Where Is Prince Now?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The JW cult in and of itself is a non-Christion organization. Freelight is a UFO Cultist and is in that same boat.

You are spreading lies about me again. I've corrected you here and elsewhere. Go spread your cult-busting antics somewhere else, this thread is about PRINCE. Not YOU.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Who are the upper 32? How could anybody be better than he was?:guitar::nono::AMR1:

I left a highlighted link in my post from Rolling Stone, if you wanted to see the entire list of 100 guitarists. I just wish some here would actually take the time to listen to and experience the entire performance with open MINDS and HEARTS. - then they may know what Prince was all about, on a core level, while he expanded and synthesized various catagories and genres of music developing his own sound.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I call em as I see em......

I call em as I see em......

Freelight, even Sherman the Mod agreed that the UR was a UFO Cult. Are you calling her a liar as well?

Of course, I've already addressed the claim, it doesn't matter who agrees with the misconception, (but you can go here where I do address this person's claim) since I've already corrected the 'assumption', over and over again. You are violating forum rules by trolling this thread, behaving like a buffoon. Take this to the appropriate thread, if you want to continue on about it. In the meantime did you watch the Prince performance?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are spreading lies about me again. I've corrected you here and elsewhere. Go spread your cult-busting antics somewhere else, this thread is about PRINCE. Not YOU.

but self love Grosnick want everything to be about him, and the truth is he has none to care about him in real life.

and he is doing his best to keep things that way.

Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
Cc: [MENTION=6992]heir[/MENTION] [MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] [MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION] [MENTION=13754]exminister[/MENTION]

Your easy believism won't get you anywhere near the kingdom of God (Pr 16:25, 2 Ti 4:3). :dizzy:

Jesus loves you (Jn 3:16). Jesus is willing to save you (2 Pe 3:9). Repent (Eze 18:30-32; Ac 17:30). Believe (Mk 9:23).

See:

Lordship
Give Your Life to Jesus
How Many on TOL are Grace Gospel Believers?
Must We Confess Every Sin?
Stop tagging me you :troll:

heir

TOL Subscriber
:doh:

"If ye do not have the right theology, ye shall go to Hell"

Said no Bible verse, ever.

But spoken like a Darbyist no doubt. Typical judging and over-surety of one's merit.
Before the printing press, you would be judging yourselves to damnation.
If you receive not the love of the truth, you will perish 2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If you receive not the love of the truth, you will perish 2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV

You can spin that however you want, but the correct interpretation of that is different from your legalism.

Most of the early Christians were Calvinist in their theology, and yet had no Bible to affirm them. It's why the Presbyterians, a very old church, adopted Reformed doctrine.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"silly"-Brucie

Typical sodomite language.

You're beginning to bore me, Catholic shill.
:yawn: What do you have against sanctification (1 Pet. 1:2), Johnny? Better check that
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
justification--get that caught on a trip wire. :BillyBob: Mt 26:35

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You can spin that however you want, but the correct interpretation of that is different from your legalism.

Most of the early Christians were Calvinist in their theology, and yet had no Bible to affirm them. It's why the Presbyterians, a very old church, adopted Reformed doctrine.

Show us ALL the proof? Are you asking us to take your word for it? :rotfl: I don't think so?