Wanting

popsthebuilder

I said
Well I apologize because I never meant to.
Apology isn't my aim, but that you simply see your error and in catching it, even in retrospect, change from it; knowing in yourself that it is not the truth nor profitable for any as such, nor becoming of any of us, especially not one with such potential and as such, responsibility.

Peace friend

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus didn't get rid of our flesh. We must crucify our emotions and feelings.

Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
(NKJ)

popsthebuilder

I apologized for you lack of understanding. Not for what I said.
It isn't your place to assume I lack understanding and even more so, not your place to apologize on my behalf.

This seems to be becoming an exercise in futility as some must feel that they are beyond admonition.

We are all brothers. There is but one priest. It isn't you or me.

Peace

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It isn't your place to assume I lack understanding and even more so, not your place to apologize on my behalf.

This seems to becoming an exercise in futility as some must feel that they are beyond admonition.

We are all brothers there is bit one priest. It isn't you or me.

Peace

I said
Didn't you assume what I was saying to someone else? To Grosnick.

popsthebuilder

I said
Didn't you assume what I was saying to someone else? To Grosnick.
No friend. I gathered what was plainly stated. If a thing is laughable then it is generally regarded as not gonna happen, but maybe I'm wrong.

laugh·a·ble

?laf?b(?)l/

adjective

so ludicrous as to be amusing.

"if it didn't make me so angry it would be laughable"

synonyms:ridiculous,*ludicrous,*absurd,risible,*preposterous;*

foolish,*silly,idiotic,*stupid,*asinine,nonsensical,*crazy,*insane,outrageous,*harebrained,cockamamie;*

informalcockeyed,daffy

"the government's new education policy is laughable"

amusing,*funny,*humorous,hilarious,*uproarious,*comical,comic,*farcical

"if it weren't so tragic, it'd be laughable"

So again insinuating that one will not attain to some understanding and accord with the Word of GOD is what you seem to have been doing. That individuals joking light spirit or facade seemed to have reflected it and is none the worse for it, but how do you know that to be the case? I assume that you didn't consider the words before you spoke them. That's better than assuming you intentionally said what you said with malicious intent.

Even if i had assumed that you didn't mean that the hope of him receiving understanding of the Word of GOD is laughable even though you stated the opposite, how does that make it good or right or profitable for any but your own ego to declare my lack own of understanding just as an auto defence mechanism?

I seriously doubt you even consider my words.

I'll leave you alone, but stop saying that one must negate emotion. That is utterly wrong. And you yourself have clearly not exhibited such though you seem to think you have.

I still admire your zeal and look forward to reading your future threads, and wish you the best with sincerity.

Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When did Jesus get rid of our flesh? You don't have emotions? Did you know Paul experienced many emotions as recorded in the new testament. From anger, sadness, love, joy etc. Maybe you need to see a Therapist if you really don't have emotions. That's a sign of deep depression.

Or, insanity?