Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

If your religion or your hope in salvation is based on anything you have said, done or obeyed then you are building on sand.

If your salvation is based on what has been done for you, to you and on your behalf and your trust is in Yah Shua Messiah having pleased the Father, then you have the makings of a solid foundation.

If you have built on this by making your calling and election sure then you would recognise, know and love the truth that has set you free.

Historically, most people on here hate the truth, deny the truth and abuse those that post the truth. You should know, for an absolute certainty, that if this is the case with you then you have been deluded. You are in the broad way that leads to destruction. The righteous acts you perform are an abomination. When your dread comes, and it will come, He will laugh at you.

I also shall laugh at your calamity;
I shall deride when your dread cometh;
when your dread cometh as devastation
and your calamity cometh as a hurricane;
when tribulation and distress
cometh upon you.
Then shall they call upon Me,
but I shall not answer;
they shall seek me early,
but they shall not find me:
for that they hated knowledge,
and did not choose the awe of Yah Veh:
they willed none of my counsel:
they scorned all my reproof.
Therefore shall they eat the fruit of their own way,
and be satiated with their own counsels.
For the apostasy of the gullible
shall slaughter them,
and the serenity of fools shall destroy them.

But whoso hearkeneth unto me
shall tabernacle confidently
and shall relax from dread of evil.

A PROMISE FOR THOSE WHO MAKE THE SACRIFICE OF CAIN:

shall slaughter them,

popsthebuilder

A PROMISE FOR THOSE WHO MAKE THE SACRIFICE OF CAIN:

shall slaughter them,
You know who the gullible one don't you?

I'll give you a hint, it isn't the haughty, self righteous, scripture twisting, lie spreading, fear mongering, hypocrite to be sure.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

What you would actually read is Paul admitting he was made able to devote himself to Yah Shua and the Father. That he was called to do so.
As we all are. What else you would find is that he counted his self as nothing, and too preached repentance and following the law written on the heart.

God's Truth

I don't drink wine,

Do not drink wine is not what Paul says. Paul says not to drink too much wine. Where did I say you drank wine? Paul gives the teaching not to drink much wine and you come back with saying you don't drink wine. Cannot you just say that it is a good teaching from Paul to all? Do you just want to make it sound as if you do not have to obey what Paul says because you do not even drink wine?

I've tried to teach you, but you just don't listen.

I will not ever do what you say. You try to teach me that my obeying Jesus was wrong.
The last thing I want to do is make a brag list and gloat and boast as you are wont to do.
Who told you to make a brag list? Take it easy, no one told you to do such a thing.

God forbid the thought would even enter into my mind. You're lucky I don't wipe the dirt off my feet and move on to someone who is actually willing to learn.

It sounds mighty big of you to say such a thing. Sounds like the things you falsely accused me of, prideful and boastful. However, what you say is nowhere in the scriptures. It is not from God. Show me one scripture where we are to speak like that.

Love your husband? Ha. I remember when I tried to tell you not to lecture your daughter about obedience when she just wanted someone to talk to.

Don't speak about private messages on here.
You are not even speaking the truth about the situation.
Maybe you misunderstand so much because of the pot you smoke? Can't marijuana make you think differently? I remember you spoke publicly before on how to cook up funny candy and fudge, and rigging up bongs.

People are perfectly capable of believing false doctrine without smoking the weed. Yep, we can overdo anything....even eating...but we don't blame food when we overeat. Pot is mild compared to alchohol....so I have no problem with people using it in moderation. It's easier to turn down another "hit" than it is to turn down another drink....and there isn't the danger of getting "mean", either.
Like I'd ever get to visit Hawaii. :chuckle:
The last time I cooked up some funny candy, it was for my brother-in-law who was dying of cancer. The medication his doctor gave him made him mean and nauseated....changed his personality completely. I talked him into trying some fudge and rigged him up a bong, too. It made his last days more tolerable for all of us. Not easy, mind you, but at least he was our smiling Richard again instead of a stranger.

You should have told her God loves her even when she fails....but, no.

Don't tell me what I said and did not say to my daughter.

You had to preach an unloving God who only has mercy on those who keep up their end of the bargain. You've been a waste of my time for years, and I really get tired of trying....you just don't listen. Your pride won't allow that to happen. May the Lord have mercy on your soul.

I preach to obey God, and asking for forgiveness is what God tells us to do.
I am not what you say about me.
You are a speaker of untruths.

God's Truth

If you truly have God's Spirit, then you will be overcoming your flesh and your heart will be changing to be more like that of Christ, but that's between you and God.

But one thing is for sure, you don't speak the truth!

And you didn't answer my question, so here it is again in case you missed it, thanks

So what do you do on a daily basis? If you know it's wrong to do something before God, do you do it regardless? Or do you obey his will and turn from doing it?

Excellent.

God's Truth

Wow, How self righteous!

"I've tried to teach you but you don't listen"

And

"You're lucky I don't wipe the dirt off my feet and move on to someone who is actually willing to learn."

You're so full of yourself. Yet you teach a false gospel! I'm not surprised GT is not listening to you!

And yes God does love us even when we fail, but we are to say sorry when we do. Not just carry on failing and disobeying him, and GT is right to teach her daughter to obey God!

Those who don't teach their children to obey God, teach their children a false gospel. We are all to obey the living God and do his wil! Jesus said that those who do, they are those who enter the kingdom of heaven and they are those who are his brothers and sisters also!

I am overwhelmed right now by reading this, it gives me great joy that you saw through what glorydaz was saying. I had tried to befriend glorydaz some time ago and we private messaged each other, I spoke of some private things about my family, and she posted my messages on this site publicly. She is now bringing it all up and trying to twist what I tried to teach my daughter about God.

You have blessed me greatly this morning with your words of wisdom and right judgments.

God's Truth

By loving and obeying God we turn from those things, i don't tell others that I've tried to teach them and they don't listen, or that i should just wipe them off my feet and move on.

Jesus said that we should wipe the dust off our feet to those didn't believe in his gospel, which means to leave anything that they said and did of the flesh behind.

You say it to those who do believe in him! Because you don't believe in what he teaches and say that it's only for the Jews!

If you are truly born if the Spirit, then this world will mean nothing to you, and you will be dying daily to your flesh, do you know what that means?

Not only does she say the things Jesus taught is for the Jews and not us, it is strange that she won't even say what Paul tells us to obey.

God's Truth

Selective theology or pick and mix. Only pick what you'll enjoy. In my experience the hardest scriptures, the ones my old nature doesn't like, do the most good. Hard to swallow, but chewing the cud brings out all the goodness.

You mean like how the madists pick what they misunderstand Paul as saying?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So those words you spoke pretending to be sorry...where did they go?

I assumed you don't know what you were talking about did not think you know the verse.

My assumption was wrong. That's what I apologized for.

And now you have chance to prove me wrong again.

Jesus says "go therefor make disciple of all nations... teachings them to obey I have commanded you".

How do you go about it?

If Jesus is your Lord, you will do what He tells you to do.

Last edited:

God's Truth

:vomit:

"come and see my zeal for Yah Veh".

2 Kings 10:16

We are saved when we confess our sins and call on Jesus' name. However, after being saved, we must live up to what has already been given us.

2 Peter 1:10 Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election.

Philippians 3:16 Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

Ephesians 4:1 As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.

Colossians 1:10 so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God,

Colossians 2:6 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him,

1 Thessalonians 2:12 encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory.

1 Thessalonians 4:1 As for other matters, brothers and sisters, we instructed you how to live in order to please God, as in fact you are living. Now we ask you and urge you in the Lord Jesus to do this more and more.

Truster

You know who the gullible one don't you?

I'll give you a hint, it isn't the haughty, self righteous, scripture twisting, lie spreading, fear mongering, hypocrite to be sure.

If what I have said has in any way caused you to fear then I consider that to be an act of grace:

"Twas grace that taught my heart to fear and grace my fears relieved". From amazing grace and Romans.

popsthebuilder

If what I have said has in any way caused you to fear then I consider that to be an act of grace:

"Twas grace that taught my heart to fear and grace my fears relieved". From amazing grace and Romans.
You silly silly child, fear is far from me. There is no fear in love.

Fear is the beginning of the knowledge of GOD. At some point we are called to mature beyond such soft, easily digested things into solid whole sustinence which strengthens and straightens. Surely one must be strong to carry the whole armor though it be lighter than air.

peace friend

Status
Not open for further replies.