freelight's cosmic cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well dear sir,

I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or a criticism, or who its directed at. I'll have to review your credentials on discerning 'goofballs' a bit more, before we take this matter further :crackup:

I think you KNOW who he was speaking of? If not, then you're not as smart as you pretend to be. Understand? Probably not.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"If anyone lack wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives liberally". I think most religionists and spiritualists know that 'God' or 'Deity' is the source of all that is. This 'God-presence' is omnipresent.

What or whose gospel are you referring to is a pertinent question. Jesus or Paul's gospel, or some other version or presentation, synthesized with other elements or schools of thought? You have a caricature-version or conception of 'the gospel',....other people may have a different definition or understanding of the 'good news'. My commentary on the gospel has been shared freely, as the good news of the kingdom, shared in the gospels and in other religious writings that expand upon the teachings of Jesus. The good news of the kingdom is available to all, who are invited to recognize that they are children of God, and that God is our Heavenly Father. Its pretty fundamental on that level,...although variations and extensions of the 'gospel' can be described further. I think keeping it 'simple' in its essentials on that level, is sufficient, unless you want to branch out into other areas of 'theology'.

Your "wisdom" isn't coming from the Holy Spirit. Perhaps another source is indicated, wouldn't you say?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey, Freelight, Did you check your "Woodshed" complaint about me? It says you made a frivolous report and that you are indeed a member of a "UFO Cult." Maybe that will put a halt to your denial now?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
They can't give any substance other than the theology cult programming that has made exclusive robots out of them, Involved in the Babylonian commerce system that allows them to live under it's umbrella yet they speak about faith and being saved when they are speaking through a persona programmed to support their real masters which is the state first, the Creator second.

It's about time somebody made some sense on this thread. Nah, just kidding.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Research a bit more..................

Research a bit more..................

Hey, Freelight, Did you check your "Woodshed" complaint about me? It says you made a frivolous report and that you are indeed a member of a "UFO Cult." Maybe that will put a halt to your denial now?

Yes, I've already addressed and corrected your misconceptions here and elsewhere.

My report here for harassment still holds.

Sherman responded -

This report is frivolous.

A cult can be defined as any religion outside the mainstream of Christianity, which yours is. Urantia is listed as a UFO religion.---->https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFO_religions

I do not agree with the above as being 'frivolous'. I've already addressed this. The Urantia Movement is only listed by wiki on its list of so called 'UFO Religions', but is not even mentioned on its main 'UFO Religion' page, where it lists the major organizations that qualify as 'UFO Religion' (since they have some kind of connection/association with UFOs). The Urantia movement is only considered in the category of 'ufo religions' because of its purported communication with extra-terrestrial beings (celestial personalities) thru which the papers came forth, but not UFO contact or any phenomena connected with modern day Ufology. So those continuing to INSIST that the UB is associated with UFO's are wrong.

For those interested in further discussion on the UB, they can go to the appropriate thread here.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The great OZ is waiting for ya GM, after you wake up from the poppy field experience.

Well, if you weren't so peculiar, I'd have to say something witty. However, you continue to show yourself as a metaphysical oddball. So, keep up the good work. You seem to lack "Damage control" when you leave one of your extremely strange posts that make no sense? So, in essence, you have a reason to be proud of yourself.

Zeke

Yes, I've already addressed and corrected your misconceptions here and elsewhere.

Religion is a broad spectrum yet Sherman doesn't allow true debate, (most likely from whiners/strawmen like GM and LON) when it questions the standard traditional assertion on Jesus being a historic figure then the hammer falls, which exposes their own limited egocentric ability to deal with emotions, seems to fit with their eternal punishment Deity who has an Ego bigger than the Universe.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Lazy faith Christians serving two masters, to indoctrinated to even discern a known truth about the Surname fraud going on in this Corporate National Cable, A Babble mouthed false Christian speaking the mantra/sitcom of the traditional lie fed to them since childhood.

Now, I've been getting quite perturbed as to the mass evoculations evolving from your immediate location and if strict measures are not immediately taken I'll be forced to immobilize my inhibitions and take further retaliations towards prohibiting any further abuses towards society?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Religion is a broad spectrum yet Sherman doesn't allow true debate, (most likely from whiners/strawmen like GM and LON) when it questions the standard traditional assertion on Jesus being a historic figure then the hammer falls, which exposes their own limited egocentric ability to deal with emotions, seems to fit with their eternal punishment Deity who has an Ego bigger than the Universe.

You are :rotfl: congratulations. You have the same thoughts of an Amoeba with a learning disability. :crackup:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
By the way Zeke, your approval rating is awfully low? You might try and force yourself to sound, at least halfway intelligent? Could you at least give it a shot? I'd like to see you articulate your thoughts in such a way that your fellow posters don't think of you as such an "unbalanced" character?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Sherman responded -

I do not agree with the above as being 'frivolous'. I've already addressed this. The Urantia Movement is only listed by wiki on its list of so called 'UFO Religions', but is not even mentioned on its main 'UFO Religion' page, where it lists the major organizations that qualify as 'UFO Religion' (since they have some kind of connection/association with UFOs). The Urantia movement is only considered in the category of 'ufo religions' because of its purported communication with extra-terrestrial beings (celestial personalities) thru which the papers came forth, but not UFO contact or any phenomena connected with modern day Ufology. So those continuing to INSIST that the UB is associated with UFO's are wrong.

For those interested in further discussion on the UB, they can go to the appropriate thread here.

I see that you're still in "Permanent denial of reality." Perhaps you ought to treat yourself to a nice, friendly "Brain scan" to see if there's any damage to the structure of your brain? I'm afraid you may need extensive therapy? You may need "in-house treatment?" They may be able to help you cope with the copious amounts of "Little green men" voices that keep you in a disturbed state of mind? I hope the best for you.

Zeke

By the way Zeke, your approval rating is awfully low? You might try and force yourself to sound, at least halfway intelligent? Could you at least give it a shot? I'd like to see you articulate your thoughts in such a way that your fellow posters don't think of you as such an "unbalanced" character?

I am really concerned with you're opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.