Martial Law

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
[Can US Citizens Defeat UN Troops On America Soil? By Dave Hodges] "The establishment is practicing to defeat rogue American units who will fight to defend the people in the coming martial law subjugation enforced by foreign troops from the United Nations in UWEX 16.

Troops at Ft. Carson will be working with foreign troops to defeat civilian forces with combat troops.

Foreign mercenaries are training in Northern Colorado to defeat Guerrilla forces consisting of American citizens.

Denver International Airport just conducted a mock Guerrilla raid on the airport.

Foreign troops from Poland and Denmark are training for mass incarceration and gun confiscation at Camp Grayling in Michigan.

The above stories will be covered in the next release of the Red List News. For now, these stories illustrate that the current Junta running DC is preparing to fight American citizens in a guerrilla war and we are the Viet Cong..." Full text: Can US Citizens Defeat UN Troops On America Soil? 2 Thess. 2:7, 8, Re 13:17

Related:

images
Martial Law
t10502.gif

"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth." ~ Bob Enyart Mk 9:41, Dan 10:13, Ps 105:15, Ro 14:4, Mk 6:11, Is 45:24, 54:17, Re 12:10, 12, Mt 13:7, Jud 1:9

Also see:

PsyOp: Civil War in America

Trump: If I am assassinated there will be civil war

This is all a bunch of "Conspiracy theory" created by/for YouTube. These kinds of "stories" should be titled under: Fiction.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I remember back in about 1965 or so there was a Television talk show discussing the "Illuminati." The guest on the show declared that the "Illuminati" was responsible for the assassinations of both Abraham Lincoln and JFK. Today, YouTube lays out a myriad of "Conspiracy Theories" like this. YouTube has become the NEW Tabloid news. One video described The Queen of England as a "Reptilian" and that she eats human babies for breakfast. I guess P.T.Barnum was right: "There's a sucker born every minute."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How would you know? :idunno: You have me on ignore, remember? :freak: Mal 4:4-6, Mt 24:14

Related:

Lordship

Did you ever consider that I have the choice to remove you from that position? Or, is that inconceivable in your world of thought? Is there a RULE on TOL that states, once a poster has been placed on ignore, they cannot be taken off of it? Please point out that rule?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Lordship] ...[T]he book of Matthew was written with the lost sheep of the House of Israel in mind.
Guess there's something about the word all you don't understand (Eph 4:14). :freak:

All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; (2 Ti 3:16, emphasis mine).

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I notice that SD has a tendency to leave a random Scripture verse after his answers. I wonder if he's choosing those particular verses to fit the answer or just attaching them for no apparent reason? Just curious?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Guess there's something about the word all you don't understand (Eph 4:14). :freak:

All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; (2 Ti 3:16, emphasis mine).

Whereas it's true that ALL of Scripture is for humanity, not all pertains to the House of Israel, the Gentiles or the Body of Christ. That's why it's so important to know how to "Rightly Divide" the written word. You, simply don't know how to do that.