AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I highly doubt, their ultimate plan will come to fruition. The citizenry of this nation is smarter than the far-left zealots can possibly comprehend. The 'far-left is counting on their opinion that the American people are extremely naïve and unintelligent as a whole. After all, they believe the 'Mid-west' is a place where people are clinging to their Religion and guns, REMEMBER?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What might those convictions be concerning his "flop/fops on DACA and reducing gun violence?

At the televised meeting on Tuesday, he was all for standing up to the NRA, background checks, extending the minimum age to 21 and taking away the firearms of suspected unstable owners without due process.

After two meetings with the NRA, Trump and the NRA were singing "Kumbayah!"

Well, like MOST far-left zealots you're not exactly a student of history. This country of ours wouldn't be here if not for the existence of Guns. In order to receive our freedom to exist as a Nation, Guns were used to free us from the tyranny of Great Britain and its King.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Take our Guns away and we are at the mercy of criminals and, should the worst case scenario ever arise, save us from a "future" tyrannical "take over" by a fascist regime, etc. The forefathers were aware of the possible dangers of our government falling into the "Wrong hands," therefore, added the 2nd Amendment.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The far-left Democratic Party isn't exactly a "Bastion of ideas and possibilities." I haven't heard one single idea of what to do about future school shootings, coming from the far-left? Well, perhaps their ongoing desire to "Disarm the Nation." The ONLY "real" option is to place armed security guards in our schools. They do it in our Airports, Banks, and other areas of our society, why not, our schools?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're ONLY taking away the "rights" of law-abiding citizens to protect themselves and their Families by getting in the way of purchasing a weapon. The criminals will always have access to guns through the; Black market, sold from the back of a Car trunk, or other areas of accessibility.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Next, "Old GM" will be accused of "Carrying water for the Kremlin" and having "direct communication" with Putin 24/7, using, "Two tin cans and a string."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In case some of you 'far-left zealots' haven't yet noticed, "Old GM" isn't much interested in reading long, drawn out comments. My patience is limited, so if you wish to get your point across, please make it short and sweet. Otherwise...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I find myself becoming more and more disinterested in what the 'far-left' have to say, lately. I think it's because they're so repetitious and unimaginative.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
They all seem to meld together into one "Delusional Mindset." There's nothing NEW involved with what they have to say. I mean, why bother with posters like that? They can't even engage in a few good moments of "Verbal fisticuffs" without repeating the same old "Party line." These "Characters" have been completely brainwashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.