Anti-Christ Spirit of Spiritual Death Exposed

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
And on that "Worship God and not Angels note"

Php. 2:9f

9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,

Rm. 14:11

11 For it is written:
“As I live, says the Lord,
Every knee shall bow to Me,
And every tongue shall confess to God
.”

Is. 45:23

23 I have sworn by Myself;
The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness,
And shall not return,
That to Me every knee shall bow,
Every tongue shall take an oath

Is. 45:5

Curious how you get around the actual context:

Revelation 22:6-13 KJV
6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,

11 For it is written:
.”

And shall not return,

daqq

11 For it is written:
And every tongue shall confess to God.”

And shall not return,
Every tongue shall take an oath.

You too then: how do you get around that context you quoted me quoting?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

11 For it is written:
.”

And shall not return,

You too then: how do you get around that context you quoted me quoting?

I didn't... I emphasized that the Angel and Jesus are two different items of discussion, by proving that Jesus is decreed to be worshipped, while the "Angel" is involved in the passage as a fellow traveler in Johns Revelation.

It is a rehash of Rev. 19:10

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”

Also, you don't have any respect for Context! If you did, you would cower and fear at the meanings of the verses you merely dismissed.

Also... about that Spirit of Prophecy! Rm. 8:9f and Php. 1:19

And your dismissal of scripture will come in which of your wicked tactics?

daqq

I didn't... I emphasized that the Angel and Jesus are two different items of discussion, by proving that Jesus is decreed to be worshipped, while the "Angel" is involved in the passage as a fellow traveler in Johns Revelation.

It is a rehash of Rev. 19:10

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”

Also, you don't have any respect for Context! If you did, you would cower and fear at the meanings of the verses you merely dismissed.

Also... about that Spirit of Prophecy! Rm. 8:9f and Php. 1:19

And your dismissal of scripture will come in which of your wicked tactics?

Another bold faced lie: I did not dismiss the verses because I believe them. In fact I believe everything written while you have denied most all that I have posted from the scripture. I nowhere dismissed the passage but rather plainly and clearly asked you to explain how you get around the context because you have already confessed essentially the same beliefs as Jerry Shugart. How is it that you and Jerry say that "Jesus is YHWH" while at the same time saying this is him in this passage who tells Yohanan not to worship him? Do you not see that it is the same person still speaking to Yohanan in the vision? It appears to be YOU who has no respect for context.

6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
9 Then saith he unto me,
See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Another bold faced lie: I did not dismiss the verses because I believe them. In fact I believe everything written while you have denied most all that I have posted from the scripture. I nowhere dismissed the passage but rather plainly and clearly asked you to explain how you get around the context because you have already confessed essentially the same beliefs as Jerry Shugart. How is it that you and Jerry say that "Jesus is YHWH" while at the same time saying this is him in this passage who tells Yohanan not to worship him? Do you not see that it is the same person still speaking to Yohanan in the vision? It appears to be YOU who has no respect for context.

Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
9 Then saith he unto me,
See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Curious how you get around the actual context:

7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

How about the direct rout where I am again disgusted at your unrepentant LIES!

Revelation 22:16

16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”

Way to take the bait... and show how slaqq you are with CONTEXT!

Maybe I should call you cool hand Luke... because you have a whole hand of NOTHING!

daqq

16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”

Maybe I should call you cool hand Luke... because you have a whole hand of NOTHING!

I do know the context but you appear to have missed a few things:

Revelation 1:1 KJV
1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

And how is the Messenger described in Rev 1:12-20? Oh, that's right, same Messenger from Daniel 10:1-6 but in this account Yohanan describes him as one like unto the Son of Man. So according to context Elohim gave this Revelation to His Son to show to His/his servants and you must then believe that the Son in turn gave the Revelation to his own Angel and then the Angel in turn gave it to Yohanan, right? Does Messiah even have a body according to you and Jerry? Because apparently not according to your doctrine, that is, if you say that he is only speaking through a Messenger-Angel in chapter twenty two. What a mass of confusion the two of you and yours have created! :chuckle:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

There's only ONE LORD of HOSTS genius!

And how is the Messenger described in Rev 1:12-20? Oh, that's right, same Messenger from Daniel 10:1-6 but in this account Yohanan describes him as one like unto the Son of Man. So according to context Elohim gave this Revelation to His Son to show to His/his servants and you must then believe that the Son in turn gave the Revelation to his own Angel and then the Angel in turn gave it to Yohanan, right? Does Messiah even have a body according to you and Jerry? Because apparently not according to your doctrine, that is, if you say that he is only speaking through a Messenger-Angel in chapter twenty two. What a mass of confusion the two of you and yours have created! :chuckle:

Bow down to Jesus Slaqq. Your denial of Messiah is only emphasized by your Judah's Kiss of saying you show people how to understand what He said!

Condfess now, or confess later.

I notice you removed the emphasis on the scripture within the very chapter that you are twisting. You are either a troll, or spiritual oppressed soul.

Zeke

Ironically,

You would be wrong. In fact... there is absolutely no similarity between Open Theism and Roman doctrine... at all. However... Arianism does predate the Acts 11:26 title of "Christianity"...

John 8:58f

In verse 58 ... "Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.” ... we see the LOGOS that IS GOD, Speaking.

While in verse 59 "Then they took up stones to throw at Him;" ... we see the first Arians.

The Arian followers of Jesus can also be observed in (John 6:66)

# Congratulations on that

You both believe in the literal blood sacrifice so the building may have different rooms but the foundation is the same. Plus you would be joined at the historical hip concerning scripture when the Kingdom is in you and concerns now/timeless and none observable Luke 17:20-21 to the first adam's temporal mentality that strictly focuses on this temporal kingdom religious cloud watching, not realizing the script is told in parabolic tales that incarnates the dual nature as being two separated siblings to highlight the distinctions between the flesh and the Divine state of mind that has no dogma or indoctrinated exclusiveness seeing everything is one in that Divine state the more excellent way 1Cor 12:31-13:1,13.

daqq

There's only ONE LORD of HOSTS genius!

Bow down to Jesus Slaqq. Your denial of Messiah is only emphasized by your Judah's Kiss of saying you show people how to understand what He said!

Condfess now, or confess later.

I notice you removed the emphasis on the scripture within the very chapter that you are twisting. You are either a troll, or spiritual oppressed soul.

You do not command me and I have not twisted anything. Obviously you are all talk and no truth because you are not able to even hold an actual conversation about the scripture you claim to believe and uphold. In fact Messiah himself is the Word so how is it you claim to worship the Word but you do not know anything about the Word? You even prove that your claim to worship the Word is not true, when it really comes down to the facts, and you do so every time you are engaged about the scripture and what it means.

Here is some more context:

Habakkuk 3:6 KJV
4 And his brightness was as the light; he had horns coming out of his hand: and there was the hiding of his power.

Yes, seven horns coming out of his hand: and therein is hidden his power because they are the seven angels throughout the Apokalypse; seven stars, seven horns, seven eyes, seven lamps of fire, and seven Spirits before the throne. Messiah is the Right Arm and Right Hand of the Father while the seven stars of the first chapter are the same seven Angels throughout including the seven who blow the seven trumpets and the seven with the seven last strokes. Why is it that this happens with every single subject that comes up with you and Jerry? You quote a passage in absolute delusion and when you get called on it with scripture you fold up like a house of cards in the wind? There is so much more context too: this is only the tip of the proverbial iceberg, it is all interrelated to the point that you cannot see the forest for all the trees that are blocking your blind mans view.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Over the years there's been quite a bit of pencil pushin' goin' on.

For a fact.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You both believe in the literal blood sacrifice so the building may have different rooms but the foundation is the same. Plus you would be joined at the historical hip concerning scripture when the Kingdom is in you and concerns now/timeless and none observable Luke 17:20-21 to the first adam's temporal mentality that strictly focuses on this temporal kingdom religious cloud watching, not realizing the script is told in parabolic tales that incarnates the dual nature as being two separated siblings to highlight the distinctions between the flesh and the Divine state of mind that has no dogma or indoctrinated exclusiveness seeing everything is one in that Divine state the more excellent way 1Cor 12:31-13:1,13.

God chose it as His ultimate message to us! The wages of Sin is death! Is God a liar?

God killed an animal to cloth Adam and Eve. He is our clothing of righteousness. Is the Cross now void of power Zeke? What did God Die on the Cross for? To turn the stones to bread? God commanded animal sacrifice to prophesy the salvation we have in HIS very LOGOS (Flesh) !

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You do not command me and I have not twisted anything. Obviously you are all talk and no truth because you are not able to even hold an actual conversation about the scripture you claim to believe and uphold. In fact Messiah himself is the Word so how is it you claim to worship the Word but you do not know anything about the Word? You even prove that your claim to worship the Word is not true, when it really comes down to the facts, and you do so every time you are engaged about the scripture and what it means.

Here is some more context:

Habakkuk 3:6 KJV
4 And his brightness was as the light; he had horns coming out of his hand: and there was the hiding of his power.

Yes, seven horns coming out of his hand: and therein is hidden his power because they are the seven angels throughout the Apokalypse; seven stars, seven horns, seven eyes, seven lamps of fire, and seven Spirits before the throne. Messiah is the Right Arm and Right Hand of the Father while the seven stars of the first chapter are the same seven Angels throughout including the seven who blow the seven trumpets and the seven with the seven last strokes. Why is it that this happens with every single subject that comes up with you and Jerry? You quote a passage in absolute delusion and when you get called on it with scripture you fold up like a house of cards in the wind? There is so much more context too: this is only the tip of the proverbial iceberg, it is all interrelated to the point that you cannot see the forest for all the trees that are blocking your blind mans view.

Like your father (of lies)... you desire to be like God and thus HATE HIS (God's) LOGOS!

Zeke

Of course you wouldn't touch the verses from the Revelation with a ten foot pole! Just make your snide remarks and then run away from these verses as fast as you can. Here we see God describing himself as the "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end":

"And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son" (Rev.21:6-7).​

The following verses reveal that Jesus Christ is the "Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end":

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last" (Rev.22:12-13).​

It is the Lord Jesus who is said to be coming quickly:

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus" (Rev.22:12-13).​

There can be no doubt that since there can only be ONE "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end" then the Lord Jesus is God. Despite this clear evidence you prove that you put more faith in what some men say about the Scriptures than you do in what the Scriptures actually say!

And you won't admit what Luke 17:20-21 means to you're historically based dogma that can't fathom the eternal Kingdom always being at hand in you, which is "where" the second coming happens. The time based script is the letter that kills the spiritual intent 2Cor 3:6, Galatians 1:12 that is the place of revelations not observable flesh and blood religious antics that separate not only the incarnate dual natures into distinct historical siblings That is strictly symbolic which Galatians 4:24-28 lays out if you have the eyes and ears to listen for that still small voice. So you keep posting those Roman parasitic (historically based) interpretations that require some future events that will be supplied by the same Elitist folks who gave you that interpretation that make void the Divine interpretation from the God of the living that is supposed to live in you NOW.

daqq

Like your father... you desire to be like God and thus HATE HIS LOGOS!

:rotfl:

And what usually comes next? Cry wolf again: "Help, help me, I'm under direct daqq attack!"
And perhaps another call-out thread with a slew of names mentioned to come help you. :chuckle:

Zeke

God chose it as His ultimate message to us! The wages of Sin is death! Is God a liar?

God killed an animal to cloth Adam and Eve. He is our clothing of righteousness. Is the Cross now void of power Zeke? What did God Die on the Cross for? To turn the stones to bread? God commanded animal sacrifice to prophesy the salvation we have in HIS very LOGOS (Flesh) !

That literal mentality has you stuck in flesh and blood mode that inherits nothing, you are the Cross of sacrifice the Divine spark dwells in, yet you a religious gunslinger continues to kill the intent by using ammo from the first adams temporal covenant you cling to, when are you going to wake up to who you really are Luke 15:17? 2Cor 3:6, Luke 17:20-21, Gen 32:30. You can never grasp that all things are one in Christ/You until you drop the time based theology that looks into the past and future thriving on separation instead of returning to the eternal now for rest and peace no theology can provide.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
:rotfl:

And what usually comes next? Cry wolf again: "Help, help me, I'm under direct daqq attack!"
And perhaps another call-out thread with a slew of names mentioned to come help you. :chuckle:

You are a Mt. 23 ... full blown Judaizer claiming to be a follower of Jesus! You are a blind guide that would make others twice the son of perdition that lock up the kingdom to others with a theology that is so black, it could only have one author.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
That literal mentality has you stuck in flesh and blood mode that inherits nothing, you are the Cross of sacrifice the Divine spark dwells in, yet you a religious gunslinger continues to kill the intent by using ammo from the first adams temporal covenant you cling to, when are you going to wake up to who you really are Luke 15:17? 2Cor 3:6, Luke 17:20-21, Gen 32:30. You can never grasp that all things are one in Christ/You until you drop the time based theology that looks into the past and future thriving on separation instead of returning to the eternal now for rest and peace no theology can provide.

You stumble in the lust of your flesh and drink the spoiled wine! You speak as if you knew what you read, but you thirst for that which you deny.

daqq

You are a Mt. 23 ... full blown Judaizer claiming to be a follower of Jesus! You are a blind guide that would make others twice the son of perdition that lock up the kingdom to others with a theology that is so black, it could only have one author.

No, actually you are claiming to be a Jew but are not Yhudi. :)

daqq

Who is your Savior Daqq?

Lol, already told it is not my place to tell you his name: you have to be one of his and he will surely tell you. But he did say this: Judge not, that you not be judged. For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged: and with what measure you mete out, it shall be measured unto you. And why do you behold the twig that is in your brother's eye, but consider not the stock of lumber that is in your own eye? Or how shall you say to you brother, "Let me cast out the twig out of your eye", and behold, a stock of lumber is in your own eye! O Hypocrite, first remove the stock of lumber out of your own eye; and then shall you see clearly to cast out the twig out of your brother's eye! Do not give not that which is holy to the dogs, neither cast your pearls before the hogs; lest they trample them under their feet, and turn back, and lacerate you to pieces. :)