ECT Understand the Fall of Adam according to Covenant

glorydaz

You do realize there is a difference between teaching a redemptive principle and having the principle be redemptive...right?

Is that kinda like teaching a load of bull and having a wheelbarrow load of bull dumped on ya? Yeah, I know the difference, and you ain't dumping your load of bull onto me. :)

glorydaz

Find the holes in Shawn's 15 points - you can't. The guy is right.

If you can get past his version of the Hybrid nastiness toward anyone who holds a different view :chuckle:

https://forwhatsaiththescriptures.wordpress.com/2015/10/25/acts-9-28-hybrid-theology/

Should you bother to get off your pedestal, and read his 15 points, I have a few more you Hybrids are off on :chuckle:

If I were to answer a fool according to his folly, you'd be getting an earful about now.

Be that as it may, I'm not sure why you would think I would want to follow in your man-following footsteps, but you are in error as usual.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She is TOO literal in her sense of some passages, and not literal ENOUGH in her sense of other passages.
Even if that were true, it's irrelevant for a story that doesn't exit.
The story of GOD killing an animal for a blood sacrifice and then skinning it to cover Adam's nakedness is a story that doesn't exist.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If I were to answer a fool according to his folly, you'd be getting an earful about now.

Be that as it may, I'm not sure why you would think I would want to follow in your man-following footsteps, but you are in error as usual.
Danoh perceives himself as the Godfather of who is a real MADist and who is not, and what can be considered biblically literal and what is not.
His perception of himself is about as deluded as his perception of others.
Danoh be Danoh.

Oh wait, I forgot the chuckle smile.
:chuckle:
There we go.

glorydaz

Danoh perceives himself as the Godfather of who is a real MADist and who is not, and what can be considered biblically literal and what is not.
His perception of himself is about as deluded as his perception of others.
Danoh be Danoh.

Oh wait, I forgot the chuckle smile.
There we go.

I know, poor guy. I'm afraid he's convinced he's God's gift to us all. ;)

Danoh

Just about your Alt-Mad club's every other post is basically a dissimulation of one kind or another.

Case in point - you and what's her name wwere recently praising STP and Nick about how much you have learned from them - which STP has said already said is based on commentaries by Hybrid based writers and teachers (Moore; Brackin, et al):chuckle:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Get your heart out of the gutter of this world.

She is a sister in the Lord; not some lost woman in hot pants; you fool.

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

:doh:

9c1a36ceae19561dd9dd4b044f71350e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just about your Alt-Mad club's every other post is basically a dissimulation of one kind or another.

Case in point - you and what's her name wwere recently praising STP and Nick about how much you have learned from them - which STP has said already said is based on commentaries by Hybrid based writers and teachers (Moore; Brackin, et al):chuckle:
I'm just a [FONT=&quot]wretched, spiteful, straight-razor totin' woman.

[/FONT]
Hold on ....
There we go.

SaulToPaul 2

Not commentaries, Bible studies.
Faith cometh by hearing...

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
For someone who claims to know the Jewish religion so well, you sure fall short of the facts. The blood sacrifices never atoned for sins....they were a temporary reprieve offered by God to appease man's conscience, until Christ came and gave his LIFE on the cross.

And if you call me "honeygirl" again or anything like it, I will report you.

It was honey gurl
How about
Sweat heart?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL