Black People Have Ruined America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When I was 12 years old in 1962 my Dad had a bakery truck that would go through the neighborhoods, ring a bell and the people would come out to the truck and purchase doughnuts, bread, pies, cakes, cream puffs, etc. I received fifty cents a day to help my Dad. One area we use to visit was an all black poor area somewhere in L.A. California. They didn't have asphalt roads, just dirt roads. We never once encountered ANY trouble from any of those folks. They were respectful to us and visa-versa. This was 1962 and just a few short years later, the Watts riots were in the news. Most likely that area was close by where me and my Dad served their community. Something happened between 1962 and the mid-sixties? I have a theory that the Kennedy assasination (1963) played a BIG part in changing our society? In 1962 we were just coming out of the "Innocent period" known as the 50s. Rock and Roll, Hula-Hoops, Drive-in Movies, and acceptable TV venue. After the assasination we seem to lose our innocence as a society.

Music was changing, the VietNam war was raging, civil unrest ruled the day, etc. Someone once said: "You can't go home again." I believe it was Thomas Wolfe if I'm not mistaken? We, as a society have changed in many ways. We no longer feel safe and care free. Perhaps, the media of the 50s censured are awareness of what was going on then? What ever it was and what caused it, somehow seemed better. I believe everything is downhill from now on. Things are going to get worse and not better. We know that when we read and study the Bible. Perilous times are ahead and it's best to KNOW where we stand before God. Some of us are saved, some of us are not.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The dems have succeeded in creating a culture of entitlement,
No, that's just a code phrase created by people who couldn't get away with dropping the N bomb in the public square any longer and co-opted by those who were determined to keep everything they could, including as much of the social order as possible. It's a great way to appeal to the darker impulses of the fading, increasingly weakened dominant culture of whites while coloring it in the appearance of public virtue.

and fed the idea that blacks are mistreated.
Only the profoundly or willfully ignorant would believe that blacks haven't been systematically mistreated. It's why people of color were hosed and shot and beaten for having the temerity to suggest they should have the same voting rights as white people about a hundred years after they were brought out of the bondage of being considered property. That sort of tree sends down deep, bitter roots.

Obama has poured grease on the fire and created an army of black malcontents.
If you think it took a black president to create anger in the black community you haven't likely so much as ridden through a black community in your lifetime with the doors unlocked.

..teaming them up with the "college kids" who think violence is the newest form of entertainment.
As opposed to Kent State?

Violence comes from two places. Either it's an expression of power without moral compass or the struggle for power with the same want. Enough of either will make ordinarily decent people inclined to make the wrong choices, from mobs to goons with authority. As with Germany. As with our nation in the South with blacks or the West and elsewhere with Native Americans.

Liberal has nothing to do with it. That trumped up war is just the show dog for people who want to keep you occupied by one side or the other. Doesn't really matter which, so long as you're afraid and fighting, distracted, taking on people who aren't any more powerful than you while the people who are continue to do what they have in mind.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, that's just a code phrase created by people who couldn't get away with dropping the N bomb in the public square any longer and co-opted by those who were determined to keep everything they could,

And you called Trad stupid? I realize he is, but your post is pure unadulterated ********. There is no other words for it, so I will let the word filters do the censorship.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Kill whitey

awww

I like whitey

000MMI_Michael_Bowman_007.jpg

America failed black people. LBJ was the biggest culprit. The black family was stronger than the white, and that was taken from them. Educational failure keeps them down.

got that right :thumb:

That said an in closing, you're an idiot.

:doh:

The dems have succeeded in creating a culture of entitlement, and fed the idea that blacks are mistreated. Obama has poured grease on the fire and created an army of black malcontents...teaming them up with the "college kids" who think violence is the newest form of entertainment. It's just lovely out there in Liberal Land. ;)

:thumb:

Here's a fixer: give blacks a 5 year tax holiday to start businesses.

aren't most black businesses already tax-free?

selling drugs, pimping ho's, breaking and entering, grand theft auto....

Something happened between 1962 and the mid-sixties?

bob Dylan went electric

darn those sneaky jews! :sibbie:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
in my experience, teaching in high poverty failing inner city schools, I've seen it first hand

it was a very strong factor in my decision to change my plans and not seek employment in that district
My years of experience working within poor communities and largely dealing with problems associated with poverty run contrary to your impression. The "an" bit was good though. If I was still including you in Quixote's I'd have credited it as a solid comeuppance. Well, this will have to do then.

And you called Trad stupid? I realize he is, but your post is pure unadulterated ********. There is no other words for it, so I will let the word filters do the censorship.
I don't think Trad is stupid at all. I think he's a racist who once tried much harder than he does these days to resist the impulse. My post was an impression and if the best you can muster in response to it is profanity, if you think that's the only possible response I'd say you aren't doing yourself any favors or me any particular injury.

That said, you should abide by the rules of the joint. You gave your word to do that when you signed on. If I can resist it the impulse with racists you can resist with a thought that opposes your ideological bias. Or you should be capable. Think of it as a football game. You can hate the other team. You don't have to use the old, profane anti B.U. chant.

Anyway, the "culture of entitlement" is almost always aimed at black people. Even though there are loads of whites on welfare, by way of.

ok doser

My years of experience working within poor communities and largely dealing with problems associated with poverty run contrary to your impression.

so we have differing experiences

yours doesn't negate mine, mine doesn't negate yours

I offer mine as evidence that, in my experience, a culture of entitlement does indeed exist, at least in one of the most progressive regions of the country, historically, with a strong tradition of assisting minorities overcome the effects of oppression they have encountered in less enlightened parts of the country

ok doser

Anyway, the "culture of entitlement" is almost always aimed at black people. Even though there are loads of whites on welfare, by way of.

and those whites who are multi-generational recipients of governmental assistance, who expect and demand it, are scorned as white trash

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
so we have differing experiences

yours doesn't negate mine, mine doesn't negate yours
Right. They're both anecdotes.

I offer mine as evidence that, in my experience
That's not evidence of anything except your experience, as with the above. It doesn't really establish the truth of the thing.

Now, tell me, do you know the profile of the average welfare recipient?

, a culture of entitlement does indeed exist, at least in one of the most progressive regions of the country, historically, with a strong tradition of assisting minorities overcome the effects of oppression they have encountered in less enlightened parts of the country
I get the first part of that is your anecdotal impression. The last part was just your ignorance of your own regions conduct, I suppose. Or an intentional narrowing to avoid some of the worst of it. A lot of really ugly racial and ethnic violence, oppression, etc. to be had there...anywhere in the country, really.

and those whites who are multi-generational recipients of governmental assistance, who expect and demand it, are scorned as white trash
So you realize how the first phrase is used too and why there's another one, rarely used in any political rhetoric within our lifetime, to note the impression of that problem within the dominant culture by color.

Look out, Nick may be on the verge of dog-cussing you. :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
In 2012 around 41% of blacks were on government assistance to around 13% of whites and 18% of Asians and 36% of Hispanics.

So around 80% of the population is white and 12% is black.

There would have been around 18 and a half million blacks on welfare of some sort.
There would have been around 33 million whites on welfare.

So while the problem is more pervasive within the black community, it's cost to the society is about half of that of whites. Makes the rhetorical concentration a curious thing, unless you're trying to play on the fears and ethnocentric biases of the aging, shrinking dominant group.

I used the percentages and populations from 2014 because the source breakdowns were at hand and the percentages should be in line within that close a time period.

ok doser

I offer mine as evidence that, in my experience...

That's not evidence of anything except your experience...

:dizzy:

I do believe that cabinetmaker's retardedness has been rubbing off on you

... ignorance of your own regions conduct, I suppose.

when your ancestors were beating black slaves in the cotton fields, mine were welcoming Frederick douglas to Rochester and helping him publish the north star

ok doser

In 2012 around 41% of blacks were on government assistance to around 13% of whites and 18% of Asians and 36% of Hispanics.

So around 80% of the population is white and 12% is black.

There would have been around 18 and a half million blacks on welfare of some sort.
There would have been around 33 million whites on welfare.

So while the problem is more pervasive within the black community, it's cost to the society is about half of that of whites. Makes the rhetorical concentration a curious thing, unless you're trying to play on the fears and ethnocentric biases of the aging, shrinking dominant group.

I used the percentages and populations from 2014 because the source breakdowns were at hand and the percentages should be in line within that close a time period.

none of which speaks to the culture of entitlement that you are so desperate to deny the existence of :chuckle:

but good try little fellow!

have a cookie!

PureX

How do you think Hilary Clinton is winning over Sanders?
She's cheating. The DNC primary is set up exactly to stop someone like Sanders from winning the candidacy. The head of the DNC said so, herself.

Because whites disproportionately like Clinton over Sanders?
Sanders fills stadiums beyond capacity. 20 thousand people show up. Hillary Clinton can barely collect a few hundred at her rallies. But they're all party insiders and corporate reps. Bernie wins the popular vote in state after state, yet Hillary walks away with most of the delegates. They've got the system rigged. The primary election is just for show.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
none of which speaks to the culture of entitlement that you are so desperate to deny the existence of :chuckle:
Actually I addressed it directly, noted it was primarily used to reference blacks then noted the welfare problem/resource drain is disproportionately found in the black community but that the actual cost to society is doubled by the white community that is rarely noted in political rhetoric at all.

Maybe if you read before posting. :think:

Now say something stupid that sums why you're really pretending to engage.

but good try little fellow!

have a cookie!
Got your nose. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.