I hope everyone is PRAYING about the presidential election

I have my favorites of the Republican candidates. But then i had to surrender and say, "Your will be done, Lord" because as much as i think i just know who the right person for president is, there is always that chance i am wrong. We have to pray God's will be done, regardless of feelings (and etc)

I'm glad some of the candidates dropped out. It will be a little easier now. But i wish Carson would drop out. He's Ok but he can't win, or so it seems 2 me

Still, i have a hard time imagining "the donald" as president. That guy appears to need therapy

one thing Ben Carson said in an interview recently-and is something I believe someone else said before him (can't recall who) is very true: We get the president we deserve. i sometimes think we deserve.. the one who needs therapy. I have found that people in general these days act like, well, juveniles. so why shouldn't we have a juvenile-acting president?

gee, it's been 10 minutes & no one has responded to this. I guess no one cares who gets to be president? :shocked:

of course, aside from voting "right" there isn't much we can do to make sure the right person wins. Or is there? Well, we could all figure out who the right person is and then campaign for him, couldn't we?

Here is the best prayer of all, I think, for the election

Jesus, who do you want for president? In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, I pray You tell us all :)

:think:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"Dear Lord, please appoint trad as philosopher king in place of a president. Amen"

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Here is the best prayer of all, I think, for the election

Jesus, who do you want for president? In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, I pray You tell us all :)

:think:

Jesus is not concerned of the world. He says let the dead bury their own dead. His followers should be concerned of God's kingdom.

Jesus also says His followers are not of the world meaning His followers should not be concerned of the politics. The politics are of the world.

blessings.

RBBI

I'm sorry to say, I think it's too late to matter. I also think it will be a woman, probably Hillary. And then the "fun" begins....

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
This decision is by the decree of the watchers, and the sentence by the word of the holy ones in order that the living may know that the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, gives it to whomever He will and sets over it the lowest of men. (Daniel 4:17 NKJV)​

What if our next president is worse than this one? Then what?

zoo22

gee, it's been 10 minutes & no one has responded to this. I guess no one cares who gets to be president? :shocked:

of course, aside from voting "right" there isn't much we can do to make sure the right person wins. Or is there? Well, we could all figure out who the right person is and then campaign for him, couldn't we?

Someone at TOL who hasn't been around recently was a big fan of Ted Cruz. She said he was Jesus. What do you think?

That person by the way, was lighthouse99, maybe you're familiar with her posts? She had also used other user names like:

republicanchick
TruthSetsFree
thechurchlady
coulter4president
otayOtay
Crusader5
logical1

I know, that's a lot of different user-names! Unusual, right? But yeah, lighthouse99 hasn't been around for a little while. Actually, maybe you can help me out with something... If by chance, you do see lighthouse99 around, will you remind her that she ran out without responding to my question for her:

Didn't you used to use these usernames:

republicanchick
TruthSetsFree
thechurchlady
coulter4president
otayOtay
Crusader5
logical1

With some of them, you'd even go to the "newbies" thread and pretend it was your first time here. I'm not sure why you do it? There's got to be some reason? Can you explain it to us?

I'd never gotten an answer from her on that.

Anyway, let me know what you think about lighthouse99 saying that Ted Cruz is Jesus.

And welcome to TOL, have you visited here before?

glorydaz

Someone at TOL who hasn't been around recently was a big fan of Ted Cruz. She said he was Jesus. What do you think?

That person by the way, was lighthouse99, maybe you're familiar with her posts? She had also used other user names like:

republicanchick
TruthSetsFree
thechurchlady
coulter4president
otayOtay
Crusader5
logical1

I know, that's a lot of different user-names! Unusual, right? But yeah, lighthouse99 hasn't been around for a little while. Actually, maybe you can help me out with something... If by chance, you do see lighthouse99 around, will you remind her that she ran out without responding to my question for her:

I'd never gotten an answer from her on that.

Anyway, let me know what you think about lighthouse99 saying that Ted Cruz is Jesus.

And welcome to TOL, have you visited here before?

Looks like you caught her/him fair and square. :chuckle:

Jesus is not concerned of the world. He says let the dead bury their own dead. His followers should be concerned of God's kingdom.

Jesus also says His followers are not of the world meaning His followers should not be concerned of the politics. The politics are of the world.

blessings.

I am afraid u r wrong. The Word also says that if your brother is being led off to death and you do nothing to save him (abortion), you will be held accountable. I am not sure where that is, but i am 100% sure it is THERE

Then there is Mt 25:31-46 that says whatever you do to the least of His Brethren, you do to Him. If you, along with millions of other "Christians" fail to vote, and a pro-abortion person wins, you are accountable 4 that. You will have blood on your hands.

"Thou shalt not kill"