How Many Of You Are Aware

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
How Many Of You Are Aware of where your thoughts come from?

The devil talks to us all the time. We have a guardian angel that talks to us. The Holy Spirit only quotes verses.

[2Co 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,

Jesus is telling us to find the good thoughts and get rid of the bad thoughts. And behind every thought their is a spirit. Every time we make a decision we are giving into a spirit. Our guardian angel gives us thoughts to please God. The devil gives us thoughts to lead us astray.
We have to make a choice of which thoughts to follow. We are the inner man.

[Jas 4:7
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

How can you resist the devil if you don't know who he is or where he is at? Have you ever heard the old saying "The devil made me do it" ? We know that the devil is satan. We also know that satan talked to Jesus many times. And Jesus resisted him with scripture. But the devil is a big deceiver. So we need some kind of help inside of us to help us see him. That is what the Holy Spirit does by quoting verses to us. Reveals who the devil is, and who our guardian angel is.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

[Jhn 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

If you are learning from the Holy Spirit your going to have to deal with lots of guilt, because you are guilty of many sins.

[1Pe 5:10
10 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle [you].

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
JUDGE YOUR OWN THOUGHTS

1 Cor 11:31
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.
1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
Heb 4:12
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Luke 2:35
35 (yes, a sword will pierce through your own soul also), that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed."
Luke 24:38
38 And He said to them, "Why are you troubled? And why do doubts arise in your hearts?
Matt 12:25
25 But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.
1 Cor 3:20
20 and again, "The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile."
Rom 2:15
15 who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them)
Acts 8:22-23
22 "Repent therefore of this your wickedness, and pray God if perhaps the thought of your heart may be forgiven you.
23 "For I see that you are poisoned by bitterness and bound by iniquity."
1 Cor 1:21
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
Matt 12:34
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Matt 12:36-37
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
2 Cor 10:4-5
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
2 Cor 3:5-6
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
1 Cor 1:30
30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God-- and righteousness and sanctification and redemption--
Eph 4:21
21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 16:8-11
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
1 Cor 2:4-6
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
Eph 6:17
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
James 4:8-10
8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
9 Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom.
10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.
John 1:51
51 And He said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man."
Matt 9:4
4 But Jesus, knowing their thoughts, said, "Why do you think evil in your hearts?
25 But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.
Matt 15:19-20
19 "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.
20 "These are the things which defile a man, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile a man."
Luke 5:22
22 But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, He answered and said to them, "Why are you reasoning in your hearts?
Luke 11:17
17 But He, knowing their thoughts, said to them: "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and a house divided against a house falls.
Rom 1:21-22
21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
22 Professing to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 2:14-15
14 for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves,
15 who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them)
Phil 3:18-21
18 For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
19 whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame-- who set their mind on earthly things.
20 For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,
21 who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.
(NKJ)
xxx Thoughts are in our minds but where do they come from. They come from spirits. From our birth we have had the enfluence of our guardian angel and the devil. One says do it the other says not to do it. We have always had to choose which thought to go with. But we havent always chose the right one. So God said He would give us a Helper the Holy Spirit(verses) that would discern our thoughts and give us a verse showing us who is who between them. If you have any doubts or logic contrary to the verses, you have an unclean spirit in you.

Luke 9:55
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.

Rom 8:27
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Mark 7:20-23
20 And He said, "What comes out of a man, that defiles a man.
21 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
22 "thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.
23 "All these evil things come from within and defile a man."

Acts 8:22
22 "Repent therefore of this your wickedness, and pray God if perhaps the thought of your heart may be forgiven you.
(NKJ)

xxx God has given us a way to find out where every thought in us comes from. And we can understand and know which spirit is giving which thoughts. So we will know which one's to reject and which one's to follow.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well as much fun as this always is. It is vacation time, so I'll be off the board for a while. May God open your eyes and hearts to His Word through the Holy Spirit.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
How Many Of You Are Aware of where your thoughts come from?

The devil talks to us all the time. We have a guardian angel that talks to us. The Holy Spirit only quotes verses.

[2Co 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,

Jesus is telling us to find the good thoughts and get rid of the bad thoughts. And behind every thought their is a spirit. Every time we make a decision we are giving into a spirit. Our guardian angel gives us thoughts to please God. The devil gives us thoughts to lead us astray.
We have to make a choice of which thoughts to follow. We are the inner man.

[Jas 4:7
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

How can you resist the devil if you don't know who he is or where he is at? Have you ever heard the old saying "The devil made me do it" ? We know that the devil is satan. We also know that satan talked to Jesus many times. And Jesus resisted him with scripture. But the devil is a big deceiver. So we need some kind of help inside of us to help us see him. That is what the Holy Spirit does by quoting verses to us. Reveals who the devil is, and who our guardian angel is.

[Jhn 14:26

[Jhn 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

If you are learning from the Holy Spirit your going to have to deal with lots of guilt, because you are guilty of many sins.

[1Pe 5:10
10 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle [you].

JUDGE YOUR OWN THOUGHTS

1 Cor 11:31
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.
1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
Heb 4:12
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Luke 2:35
35 (yes, a sword will pierce through your own soul also), that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed."
Luke 24:38
38 And He said to them, "Why are you troubled? And why do doubts arise in your hearts?
Rom 2:15
Acts 8:22-23
23 "For I see that you are poisoned by bitterness and bound by iniquity."
1 Cor 1:21
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
Matt 12:34
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Matt 12:36-37
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
2 Cor 10:4-5
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
2 Cor 3:5-6
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
1 Cor 1:30
30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God-- and righteousness and sanctification and redemption--
Eph 4:21
21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
John 14:26
John 16:8-11
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
1 Cor 2:4-6
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
Eph 6:17
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
James 4:8-10
8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
9 Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom.
10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.
John 1:51
51 And He said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man."
Matt 9:4
4 But Jesus, knowing their thoughts, said, "Why do you think evil in your hearts?
Matt 15:19-20
19 "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.
20 "These are the things which defile a man, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile a man."
Luke 5:22
22 But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, He answered and said to them, "Why are you reasoning in your hearts?
Luke 11:17
17 But He, knowing their thoughts, said to them: "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and a house divided against a house falls.
Rom 1:21-22
21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
22 Professing to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 2:14-15
14 for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves,
Phil 3:18-21
18 For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
19 whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame-- who set their mind on earthly things.
20 For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,
21 who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.
(NKJ)
xxx Thoughts are in our minds but where do they come from. They come from spirits. From our birth we have had the enfluence of our guardian angel and the devil. One says do it the other says not to do it. We have always had to choose which thought to go with. But we havent always chose the right one. So God said He would give us a Helper the Holy Spirit(verses) that would discern our thoughts and give us a verse showing us who is who between them. If you have any doubts or logic contrary to the verses, you have an unclean spirit in you.

Luke 9:55
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.

Rom 8:27
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Mark 7:20-23
20 And He said, "What comes out of a man, that defiles a man.
21 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
22 "thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.
23 "All these evil things come from within and defile a man."

Acts 8:22
(NKJ)

xxx God has given us a way to find out where every thought in us comes from. And we can understand and know which spirit is giving which thoughts. So we will know which one's to reject and which one's to follow.

Did you scare Jacob away?

I said
sheee not to loud. Lets hope so.

Well as much fun as this always is. It is vacation time, so I'll be off the board for a while. May God open your eyes and hearts to His Word through the Holy Spirit.

Today is Shlishli, Ziv 2.

It is evening, erev. It is night, laylah.

Not to worry. Your words are not the words of scripture.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lololo No their not.

you have made an incorrect word choice here so you know
you do not know what you have said
the word their is not the correct word choice for what you are or were meaning to say
also, you are incorrect if this is a spelling mistake or a mistake or error in word choice

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
the word their is not the correct word choice for what you are or were meaning to say
also, you are incorrect if this is a spelling mistake or a mistake or error in word choice

I said
lololol Your an idiot. This board is for a bible study, not an English study.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
The one thing Jesus told us we must do before we try to teach is find out what spirits are in us. You haven't done that yet.

[Luk 9:54-55
54 And when His disciples James and John saw [this], they said, "Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?"

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lololol Your an idiot. This board is for a bible study, not an English study.

remember that what you say is important
it is important to communicate accurately and articulately
it is important not to say the wrong thing
I like Bible Study
English is a language
English is a language used in the United States of America and Israel
also England
Canada?
What about British English?
The language of the United States of America
what about the world?
I have nothing to do with the UK, the United Kingdom
I have heard this is a debate site
What about a discussion board
Or a Theology Site
But I like Bible Study more than Theology because I am for Bible before Theology and Theology might be and has and could be man's ideas thoughts and opinions about God and the world He has created that we live in (it is not about man, though God created man in His own image).
I have believed that the Bible is the inspired word of God and that it is inerrant in the original manuscripts.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
remember that what you say is important
it is important to communicate accurately and articulately
it is important not to say the wrong thing
I like Bible Study
English is a language
English is a language used in the United States of America and Israel
also England
Canada?
What about British English?
The language of the United States of America
what about the world?
I have nothing to do with the UK, the United Kingdom
I have heard this is a debate site
What about a discussion board
Or a Theology Site
But I like Bible Study more than Theology because I am for Bible before Theology and Theology might be and has and could be man's ideas thoughts and opinions about God and the world He has created that we live in (it is not about man, though God created man in His own image).
I have believed that the Bible is the inspired word of God and that it is inerrant in the original manuscripts.

I said
lol You always try to turn it around to you. I haven't seen very many people with as much pride as you have. And you push all your stupid logic on others as though it is right. You do have lots of devils in you.

54 And when His disciples James and John saw [this], they said, "Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?"

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The one thing Jesus told us we must do before we try to teach is find out what spirits are in us. You haven't done that yet.

I am sorry but I am not equipped and I do not have the tools to answer your question. I believe you are asking if I know the meaning of what manner of spirit you are of.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You always try to turn it around to you. I haven't seen very many people with as much pride as you have. And you push all your stupid logic on others as though it is right. You do have lots of devils in you.

No. I want you to speak English. If this is not your desire or not what you want to do what language would you like to communicate in?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am sorry but I am not equipped and I do not have the tools to answer your question. I believe you are asking if I know the meaning of what manner of spirit you are of.

I said
lol That won't work. Do you know what manner of spirit you are of. Look inside yourself. Find the devil and get rid of him.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol That won't work. Do you know what manner of spirit you are of. Look inside yourself. Find the devil and get rid of him.

Interesting false doctrine, that a person should look inside themself.