WHO SAVED A WRETCH LIKE ME.

God's Truth

This message is hidden because God's Truth is on your ignore list.

Because you love not the truth and continually argue against grace, trust and the Sovereign Power of the Eternal Almighty in favour of the supposed almighty Free Will of man.

Just because you block me does not mean I will not comment on the falseness that you preach.

Truster

He saved a liar
a foul mouthed blasphemer
a fornicator
a drunk
a druggie
a dealer
an adulterer
He saved a crooked man
a deceiver
a lazy man
and a glutton
he saved a man
who hated
who was embittered
a striker
a schemer
a dreamer
He saved a murderer
He saved me
and I was
all these men
and more...

To the praise of the glory of His grace, amen.

Why is it that nobody has the spiritual ability to rejoice in grace, trust and the work of salvation?

"Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of Elohim over one sinner that repenteth."

Note; it is not the angels that express this joy, but they are witness to the joy of the Eternal Almighty. If you are unable to feel joy at the repentance of a confirmed sinner then Elohim and His Son by His Holy Spirit does not dwell in you. You are none of His.

God's Truth

Why is it that nobody has the spiritual ability to rejoice in grace, trust and the work of salvation?

"Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of Elohim over one sinner that repenteth."

Note; it is not the angels that express this joy, but they are witness to the joy of the Eternal Almighty. If you are unable to feel joy at the repentance of a confirmed sinner then Elohim and His Son by His Holy Spirit does not dwell in you. You are none of His.

You claim you did nothing.

The scriptures say there is rejoicing because of sinners repenting of sins. They do not rejoice at sinners doing nothing.

Truster

You claim you did nothing.

The scriptures say there is rejoicing because of sinners repenting of sins. They do not rejoice at sinners doing nothing.

Repentance is a grace (quoting Paul) and repentance is provided as a gift of grace in the regeneration.

Why do you pretend to know so much when you don't even comprehend the means of salvation.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Repentance is a grace (quoting Paul) and repentance is provided as a gift of grace up the regeneration.

That does not even make sense, 'grace up the regeneration'.
Why do you pretend to know so much when you don't even comprehend the means of salvation.

You are the one who pretends to know and does not know.

Grace is that we no longer have to clean ourselves just to go to a temple to worship God, for that is where His Spirit was.

Grace is that Jesus' blood cleans us of the sins we repent of doing, and we become the temple.

Repentance is something we have to do to get in Jesus and be in the Father.

Repentance is obedience to Christ and it is what we have to do to make our faith alive.

The gift is the Holy Spirit, which is eternal life.

Truster

That does not even make sense, 'grace up the regeneration'.

You are the one who pretends to know and does not know.

Grace is that we no longer have to clean ourselves just to go to a temple to worship God, for that is where His Spirit was.

Grace is that Jesus' blood cleans us of the sins we repent of doing, and we become the temple.

Repentance is something we have to do to get in Jesus and be in the Father.

Repentance is obedience to Christ and it is what we have to do to make our faith alive.

The gift is the Holy Spirit, which is eternal life.

Edited: "in" the regeneration...typo.

We do not repent. Repentance is a gift. Man is called upon the trust and repent, but man is not equipped to do either. Man is called upon to be Holy, but man is incapable of making himself holy.

The English word repent is taken from the Romance and the Latin and gives us a confused meaning that depicts sorrow. The Greek gives the perfect sense and is a blend word. Both root words in Greek convey the original meaning. You go along with the idea that repent means sorrow, but it doesn't. The fruit of repentance generates sorrow, but sorrow is secondary. You follow your parrot fashion use of words, but I'll stay with true meaning.

I had a friend around last night for a Bible study on repentance and it lasted 3 hours. We'll need to continue next week. The word grace doesn't appear in the OT, but there is another word that bares a very similar meaning, but the parrot fashion club wouldn't know that, because they don't study the Bible nor the words contained therein.
Repentance is provided at regeneration and whenever needed through a man's life. I hope you are one day granted repentance.
It's interesting that in the 17 years I've been saved only one other person has given an almost correct account of what repentance means, but his was an academic study rather than an experience. Mine was the experience followed by study so that I would greatly appreciate the gift and to know what was happening each time I was granted repentance. In the first couple of years I was granted repentance on very many occasions and at one point my repentance ran into months of study and heartbreaking times.

I posted this on FB yesterday and just realised that it gives a good sense on what the result of repentance is: “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions”. The “new experience would be repentance” given in regard to a specific viewpoint, mindset, error or sin. I am a sinner, but I am a repentant sinner, by nature and understanding, not in parrot fashion.

In the order of salvation repentance precedes trust. The gifting is so close that it couldn’t be timed, but repentance is received just before trust(faith). Repent ye and trust as commanded by Messiah.

“And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of Elohim approacheth: repent ye, and trust the evangelism”. Mark 1:15

God's Truth

We do not repent. Repentance is a gift. Man is called upon the trust and repent, but man is not equipped to do either. Man is called upon to be Holy, but man is incapable of making himself holy.
You contradict the Bible.
We are to repent but you say we are not capable. You say we are told to be holy, but then you say we cannot.
The English word repent is taken from the Romance and the Latin and gives us a confused meaning that depicts sorrow. The Greek gives the perfect sense and is a blend word. Both root words in Greek convey the original meaning. You go along with the idea that repent means sorrow, but it doesn't. The fruit of repentance generates sorrow, but sorrow is secondary. You follow your parrot fashion use of words, but I'll stay with true meaning.
We have to be sorry for our sins and repent of our sins.

Psalm 66:18 If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened;

I had a friend around last night for a Bible study on repentance and it lasted 3 hours. We'll need to continue next week. The word grace doesn't appear in the OT, but there is another word that bares a very similar meaning, but the parrot fashion club wouldn't know that, because they don't study the Bible nor the words contained therein.
Repentance is provided at regeneration and whenever needed through a man's life. I hope you are one day granted repentance.
We do not get regenerated and repent. We are to repent of our sins before regeneration.
God does not save unbelievers. We must have living faith to be saved, to receive the Holy Spirit.

It's interesting that in the 17 years I've been saved only one other person has given an almost correct account of what repentance means, but his was an academic study rather than an experience. Mine was the experience followed by study so that I would greatly appreciate the gift and to know what was happening each time I was granted repentance. In the first couple of years I was granted repentance on very many occasions and at one point my repentance ran into months of study and heartbreaking times.

I posted this on FB yesterday and just realised that it gives a good sense on what the result of repentance is: “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions”. The “new experience would be repentance” given in regard to a specific viewpoint, mindset, error or sin. I am a sinner, but I am a repentant sinner, by nature and understanding, not in parrot fashion.
The obeying Jesus is proof of repentance. That is what the Bible says.

John the baptizer taught it and so did Paul.

Matthew 3:8 Produce fruit worthy of repentance.

Luke 3:8 Therefore produce fruit worthy of repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves,

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds.

Truster

You contradict the Bible.
We are to repent but you say we are not capable. You say we are told to be holy, but then you say we cannot.

We have to be sorry for our sins and repent of our sins.

Psalm 66:18 If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened;

We do not get regenerated and repent. We are to repent of our sins before regeneration.
God does not save unbelievers. We must have living faith to be saved, to receive the Holy Spirit.

The obeying Jesus is proof of repentance. That is what the Bible says.

John the baptizer taught it and so did Paul.

Matthew 3:8 Produce fruit worthy of repentance.

Luke 3:8 Therefore produce fruit worthy of repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves,

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds.

You oppose the truth and the trust without any thought whatsoever. You perform a function that you have been given and have no say and no choice in. You are a vessel prepared for destruction and in due time your foot shall slide, unless you are granted repentance.

God's Truth

You oppose the truth and the trust without any thought whatsoever. You perform a function that you have been given and have no say and no choice in. You are a vessel prepared for destruction and in due time your foot shall slide, unless you are granted repentance.

Jesus would not have saved me if I did not repent of my sins.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
He didn't save you, because you don't believe in Him. 'Simple as that. He's the only begotten Son of God, [He's] not the Father; the Father is His Father, not Him [(the Son)]. There is distinction between the Father, and the Son. You don't believe in the Son, so no John 3:16 (KJV) for you, that's not talking about you, you don't believe in the Son. :nono:

Last edited:

God's Truth

He didn't save you, because you don't believe in Him. 'Simple as that. He's the only begotten Son of God, not the Father; the Father is His Father, not Him. There is distinction between the Father, and the Son. You don't believe in the Son, so no John 3:16 (KJV) for you, that's not talking about you, you don't believe in the Son. :nono:

Take it to the trinity thread.

Truster

You didn't repent, because you don't have the power to do so, and you have not been saved. You have not the love of the truth and so you are under a dynamised delusion and have been caused to believe the lie. 2 Thessalonians 2:11

God's Truth

You didn't repent, because you don't have the power to do so, and you have not been saved. You have not the love of the truth and so you are under a dynamised delusion and have been caused to believe the lie. 2 Thessalonians 2:11

God does not send delusions to those who obey Him.

Truster

God does not send delusions to those who obey Him.

You don't, can't and won't obey Him. If you were to obey it would need to be from the heart(will) In intention, thought, word and deed perfectly, every moment of every day. A single failure in any part means you have failed the entire law and are under condemnation...which you are.

For whosoever shall keep (obey) the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. James 2:10