ECT According to Paul he was not the only one that preached the MYSTERY.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Shaun Brasseaux is full of himself and so are you for furthering his agenda and your use of these divisive tags.

Oh yah, right. Where is my head. I should have put a :chuckle: after my comment to you so I can excuse it as nothing more than a "rib".

Grow up!
gimme-five-smiley-emoticon.gif

Jerry Shugart

Hello intojoy. Before Paul ever got saved there were over 8000 folks that were saved ! How do you suppose that happened if Paul was the first to preach the "Gospel of Grace" ?

They were saved when they believed that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God.

dodge

They were saved when they believed that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God.

Why do you create differences when there is only "one GOSPEL" ?

They were saved like every one who has ever been , that is being, or will ever be saved which is by GRACE.

Jerry Shugart

Eph 3:5
Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

See the "now revealed" unto his Holy apostles and prophets and "by the Spirit".

That is exactly how every single person who believes the gospel receives it:

"For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Spirit, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake" (1 Thess.1:5).​

Were you not even aware that it was revealed to you by the Spirit?

dodge

That is exactly how every single person who believes the gospel receives it:

"For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Spirit, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake" (1 Thess.1:5).​

Were you not even aware that it was revealed to you by the Spirit?

Jerry, it is not time to pat yourself on the back ! Seems you will do ANYTHING to deny the "context" of the very scripture that PROVES MAD is wrong. Your loss not mine.

Your addition and subtraction from scripture does not change the context of the scripture it just shows you really have a MAD driven agenda that is founded in lies and deceptions, and not supported by scripture.

dodge

Were the Twelve preaching a gospel at Luke 9:6 that declared that Christ would die for our sins?

Jerry, you cannot hang all scripture on a lie and MAD is a lie. I will not answer this ? again.

MAD has divided Jesus into " ethnic groups" that scripture does NOT support. Scripture says we are all one in Christ Jesus but that does not FIT into the madness of MAD they have to have two or three groups, sadly.

Jerry Shugart

Jerry, it is not time to pat yourself on the back ! Seems you will do ANYTHING to deny the "context" of the very scripture that PROVES MAD is wrong. Your loss not mine.

Your addition and subtraction from scripture does not change the context of the scripture it just shows you really have a MAD driven agenda that is founded in lies and deceptions, and not supported by scripture

Here is when the other Apostles learned about the gospel which Paul preached among the Gentiles in Paul's own words:

"And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain" (Gal.2:2).​

If there were only "one" gospel then there would be absolutely no reason to specify that the gospel that he is speaking of is the one "which I preach among the Gentiles."

If the gospel he preached among the Gentiles was the same gospel which he preached among the Jews then why would he need to go to Jerusalem in order to consider its relationship to the gospel which he had preached earlier in the company of some of the Apostles (Acts 9:27-29)?

Of course there would be no reason for him to do that if the gospel which he earlier preached with other apostles was the same one that he was preaching to the Gentiles.

dodge

Here is when the other Apostles learned about the gospel which Paul preached among the Gentiles in Paul's own words:

"And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain" (Gal.2:2).​

If there were only "one" gospel then there would be absolutely no reason to specify that the gospel that he is speaking of is the one "which I preach among the Gentiles."

If the gospel he preached among the Gentiles was the same gospel which he preached among the Jews then why would he need to go to Jerusalem in order to consider its relationship to the gospel which he had preached earlier in the company of some of the Apostles (Acts 9:27-29)?

Of course there would be no reason for him to do that if the gospel which he earlier preached with other apostles was the same one that he was preaching to the Gentiles.

Scripture is very clear that "all" the Apostles were taught the "mystery" by the Holy Spirit and that according to no less than PAUL, but those in MAD change the context to fit their error !

Everything you posted is immaterial as there is only one Gospel.

Last edited:

God's Truth

You didn't answer my question:

Were the Twelve preaching a gospel at Luke 9:6 that declared that Christ would die for our sins?

They were preaching the kingdom was at hand! Jesus did not die yet, but he taught forgiveness through him and that he would die and raise again.

Jerry Shugart

Everything you posted is immaterial as there is only one Gospel.

As far as you are concerned the whole Bible is immaterial if it contradicts you man-made ideas.

Anyone with the slightest degree of spiritual discernment can understand that the gospel which the twelve preached at Luke 9:6 was not the same gospel which Paul preached that declares that Christ died for our sins. That is because at the time the twelve preached that gospel they didn't even know that the Lord was going to die!

This is so simple but for some reason it is way above your head and you continue to insist that there was only one gospel!

glorydaz

As far as you are concerned the whole Bible is immaterial if it contradicts you man-made ideas.

Anyone with the slightest degree of spiritual discernment can understand that the gospel which the twelve preached at Luke 9:6 was not the same gospel which Paul preached that declares that Christ died for our sins. That is because at the time the twelve preached that gospel they didn't even know that the Lord was going to die!

This is so simple but for some reason it is way above your head and you continue to insist that there was only one gospel!

Everything is way above Dodge's head, and I'm not really sure how that can be, since he's so far up there on his own pedestal. ;)

God's Truth

Just read these scriptures, Jesus, his disciples, Philip, Peter, and Paul all preached the same good news gospel.

Acts 5:42 Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Messiah.

Acts 8:12 But when they believed Philip as he proclaimed the good news of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ,they were baptized, both men and women.

Acts 8:35 Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.

Acts 10:36 You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.

Acts 11:20 Some of them, however, men from Cyprus and Cyrene, went to Antioch and began to speak to Greeks also, telling them the good news about the Lord Jesus.

Acts 13:32 “We tell you the good news: What God promised our ancestors

God's Truth

Philip even taught the eunuch about Jesus going to the slaughter.

That is teaching Jesus died for us.

Don't you know what the blood of a lamb was for?