ECT How is Paul's message different?

lifeisgood

What do you think of Matthew 10:23 (KJV)?

The way I take it is the Lord telling them, no matter what keep evangelizing, no matter the persecution which was/is the case, keep evangelizing. You ARE my Disciples (which btw were more than 12) and you ARE my witnesses. You saw what I, Jesus did, you go tell others about what you saw with your own eyes.

No wonder the Lord said, you believe because you see, blessed those that without seeing, believes. Oh, Praise be to His Name!

You have problems in city #1, go to city #2, problems in #2, then go to city #3, until what I did at the Cross of Calvary has been heard in all the nations of the world.

Right Divider

Body part
They had in their minds all worked a plan of God, which was TOTALLY CONTRARY to the word of God, in other words, they wanted their own way and not the Lord’s.

Peter. ‘Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.’ Translation: No way, Lord, you’re not going to the Cross of Calvary, you’re supposed to sit on the throne of David as the King of Israel so that we can get rid of this Roman subjugation. Jesus’ response? To PETER’s face, “Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.”

James and John, "Lord, do you want us to call fire down from heaven to destroy them?" Translation: No way, Lord, you’re not going to the Cross of Calvary, you’re supposed to sit on the throne of David as the King of Israel so that we can get rid of this Roman subjugation. Jesus’ response? I can see Jesus responding to them, exactly as He did with Peter, “Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.”

ALL the Disciples (which by the way were more than 12) wanted their king right now sitting on the throne of David right now so that they wouldn’t have to be under the yoke of Roman subjugation, and what did Jesus said to ALL of them “Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.” Because I, Jesus, came to die on the Cross of Calvary to provide THE way of Salvation to all those who want to believe you and what I am doing, which is THE good news.

ALL the Disciples did NOT want the suffering Lamb.
ALL the Disciples wanted the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, right now.

Jesus' response? “Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.”
SO, I ask AGAIN, how could these men be preaching the GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM for ~3 YEARS if the did NOT understand that the Lord Jesus Christ would die and be raised again if THAT is ALL THE SAME GOSPEL as the gospel of the grace of God?

They had the LORD JESUS CHRIST as their teacher ALL OF THAT TIME.

Do you think that the LORD just "let them slide"?

So you think that Paul was a replacement apostle?

A one for twelve deal?

You have SO much to learn.

lifeisgood

ONCE AGAIN, I was not judging him BUT HIS FALSE DOCTRINE.

Sure you were.

You are against HIS FALSE DOCTRINE of Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary is the only way to Salvation, Sanctification, Healing, etc., which he gets from Paul?

I thought you said you follow Paul following Christ.

lifeisgood

So you think that Paul was a replacement apostle?

That's probably what you think.

It seem you believe the Lord only had 12 Disciples, and being that Judas was lost; the Lord now, in your world, only had 11 disciples, and the Lord was in desperate need for a replacement? Foolish nonsense.

Right Divider

Body part
Sure you were.

You are against HIS FALSE DOCTRINE of Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary is the only way to Salvation, Sanctification, Healing, etc., which he gets from Paul?

I thought you said you follow Paul following Christ.
Wow, another false accuser.

Read up on JS. He thinks that Paul was confused and did not understand the cross.

I'll bet that you think that Oral Roberts was a "great man of God" too!

lifeisgood

Wow, another false accuser.

Yes, you are.

Read up on JS. He thinks that Paul was confused and did not understand the cross.

Don't know who JS is. If you talking about Brother Jimmy Swaggart, you would have to provide HIS FALSE DOCTRINE as you accuse him of.

I'll bet that you think that Oral Roberts was a "great man of God" too!

Who is Oral Roberts?

If he believed in Jesus Christ and what he did at the Cross of Calvary like Paul did, then I would say he is a Brother in Christ. Otherwise; you, the accuser, would have to provide whatever you are accusing him of.

Right Divider

Body part
That's probably what you think.

It seem you believe the Lord only had 12 Disciples, and being that Judas was lost; the Lord now, in your world, only had 11 disciples, and the Lord was in desperate need for a replacement? Foolish nonsense.
I did NOT say disciples and do not know why you feel the need to capitalize it.

While the Lord Jesus was ministering to Israel, He chose 12 apostles for the twelve tribes of Israel. Good so far?

The Lord Jesus told THEM (12 apostles for the twelve tribes of Israel) that THEY would sit on 12 thrones judging the 12 tribes of Israel. Can you still follow this?

One betrayed the Lord Jesus and was replaced (Acts 1:15-26). Are you still able to follow along?

These twelve preached the kingdom to Israel (12 tribes), just like the Lord Jesus told them to do. Israel rejected them and their preaching.

It was at THAT time that God called Paul to preach the gospel of the grace of God to all without distinction and without Israel.

SaulToPaul 2

The way I take it is the Lord telling them, no matter what keep evangelizing, no matter the persecution which was/is the case, keep evangelizing. You ARE my Disciples (which btw were more than 12) and you ARE my witnesses. You saw what I, Jesus did, you go tell others about what you saw with your own eyes.

No wonder the Lord said, you believe because you see, blessed those that without seeing, believes. Oh, Praise be to His Name!

You have problems in city #1, go to city #2, problems in #2, then go to city #3, until what I did at the Cross of Calvary has been heard in all the nations of the world.

What if they were supposed to complete it after the LORD returned?

Israel saved first, then the nations.

lifeisgood

I did NOT say disciples and do not know why you feel the need to capitalize it.

Because I Feel Like It. Any Issues With It?

While the Lord Jesus was ministering to Israel, He chose 12 apostles for the twelve tribes of Israel. Good so far?

Out of the more than 12, the Lord choose 12. So, what's your problem? I don't see any.

The Lord Jesus told THEM (12 apostles for the twelve tribes of Israel) that THEY would sit on 12 thrones judging the 12 tribes of Israel. Can you still follow this?

Why would this be a problem to you?

One betrayed the Lord Jesus and was replaced (Acts 1:15-26). Are you still able to follow along?

Not replaced by Paul.

These twelve preached the kingdom to Israel (12 tribes), just like the Lord Jesus told them to do. Israel rejected them and their preaching.

And that is why PETER did not preach to any Gentile either, right?
And that is why PETER did not eat with any Gentiles either, right?

It was at THAT time that God called Paul to preach the gospel of the grace of God to all without distinction....

:think: What was the Great Commission given to ALL the Disciples NOT only the inner circle of the 12 --- Andrew, Bartholomew or Nathanael, James the Elder, James the Lesser or Younger, John, Jude or Thaddeus, Matthew or Levi, Peter or Simon Peter, Philip, Simon the Zealot, Thomas, Judas (REPLACED by Matthias NOT Paul):

Matthew 28:16-20 "...Therefore go [you all Disciples NOT Paul] and make disciples [of ONLY Israel? NO] of ALL nations [NOT just Israel], baptizing them [NOT just those of Israel] in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them [of ALL the nations, NOT only Israel] to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Any difference about what Paul preached? Yes, Paul received the same information that the Lord had given to the more than 12, had difficulty with it just the same as the more than 12 (Romans 7); then finally understood what the Lord told him (Romans 6), and Paul ran with it.

And Praise be to our Lord Jesus Christ that Paul did ran with it, or you, and I, would have never had had the opportunity to hear about Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary for the whole of humanity.

....and without Israel.

False - for the more than 12 did NOT stop preaching.

lifeisgood

What if they were supposed to complete it after the LORD returned?

I don't see it that way, but who knows, it could very well have been the way they understood it to be.

The Temple was still standing, so they, IMO, thought that they were to continue in the Temple, but that was not what the LORD told them to do.

Israel saved first, then the nations.

They didn't do either, IMO.

The result of their reluctance to go to all Israel and then to all nations, the diaspora.

lifeisgood

Why you say, "Cross," mister? Next it will be the KINE of wood the Cross was.

For some the BLOOD is the secret.

For others the PAIN and SUFFERING.

But "Jesus" will suffice, yeth? No?

Who's talking about a piece of wood? Are you also with so little understanding?

Have you not read Paul and his 14 epistles talking about the Cross? Was Paul talking about the piece of wood? If you think he was talking about a piece of wood, you better go back to BIBLE 101 class, no offense meant.

What is it today with some of you?

When I say Cross I am talking about Jesus Christ, His Work finished on the Cross of Calvary, His Suffering, His Crucifixion, His Death, His Burial, His Resurrection, His Ascension and it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with a piece of wood.

Any more questions?

Right Divider

Body part
Because I Feel Like It. Any Issues With It?
Boy you're a cranky one.

Out of the more than 12, the Lord choose 12. So, what's your problem? I don't see any.
My point was that there is a ONE-to-ONE relationship between the apostles that will judge Israel and the tribes.

Why would this be a problem to you?
It's not a problem for me. It's an observation that the Lord Jesus told them that they would be judging Israel (12 on 12).

Not replaced by Paul.
Good.

And that is why PETER did not preach to any Gentile either, right?
And that is why PETER did not eat with any Gentiles either, right?
Because that's the way that the Lord Jesus Christ instructed them.

Israel was to be a nation of priests to the rest of the world.

:think: What was the Great Commission given to ALL the Disciples NOT only the inner circle of the 12 --- Andrew, Bartholomew or Nathanael, James the Elder, James the Lesser or Younger, John, Jude or Thaddeus, Matthew or Levi, Peter or Simon Peter, Philip, Simon the Zealot, Thomas, Judas (REPLACED by Matthias NOT Paul):
Firstly, the term "Great Commission" is another classic example of "Churchianity".

Secondly, He gave that commission ONLY to the eleven!
Mat 28:16-20 KJV Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them. (17) And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted. (18) And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. (19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: (20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Matthew 28:16-20 "...Therefore go [you all Disciples NOT Paul] and make disciples [of ONLY Israel? NO] of ALL nations [NOT just Israel], baptizing them [NOT just those of Israel] in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them [of ALL the nations, NOT only Israel] to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Once again, Jesus told THEM this. And this included (per "teach them to obey ALL things I have commanded"), the law of Moses.
Mat 23:1-3 KJV Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, (2) Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: (3) All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
Any difference about what Paul preached? Yes, Paul received the same information that the Lord had given to the more than 12, had difficulty with it just the same as the more than 12 (Romans 7); then finally understood what the Lord told him (Romans 6), and Paul ran with it.
Paul taught many things that God revealed to him. Many of these things were not revealed before. This is one of the reasons that Paul stresses his apostleship and the DIRECT revelations from God.

And Praise be to our Lord Jesus Christ that Paul did ran with it, or you, and I, would have never had had the opportunity to hear about Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary for the whole of humanity.
Paul is the PATTERN for today:
1Ti 1:16 KJV Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
PATTERN and HEREAFTER are just too clear to miss, but far too many do anyway.