3rd Party Candidates

PePe MOB

For those out there with an inner voice calling them to vote for anyone other than the top two Presidential candidates, please consider looking into some of the 3rd party candidates. There are numerous websites on the interweb that can provide you with information on the alternate candidates.

One of the many is www.monstersontheballot.com. They are working to be a hub for many of the other websites.

When it comes to your vote, remember...the fate of the world does not rest on your vote. God is in charge of the world. We are simply in charge of making a good decision with our vote.

Peace Out,
Pepe

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
When it comes to your vote, remember...the fate of the world does not rest on your vote. God is in charge of the world. We are simply in charge of making a good decision with our vote.

Whether or not a righteous government is put into power rests on our vote. And yes, God is in charge of the world and He gave us instructions how to live.

Thanks for the link, I'm already voting 3rd Party, Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Libertarian and Green Party candidates.......

Libertarian and Green Party candidates.......

For those out there with an inner voice calling them to vote for anyone other than the top two Presidential candidates, please consider looking into some of the 3rd party candidates. There are numerous websites on the interweb that can provide you with information on the alternate candidates.

One of the many is www.monstersontheballot.com. They are working to be a hub for many of the other websites.

Peace Out,
Pepe

Thanks Pepe :)

Here is a great series of interviews with Gary Johnson and Jill Stein by Tavis Smiley. I am siding with Jill at the moment :thumb:

finger-pointing-up-clipart-1.jpg

quip

BANNED
Banned
Thanks Pepe :)

Here is a great series of interviews with Gary Johnson and Jill Stein by Tavis Smiley. I am siding with Jill at the moment :thumb:

Me too.

They say voting independent is a waste of a vote. Seems this election...the voting alternatives themselves are a huge waste of our collective efforts.

Vote independent.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I think you should vote for me. My campaign promise is to sleep though the term and not cause any problems.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Green Party

Green Party

An earlier interview with Jill Stein on TYT, (Published on June 10, 2016)

@

@

@

@

(Sorry people....trying to figure out how to post the video without the ad blocking half of it. Otherwise....can click on the link to watch it on YouTube.)

Freelight, you are so bump challenged. That Turk guy looks like he's interviewing a talking arm! Is this because it's daytime, and you only go bump in the night? I feel like I have to go around picking up after you, or am anal or something.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist

Freelight, you are so bump challenged. That Turk guy looks like he's interviewing a talking arm! Is this because it's daytime, and you only go bump in the night? I feel like I have to go around picking up after you, or am anal or something.

Read my post again.....it seems to be fixed now. I can't control how the ad blocks the video but I positioned the video lower. Im on my kindle fire tablet.....so go figure. It shows full video on my screen at the moment.

Read my post again.....it seems to be fixed now. I can't control how the ad blocks the video but I positioned the video lower. Im on my kindle fire tablet.....so go figure. It shows full video on my screen at the moment.

Well, it must be like a vision from the Lord that was only given you. I once tried everything, using a laptop, nothing worked.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Jill Stein

Jill Stein

Let's try again.....a newer interview here :) - will post the video lower to see if the ad won't block it. I gather the blocking happens only on mobile devices? Don't recall it happening on my desktop pc. Here goes :)

This published Oct. 21st -

@

@

[VIDEO=youtube;TWnX-sVdego]https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=TWnX-sVdego[/VIDEO]

Let's try again.....a newer interview here :) - will post the video lower to see if the ad won't block it. I gather the blocking happens only on mobile devices? Don't recall it happening on my desktop pc. Here goes :)

This will end your test, but, on a laptop, it's truncating things all the way down, still a hacked viewing area, as if they create a window that grabs a dynamic height of the whole input area. As mentioned, I couldn't find a way around it.

Was just thinking, how could there be a way around it, if the window that's created owns all that space? How are you going to alter that?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
One can also write in a candidate, i wrote in one when i early voted yesterday.

Write in one you voted for in the primary who didnt make it, if you want, send a message to Washington that you do not accept the candidates/system as it is.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
This will end your test, but, on a laptop, it's truncating things all the way down, still a hacked viewing area, as if they create a window that grabs a dynamic height of the whole input area. As mentioned, I couldn't find a way around it.

Ok.....on my tablet...all my videos are now FULL view,....so not sure what is going on or if a random factor is involved as well. Try refreshing the page. May bring this up on the Ask Knight thread :thumb:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Is it improper for poll workers when explaining to the line/crowd of people there to vote (how to use new machines) that they are to select the party they are registered to, and then hit enter and then just vote the local issues by selecting them then enter, then finished, without telling them they do not have to vote party line, and that they can write in?

I thought that was improper...

One can also write in a candidate, i wrote in one when i early voted yesterday.

Write in one you voted for in the primary who didnt make it, if you want, send a message to Washington that you do not accept the candidates/system as it is.

It's a noble thought, but not likely to register much, in a culture where everything is about money and winning. This is where the American system is all fouled-up, that money is allowed to talk, hence money inherently power, setting the agenda, selecting the candidates. It gets worse. It buys legislators and laws, law passed on the floors of Congress often written by corporate lawyers and presented to the creatures they own for a rubber stamping. Public funding of elections would have been great, an independent arm of government under strict access laws. I've often thought this was of the sorts of things the Founding Fathers didn't conceive of, moving forward, how money would corrupt government into a business, run by oligarchs, which is what we have. Trump only exists as a candidate, because he has his own money to get out there, which is a good thing, but no Abraham Lincoln could get elected in 2016, or even decades ago, only those corruptible getting the funding. On the Supreme Court end, big bribery is even free speech, corporations persons, with the glaring exception they don't suffer the legal consequences individuals do: all the rights, few of the responsibilities. They could bilk the Treasury of trillions, ruin countless peoples' lives, buy all the politicians they require, and nobody will go to jail.

PePe MOB

Thank you for those posters providing links to the 3rd party debate and interview. Those were added to the MonstersOnTheBallot website. Those were good adds.

Peace out,
PePe

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Thank you for those posters providing links to the 3rd party debate and interview. Those were added to the MonstersOnTheBallot website. Those were good adds.

Peace out,
PePe

You betcha! :)

Its a time crunch....2 days or less left to choose your vote and get your ballot in :) - I'm gonna research a few good news resources before I make my final decision,....I don't know if anything will sway me to vote for Hilary or Trump instead of a 3rd party candidate,...but will give it one more go. Funny, I've been watching a little bit of Alex Jones on Infowars.com and Youtube,....and a lot of pro-Trump anti Hilary venues.......they almost convince you to go with Trump as if Hilary is the anti-Christ. We'll see.......