I will not vote for trump

ClimateSanity

America doesn't exist in a vacuum and a president whose foreign policy pronouncements creates political and economic uncertainty amongst her allies creates a climate that our enemies can exploit!
It doesn't take trumps pronouncements to create an environment that our enemies can exploit. They are always looking for any excuse to exploit. Nothing peculiar about trump that will make it any more true.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is the turd word profane?
If the word gets starred out by the software, it should not be posted. Personally I don't hand out infractions for words like 'crap', 'fart' or 'turd'. They are in poor taste but thy are not frank profanity.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Why characteristic of this stooge do you think is attracting people?

good question and I keep asking that myself
-so I just go back to the beginning of his campaign
-build a wall
-make mexico pay for it
-deport all illegal immigrants
-ban muslims
-restrict trade with china
-is that enough?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
good question and I keep asking that myself
-so I just go back to the beginning of his campaign
-build a wall
-make mexico pay for it
-deport all illegal immigrants
-ban muslims
-restrict trade with china
-is that enough?

If someone is naive enough to believe he can do these things ... maybe. It would be much easier if he would actually explain how he plans to do this instead of just screaming it for the benefit of those who do not know better. Personally, I believe it is the same kind of mass hysteria at work that we see during riots and other situations that cause wide spread panic. He isn't the least bit conservative ... nor does he display any qualities of what one would look for in a leader. Honestly, I don't see much of a difference between Trump and Christy outside of Trump being the bigger bully of the two.

A more accurate slogan for Trump and his campaign would be: Make America a laughing stock ...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
he said he decided not to vote for trump or clinton
-he did not say he couldn't
-please pay attention
I asked questions. I didn't assume the answer. Please read to the punctuation.

See what your bad habits come to (and what I did there)? ;)

DR lives across the pond. :)
I thought so, but wasn't sure (the Yank joke works in either event).

:cheers:

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, that's right. I decided not to vote for Trump or Clinton for several reasons:
1. I am not an American citizen.
2. It would take too long for me to become a citizen of the United States in time for the election.
3. I am happy living in a non-gun culture so I would not want to become an American citizen.
4. I haven't got the money to transfer myself and my family to the U.S.
5. My lifetime membership is about to expire. I was told in early February that it would expire in early March or April but it now seems it might expire a little later. So there wouldn't really be enough time anyway.
6. I don't want to live in California. Because I have just got used to the idea that God made us male and female and it would be just too much strain on my poor brain having to work out which of the 15 different types any given person was.
7. I don't like the idea that I would go about my business and suddenly discover that I have contravened half a dozen laws and regulations that I didn't know about and that people actually care that I did.
8. I want more than two weeks holiday each year.
For all these reasons, I have decided not to vote Clinton or Trump.
Though, if I had the choice, I would have probably voted Cruz. But since he is out, I would vote Trump. Not Hilary. Anyone but her. And Sanders is worse. Can you imagine it, at least Ronald Reagan was a Republican! I can picture Mrs Sanders standing behind him at a distance prompting him on without moving her lips (like Nancy had to do) 'It's not 10,000, dear, just 1,000... You must get out of the habit of inventing things. It's been fine so far as no one really cares but you're the president now.'

Just trying to be a little light-hearted. I hope you all will continue to enjoy being American.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yes, that's right. I decided not to vote for Trump or Clinton for several reasons:
1. I am not an American citizen.
Nobody's perfect. Especially if he runs for office.

2. It would take too long for me to become a citizen of the United States in time for the election.
"Or would it?" Ted Cruz :noid:

4. I haven't got the money to transfer myself and my family to the U.S.
:think: You could settle for Canada then upgrade at a later date. :plain:

5. My lifetime membership is about to expire. I was told in early February that it would expire in early March or April but it now seems it might expire a little later. So there wouldn't really be enough time anyway.
That's the stuff. Keep kicking those actuarial loving [redacted borderline commentary] to the corner. :thumb:

Though, if I had the choice, I would have probably voted Cruz.
Makes sense. Supra.

But since he is out, I would vote Trump. Not Hilary. Anyone but her. And Sanders is worse.
I think you have it backwards. They're all horrible choices for president, but Sanders is at least genuinely horrible. With Clinton you get Bill in the background and at least some governing skills in the White House. Trump...good for late night hosts, I suppose.

Just trying to be a little light-hearted. I hope you all will continue to enjoy being American.
Well, it's a great way to keep your sense of humor...and lose nearly everything else. :mmph:

I'm on the write-in Paulsen wagon. He's dead, so chances are he'll do the least damage.

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good luck with the time you have left