Town Quixote's

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I edited it.

There was something else.. it's between me and Christ now I suppose :plain:
Hard to argue with that.

:chuckle:
You're alright with me, TH. This thread is creative genius, I should have thought of it.
It's a goof, but mostly harmless.

If it gets people to look in on threads they might have missed and promotes the odd chuckle or two along the way I'm satisfied. :e4e:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
fool made the point quite some time ago...
Then I'm sure he doesn't need you to try to make it for him. And really, the last person I'm going to rely on to translate anything anyone says about me is, well, you. I can't even rely on you to get you right. :plain:

The digest is mostly about conversations I have. If that bothers you then don't read it. No harm/no foul.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
and here we are, having a conversation

how about that?
This isn't the Gazette. Most of the traffic is a product of the Gazette. Some of the best months for traffic were when there was almost nothing else going on in the thread. Now and then a conversation comes along, mostly it doesn't. Sometimes I'll post something other than the Gazette. Mostly I don't.

It is what it is and it isn't for everyone. Anyone who doesn't care for it, for whatever reason, can avoid it without making an effort.

Seems fair.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You're a regular :bowser: Godzilla. :eek:
So you didn't get that joke either. :plain:

“If a man thinks he is not conceited, he is very conceited indeed.” ~ C.S. Lewis
To wrap SD's approach up in a ribbon... She sort of accuses you of thinking much of yourself. If you don't defend it stands. If you suggest you don't she trots out a problematic quote by Lewis and it stands.

Do you make your circles freehand or buy them wholesale? :plain:

Does anyone else think it's funny that SD makes a cottage industry out of crying ad hom while mostly engaging in ad hom?

Reactions: Lon