What Nicodemus expected to hear:

God's Truth

I am neither a Calvinist nor a christian. I belong to the Messiah by purchase and birth. I do not support any denomination or cult. My trust is in the evangelism that is Elohim's promise to save His people conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone. No confidence in the flesh nor men nor creeds of men. I am a redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinner, by grace and through trust.

On July 17th 1999 at 10:30am I was converted. I didn't ask to be saved, I didn't want to be saved, but I was.

I don't expect you to understand a word of what I've said and it is impossible that you could recognise the truth in what I've said.

God does not save unbelievers.

You have to believe to be saved.

You have to have faith that is not dead.

That means you have to believe and obey, such as repent of your sins.

Truster

You have to believe to be saved.

You have to have faith that is not dead.

That means you have to believe and obey, such as repent of your sins.

"Yah Shua Messiah came into the world to save sinners". (Paul)

A sinner doesn't possess trust (faith/belief)

Truster

A sinner has to if the sinner wants to be saved.

Trust in not inherent in man. It must be granted and received. Faith and belief are inherent, but they are simply a psyching up the mental attributes and do not save.

Trust is the abandonment of self into the care of another. No man is capable of this abandonment and it is this total reliance upon the care of another that is an experience that will never be forgotten once received and exercised and will never, ever fail.

You continue in psyching up you mental attributes and pretence of obedience, but I shall trust.

God's Truth

Trust in not inherent in man. It must be granted and received. Faith and belief are inherent, but they are simply a psyching up the mental attributes and do not save.

Trust is the abandonment of self into the care of another. No man is capable of this abandonment and it is this total reliance upon the care of another that is an experience that will never be forgotten once received and exercised and will never, ever fail.

You continue in psyching up you mental attributes and pretence of obedience, but I shall trust.

I trust every word of God that is why I obeyed Him before I even understood exactly what He was saying.

Everything you post is not recognizable as truth. What you say is nowhere in the scriptures.

Truster

I trust every word of God that is why I obeyed Him before I even understood exactly what He was saying.

Everything you post is not recognizable as truth. What you say is nowhere in the scriptures.

You neither recognise the doctrine contained in the scriptures, nor trust them. Go and obey, something...

Truster

What you say is nowhere in the scriptures. What you say and do is what the Bible tells us Satan does.

"All scripture is given by inspiration of Elohim, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:".

What I say is always in the Bible and those in whom the word richly dwells always recognise the truth.

..."Let the word of Messiah dwell in you richly in all wisdom;"

PS Go and obey something...

God's Truth

"All scripture is given by inspiration of Elohim, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:".

What I say is always in the Bible and those in whom the word richly dwells always recognise the truth.

..."Let the word of Messiah dwell in you richly in all wisdom;"

Your doctrines are not from God.

God does not save people who have dead faith.

You do not have any understanding.

Truster

Your doctrines are not from God.

God does not save people who have dead faith.

You do not have any understanding.

He only saves untrusting, wicked, deluded, proud and unforgiving sinners. He then transforms them into repentant sinners and sanctifies them. We* are transformed by the renewing of the mind. (Renewing of the mind is repentance)

We* The redeemed, regenerated and repentant sinners.

You are on the broad way that leads to destruction. I sincerely wish there is something I could do to help, but there again, I have warned you and so have many others on here. This, in and of itself, confirms what Jonah said from the belly of the whale.

Jonah 2:9...salvation is of Yah Veh.

Jonah 2:8

Your idols are the images you have created in you mind of false elohims.

God's Truth

He only saves untrusting, wicked, deluded, proud and unforgiving sinners.

Jesus says you will never enter unless you humble yourself. Jesus says you will not be forgiven if you do not forgive.

He then transforms them into repentant sinners and sanctifies them. We* are transformed by the renewing of the mind. (Renewing of the mind is repentance)
What you say is not truth. God saves repentant sinners.

Renewing of the mind is thinking about Jesus’ teachings and thinking about what he tells us to think about.

We* The redeemed, regenerated and repentant sinners.

You are on the broad way that leads to destruction. I sincerely wish there is something I could do to help, but there again, I have warned you and so have many others on here. This, in and of itself, confirms what Jonah said from the belly of the whale.

Jonah 2:9...salvation is of Yah Veh.

Jonah 2:8

Your idols are the images you have created in you mind of false elohims.

You have no understanding. The people of Nineveh had to hear the word of God about repenting of sins, and then they repented of their sins.
Your beliefs are nowhere in the Bible.
Give one scripture where God saved an unbeliever.

God's Truth

What is taking you so long, Truster?

If you cannot give the scripture, will you repent for believing and preaching falseness?

Truster

Jesus says you will never enter unless you humble yourself. Jesus says you will not be forgiven if you do not forgive.

What you say is not truth. God saves repentant sinners.

Renewing of the mind is thinking about Jesus’ teachings and thinking about what he tells us to think about.

You have no understanding. The people of Nineveh had to hear the word of God about repenting of sins, and then they repented of their sins.
Your beliefs are nowhere in the Bible.

They were granted grace to repent. Those in Nineveh were gentiles and their repentance was what annoyed Jonah even though he had declared salvation belongs to Yah Veh. Repentance is a grace and a gift, but that's true repentance and not the self righteous garbage you speak of and practise.

When every soul in Nineveh repented it was because they had been called and empowered to repent. The Eternal was showing the Hebrews that He alone grants repentance and can grant it to whomsoever He wishes.

God's Truth

They were granted grace to repent. Those in Nineveh were gentiles and their repentance was what annoyed Jonah even though he had declared salvation belongs to Yah Veh. Repentance is a grace and a gift, but that's true repentance and not the self righteous garbage you speak of and practise.

When every soul in Nineveh repented it was because they had been called and empowered to repent. The Eternal was showing the Hebrews that He alone grants repentance and can grant it to whomsoever He wishes.

It is not there, Truster.

Truster

You will never ever find the scripture in which you base your false doctrines on.

You need to obey and repent for believing and following falseness.

2 Timothy 2:25

Repentance was and is granted me, but because you pretend to have it, why should it be granted to you? You who profess to be rich...

"Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:"

Rich in grace of which repentance is part. You wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked unrepentant sinner.You will not be granted repentance because you rely on obedience...

God's Truth

2 Timothy 2:25

Repentance was and is granted me, but because you pretend to have it, why should it be granted to you? You who profess to be rich...

"Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:"

Rich in grace of which repentance is part. You wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked unrepentant sinner.You will not be granted repentance because you rely on obedience...

That scripture does not mean what you think it means.

Listen carefully, if God was saving you without your wanting, then what does it matter how gentle I speak to you? The scripture is about someone preaching the truth to you gently so that you do not get defensive and then not repent to God.

2 Timothy 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

Truster

That scripture does not mean what you think it means.

Listen carefully, if God was saving you without your wanting, then what does it matter how gentle I speak to you? The scripture is about someone preaching the truth to you gently so that you do not get defensive and then not repent to God.

2 Timothy 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

Repentance is a grace and therefore a grace it is not inherent in man.

God's Truth

Repentance is a grace and therefore a grace it is not inherent in man.

Answer the question. Look at the scripture and explain why it matters how gentle I speak to someone when I explain the truth to them if they are saved before they believe and obey by repenting.

I have not forgotten that you still have not given a scripture that says God saves unbelievers.