LA doctor says hydroxychloroquine treatment cures coronavirus in 8 to 12 hours.

eider

like all the other retarded leftists, you have a (false) constructed reality that I will not be able to dismantle; for all those out there who might be interested, here are Trump's words verbatim:

Trump: ...a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts...cript-april-23

and the left, including the BBC, being insane, retarded and suffering from TDS hears:

Trump: You should all inject bleach into your veins! And bask under UV lamps!

Medical people around the world are shocked and amazed by what Trump said.

You are a tribal follower of President Trump, it seems.

eider

Notice the behavior of all the anti-Trump posters. They will keep on pushing something completely debunked. And you think they are not paid disinformation agents? Their behavior betrays them. Any normal person would apologize for their behavior and admit they were wrong when the evidence is placed in front of them. These guys double down on the lies they publish.

Just imagine that President Obama had said something like President Trump did.

Now.... what would you say about that?

That's a simple test for political tribalism.
:)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Notice the behavior of all the anti-Trump posters. They will keep on pushing something completely debunked. And you think they are not paid disinformation agents? Their behavior betrays them. Any normal person would apologize for their behavior and admit they were wrong when the evidence is placed in front of them. These guys double down on the lies they publish.

I don't think so. I used to, but my thinking on stuff like this has changed since I dove deep into the Nathan Phillips fiasco last year.

Blatant dishonesty surely accounts for some of the response, but when it reaches the fever pitch in the masses, it becomes a constructed reality, impervious to facts or explanations. I was astounded to run across people on FB a couple of months ago who still believe the false narrative of "The Boy Who Smirked" and were able, at the snap of a finger, to summon up the same sort of visceral outrage as we saw in January 2019. I think we're seeing the same thing here with eider, jgarden, artie, rusha, etc - they have an emotional investment in a lie that they are unwillingly to see refuted.

You need look no further than eider and his use of "political tribalism" as an arrow to fling against what he perceives to be "Trump supporters" and his total inability to recognize it in himself.

ok doser

eider - you have no stake in this - neither Obama or Trump were/are your national leader

and yet you have allowed yourself to be made to believe that Trump's garbled ramblings are important to you - you and artie and jgarden have all allowed yourself to believe this, because of the leftist MSM, the telly at whose teat you suckle every day

You will, of course, deny this.

Arthur Brain

Hi Arthur....
what do you think about that Paris hospital interest in nicotine patches?
You may have answered this but if so I somehow missed your post.

I think I did earlier. I hadn't heard of this although any route that shows potential in combating this thing should be followed IMO.

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The White House has just announced that this can all be attributed to Donald Trump's attempt at sarcasm in the middle of Thursday's White House briefing on COVID-19 - so this President's supporters will have to revise their current defense from "HE DIDN'T SAY IT" to "HE SAID IT- BUT HE DIDN'T MEAN IT!"

The revised "sarcasm defense" could turn out to be even more damaging than the original dilemma - in the midst of a worldwide pandemic perhaps the American people don't think "sarcasm" is either appropriate or presidential, given that the total number of COVID-19 cases is now approaching 900000, the death toll has just surpassed 50000 and 26 million people have lost their jobs within the last month!

I suspect that this President's ratings for the daily White House briefings will improve - unfortunately for all the wrong reasons!

Arthur Brain

Any "normal person" would do what most actually did, balk at the president's dingbat briefing and denounce what were completely irresponsible and ill thought out comments at absolute "best". Sure enough, that's what's happened. You reckon Dr Deborah Birx looked comfortable when he was prattling on? Nope, the video of her looking anything but has gone viral.

Oh, and now look. After the inevitable backlash, he's now saying he was being "sarcastic"!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...te-house-briefing-cases-twitter-a9481491.html

Yeah, right.

:kookoo:

ok doser

Any "normal person" would do what most actually did, balk at the president's dingbat briefing and denounce what were completely irresponsible and ill thought out comments at absolute "best". Sure enough, that's what's happened. You reckon Dr Deborah Birx looked comfortable when he was prattling on? Nope, the video of her looking anything but has gone viral.

Oh, and now look. After the inevitable backlash, he's now saying he was being "sarcastic"!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...te-house-briefing-cases-twitter-a9481491.html

Yeah, right.

:kookoo:

there isn't a single phrase in there that isn't drenched with emotion, not a single attempt at reason or rationality

how many hours of TV do you watch in a day, artie?

Arthur Brain

The White House has just announced that this can all be attributed to Donald Trump's attempt at sarcasm in the middle of Thursday's White House briefing on COVID-19 - so this President's supporters will have to revise their current defense from "HE DIDN'T SAY IT" to "HE SAID IT- BUT HE DIDN'T MEAN IT!"

The revised "sarcasm defense" could turn out to be even more damaging than the original problem - in the midst of a worldwide pandemic perhaps the American people don't think "sarcasm" is appropriate or presidential, given that the total number of COVID-19 cases is now approaching 900000 and the death toll has just passed 50000!

I suspect that this President's ratings for the daily White House briefings will improve - unfortunately for all the wrong reasons!

It's a feeble defence as it was obvious that he was being sincere (for want of a better word) about these measures. There's just been a report over here on the BBC where they've shown the segment of the briefing and the reporters bemusement as to how he could possibly claim sarcasm over them. Sarcasm doesn't work that way, it's obvious unless you're Sheldon Cooper...

Arthur Brain

Now.... what would you say about that?

That's a simple test for political tribalism.
:)

Well, they'd have been all over it like a rash. If he acted like Trump does with his childish tantrums towards reporters they'd have been all over that too. Kinda funny in a sad sorta way...

way 2 go

like all the other retarded leftists, you have a (false) constructed reality that I will not be able to dismantle; for all those out there who might be interested, here are Trump's words verbatim:

Trump: ...a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts...cript-april-23

and the left, including the BBC, being insane, retarded and suffering from TDS hears:

Trump: You should all inject bleach into your veins! And bask under UV lamps!

you can literally hear the trump derangement syndrome in the camera shutters clicking away when he says disinfectant ,

way 2 go

Hi.....
The suggestion to lay in front of UV or strong light is not so bright either.
Can you imagine the sun bed burns?

I bet you still think the women who murdered her husband with fish tank cleaner was an "accident"

your trump derangement syndrome is strong.

Arthur Brain

you can literally hear the trump derangement syndrome in the camera shutters clicking away when he says disinfectant ,

You can hear "TDS" in camera shutters now? Wow. Stop the press! (literally). He talked absolute garbage, got called out on it and lo and behold, is now trying to distance himself from the craziness by claiming it was sarcasm after the absolute backlash.

Arthur Brain

I bet you still think the women who murdered her husband with fish tank cleaner was an "accident"

your trump derangement syndrome is strong.

If there was nothing wrong with Trump's briefing in your opinion then why is he suddenly trying to claim it was all sarcasm? It obviously wasn't and surely you're not buying into that excuse? Or are you?