If you aren't Catholic, you are not fully Christian

OCTOBER23

BE NICE TO CRUCIFORM

HE DOES NOT KNOW THAT HE HAS BEEN DECEIVED BY THE DEVIL.

A Christian is Merciful to those who are out of The Way.

Cruciform

No more need to address erroneous doctrine.
Both your presumed means of determining which doctrines are supposedly "erroneous" or not---as well as the conclusions you draw as a result---are internally flawed and are themselves unbiblical.

Just for fun, however, go ahead and cite one example of a Catholic doctrine that you consider "erroneous," as well as the means by which you arrived at that opinion.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
You cannot be a Roman Catholic and a Christian at the same time... they are antithetical to one another.

:thumb: True, and Peter said, "Shepherd the flock of God which is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but willingly, not for dishonest gain but eagerly, nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock..." (1 Peter 5:2-3 NKJV)

No ring kissing allowed.

lighthouse99

Well, at least there's one Catholic honest enough not to parrot that "separated brethren" lie.

where's the lie in that? you dont say.

Protestants ARE separated brethren. They are Christians but again, not fully so

That is sad b/c for all the bad things in the Church, bad priests, etc, i can still say, and say enthusiastically, that nonCatholics are really missing out, don't know what they are missing (Sacraments, etc)

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
yeh, the Catholic Church used to teach this kind of thing, but the Catholics are about as liberal these days as... anyone else

what a shame. :(

But nevertheless, the Catholic Church still stands. As a priest once said to Napoleon after N threatened to destroy the Church, "If Catholics have not managed to destroy it, what makes you think you can?"

anyway, i have other thngs to say about all this but... later
:)

What I'd like to know is in your signature, it says: "Love others as you love yourself (says Jesus)". I'd like to know where Jesus said that. Can you point out the passage to me? I don't know the Bible all that well. I tried looking for it but it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I know he says 'Love your neighbour' but that's not everyone is it? Does that mean that if you are a Catholic and I'm not, that I don't have to love you? And if you were a priest and I said, please, I am a believer in Jesus, I am just visiting your church, can you give me Communion?' Does that mean you don't have to give it to me?

I mean, let me tell you, I thought about what you wrote in your signature and as I said, I don't know where it was Jesus said that. But when he said 'Love your neighbour,' he didn't say 'as you love yourself' did he? He just said 'Love your neighbour as yourself.' He wasn't saying that you should love yourself at all. He just said love your neighbour as if it were you. Which is why I was wondering where that passage was.

Anyway, sorry for butting in and changing the subject. But it made me think if you are busy loving yourself all the time, there wouldn't be much love left for the likes of me. Perhaps if I am separated then that makes things simpler and you can just go ahead and love other Catholics?

Last edited:

OCTOBER23

THERE IS A MAJOR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHRISTIANS AND PAGAN CATHOLICS

GOD HAS WRITTEN HIS LAWS ON CHRISTIANS' HEARTS AND THEY REPENT

GOD HAS NOT WRITTEN THEM ON CATHOLIC HEARTS SO THEY DON'T REPENT

That is it in a nutshell.
============================================
Eze 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
Eze 36:27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes,
and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jer 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Heb 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

Ro 2:13 For not the hearers of the law are just before God,

but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Ro 2:15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts,

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Catholics and their priests do a great job at repeating the same thing over and over until their jaws give out.

It should be called the 'Holy Repetitious Church'.

Cruciform

:thumb: True, and Peter said, "Shepherd the flock of God which is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but willingly, not for dishonest gain but eagerly, nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock..." (1 Peter 5:2-3 NKJV) No ring kissing allowed.
Non Sequitur Fallacy. Try again.