For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 1 Peter 3:18-19 He was seen of the Apostles 40days after He came back from death.

Obey Jesus Christ

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paradise. 43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise. Luke 23:43 Jesus did not go to heaven when He died. 'For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 1 Peter 3:18-19 He was seen of the Apostles 40days after He came back from death.

Obey Jesus Christ

Jesus did not go to heaven. Interesting concept. Where is He?

COGTHW

He went to haven after He was seen by the Apostles. 2 Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen:

3 To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.

5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. Acts 1 Cmon man you know you not talking to a dummy. You running.

Obey Jesus Christ

COGTHW

You dodging everything like a cat dodge water man. You done man. Give up Let the scriptures be true man. It's obvious you don't read the Scriptures man. Go pray right now repent to God ask Him to show you the Scriptures. That you may know Him.

Obey Jesus Christ

whitestone

He went to haven after He was seen by the Apostles. 2 Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen:

3 To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.

5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. Acts 1 Cmon man you know you not talking to a dummy. You running.

Obey Jesus Christ

back up to verse 5 "baptised"? ,,,compare it to Acts 11:16-17 KJV

COGTHW

back up to verse 5 "baptised"? ,,,compare it to Acts 11:16-17 KJV

Acts 2:38
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 10:48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? Acts 8:36

Obey Jesus Christ

whitestone

Acts 2:38
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 10:48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? Acts 8:36

Obey Jesus Christ

so in Acts 1:5 KJV there going to be baptised,,,then in Acts 2:3-4 KJV ,,,then in Acts 11:15-17 KJV Peter remembers this,refers back to when he considered it taking place "as on us at the beginning" ...

Why did he think Gentiles needed to fulfil the law(water) when he witnessed them baptised by the Holy Ghost?

Jerry Shugart

Mat 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Repent and be baptized does not leave much wiggle room.

That stewardship is in regard to the prior dispensation. The fact is that none of the eleven to whom those words were addressed never went to all the nations and never baptized those from those nations.

These words here are also in regard to the past dispensation:

"Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18. They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover" (Mk.16:15-18).

Have you had your daily dose of the things described as deadly?

COGTHW

Y'all are running all over the place. Jesus said to be born of water and Spirit.? Did He not. Yes or no.?

Obey Jesus Christ