Do you agree that law of sin and death is a curse? a real big curse?

Gurucam

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

People who esteem, use, promote and invoke the law of sin and death do not care about their spouse, children or anyone else.

The following are just some of the revelations in the KJV N.T. which confirm that there is nothing good about the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments):

11 But that no man is justified by the law (of sin and death) in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Acts: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Believers do not esteem, use, promote and invoke the law of sin and death. Believers practice their God given justification to transgress the law of sin and death.

Believers literally transgress the law of sin and death so that they can serve in the newness of spirit, so as to stop bringing forth fruits onto death and start bringing forth fruits onto God.

People who esteem, use, promote and invoke the law of sin and death care only about keeping their spouse in line to suit their own carnal, sinful, 'killething', loveless and Spiritless comfort. This is just one of the curses of the law.

These people esteem, use, promote and invoke the law of sin and death in total denial, persecution and blasphemy of the following God given Christian revelation (and many others).

1. People who esteem, use, promote and invoke the law of sin and death bring forth only fruits onto death and no fruits onto God:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law (of sin and death), did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death
(i.e. children of the flesh, like Ishmael).

2. On the other hand, people who transgress the law of sin and death so as to serve in the newness of spirit bring forth only fruits onto God and no fruits onto death:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law (of sin and death) by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
(i.e. children of God, like Issac).

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Why would any one want to esteem, use, promote and/or invoke the law of sin and death on themselves, their family members, their relatives, associates and/or friends?

. . . unless they are false spying brethren (who are more loyal to Satan than to the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus):

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
(under the law of sin and death)

. . . and they totally deny, persecute, blaspheme, undermine and relegate the following Christian revelation:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is about life, eternal. The Spirit of life in Christ Jesus delivers one into eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and eventually to God's kingdom of heaven, on the surface of earth, in the fullness of time.

The law of sin and death is about guaranteed sin and death. No one who esteems, uses, promotes and invokes the law of sin and death (even in the slightest way) escapes. They all fall short of the glory of God. They all sin and are all 'killeth' and are all delivered into hell inside the depths of earth, with Satan.

Do you want more damning revelations from the KJV N.T., with respect to the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments)?

This is the fullness of time. This is your last chance to run away from bondage under the law of sin and death and into the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

Last edited:

Epoisses

Amen. This is the only correct way to see the law.

the letter vs. the Spirit

written in stone vs. written in the heart

carnal commandments vs. Christ's agape love

Gurucam

The law is to make us aware of sin.

1. Yes indeed, the law was given to make 'unbelievers' aware of sin. Take a bow for your bold and honest admission that you are an unbeliever.

Most 'unbeliever' pretend to be 'believers'. They do not have the mettle to be truthful, like you.

The law was not ever given to make 'believers' aware of sin. The law was given only for use by 'unbelievers'. The law was never given to make 'believers' aware of sin. The law and every thing about the law, was given solely for 'unbelievers'.

Believers have nothing to do with the law of sin and death. They are onto truth and Christ. They do not recognize, esteem, use, promote and/or invoke made-up things.

The law of sin and death was divinely 'made-up' for a specific purpose. The law of sin and death also made-up the idea of sin:

Romans: 4 KJV N.T.
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

The above confirms very clearly that: where the law of sin and death is not known, does not exist, does not apply or is not esteemed, there can be and is no sin. This is the exact thing that is confirmed in:

Romans: 14 KJV N.T.
14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

No one is under the law of sin and death unless he or she esteems, uses, promotes and/or invokes the law of sin and death. And then only he or she who esteems, uses, promotes and/or invokes the law of sin and death is under and subjected to, the law of sin and death and no one else.

A person is not under the law of sin and death unless he esteems the law of sin and death. Neither God or man can put someone under the law of sin and death. It is entirely up to each person to make that decision. This is free will.

Additionally those who esteem, use, promote and/or invoke the law of sin and death, even in the slightest way, must uphold all the laws of sin and death perfectly, . . . and they stand absolutely alone. They are O.T. people, all by themselves. They cannot drag anyone else into their flawed law of sin and death.

People can come under the bondage of the law of sin and death, only through their own deluded and misguided free will.

The law of sin and death is no absolute statement or declaration of God's righteousness

2. The law of sin and death and it accompanying made-up idea of sin was for temporary use. However some foolish people corruptly converted it to a permanent law that is applicable to them and those who they misled.

The law of sin and death and it accompanying made-up idea of sin was divinely given as a schoolmaster to manage the behavior of unbelievers, until they become 'believers':

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

However the law of sin and death had a very serious flaw. Although it may have managed and continue to manage, the behavior of 'unbelievers', . . . the law of sin and death also created sin and led to death and delivery to hell inside the earth with Satan. It was also a very serious curse.

Jesus had to bring a new covenant and and do away with old covenant (i.e. the law of sin and death). However unbelievers (in the Lord Jesus) remain loyal to the Old flawed covenant.

Only believers (in the Lord Jesus) embraced and adopted the New covenant (i.e. the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes on free from the law of sin and death).

Therefore believers are not under the law of sin and death. In fact 'believers' have God given justification to transgress the law of sin and death:

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

In fact 'believers' are under the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes them free from the law of sin and death.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

At all events, those who choose to remain esteeming, using, promoting and/or invoking the law of sin and death are not under grace of God and Christ has benefited them, nothing:

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Why would 'believers' still want to be made aware and/or remain aware of, a made up thing like sin? The law of sin and death and it accompanying made-up idea of sin was never for and is not for 'believers'.

The law of sin and death and sin were all made up so as to fool unbelievers into behaving orderly, until they became 'believers'. Unbelievers are 'the (spiritually) dead'. They are not given by God to get or know truth.

'Unbelievers' are kept under the law of sin and death until they become 'believers'. Then the law of sin and death and the total idea of sin was to be totally, completely and absolutely thrown away. The law of sin and death came from God. However it was no absolute definition of God's righteousness. It was simply divinely given as a temporary management tool . . . to be used only on 'the dead' who are also called 'unbelievers'.

3. Who else but unaware (spiritually dead), false, spying brethren and false prophets, would want to return 'believers' (Christians) to bondage under the law of sin and death according to:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (under the law of sin and death)

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

People who claim and promotes that the law of sin and death can be or must be, esteemed, used, promoted and invoked as a Christian thing for believers, are very false prophets.

Scores of KJV N.T. revelations, literally and in unison, confirm that the law of sin and death is both a curse and an evil thing. These revelations all literally confirm that that 'believers' (Christians) must never ever esteem, use, promote and/or invoke the law of sin and death.

However a billion strong traditional Christians commonly, actively and routinely esteem, use, promote and/or invoke the law of sin and death. The time to awaken is now before too late will be their cry.

11 But that no man is justified by the law (of sin and death) in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

The above confirms that those who esteem, use, promote and invoke the law of sin and death are doomed. They are not justified by God. If fact they are under the curse of the law.. They are on the left side of the Lord Jesus. They are goats and the Lord says to them:

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
41 Then he will say to those on his left, depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

Please note how words like curse come together in complementing and supporting revelations.

4. Your statement, "The law is to make us aware of sin." is solely for unbelievers. It is not at all given for 'believers'.

Therefore your statement is actually an admission that you are an unbeliever . . . by your own natural tendency to discern wisdom in the law of sin and death. You are saying: "The law is to make me and other unbelievers aware of sin."

. . . by your own disposition and lacking level of development you discern wisdom in the law of sin and death. Therefore the law of sin and death is for you and you are under the law of sin and death. The law of sin and death is your schoolmaster . . . because you are not yet given by God to know truth and you are not yet onto Christ. You are not yet a 'believer'.

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
39 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith (only to) them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; (this means that every one who is under the law sins)

Romans: 6 King James Version (KJV)
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

You are unwittingly playing around with a very deadly thing.

A billion strong traditional Christians are esteeming, using, promoting and invoking the law of sin and death, as we speak. They are being destroyed, as we speak, by their own 'self-righteous' folly and/or their foolish self-righteous priests, pastors, popes, archbishops, etc.

The time to awaken to truth is now, before too late is the cry.

5. I hope that you are understanding why I am saying these harsh things, about the law of sin and death, to you and to everyone else.

I am saying these things to you because, at all events, anyone who esteems, uses, promotes and evokes the law of sin and death, even in the slightest and most innocent way, gets sin, spiritual death and delivery into hell inside the earth with Satan. The law of sin and death is a total curse.

The entire aim of the Lord Jesus was and continue to be, to totally do away with the law of sin and death for those who choose to follow him.

That is, the law of sin and death is totally done away with for those who fully embrace and fully adopt the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death.

"free from the law of sin and death" means that your statement, 'the law is to make us aware of sin', does not apply . . . absolutely nothing about the law of sin and death is important, relevant and/or applicable. Forget all 'consolation' prizes, there are none. It is a straight win or loose situation.

Traditional Christians are always looking for consolation prizes (to stroke their over inflated egos). They are always looking for false hope. They are always seeking to hear that their little additions are good and sensible. They are always seeking pampering and to be fooled-up and misled, (so that they can feel good with foolish ideas). And they always seem to get pampered, fooled-up and misled. The result is always the same, i.e. they do not get to know truth, they err and so, fail to be chosen. . . . in this way, 'many are called and few chosen'.

. . . the time to awaken is now.

Last edited:

Bradley D

Scripture/Law is always necessary for a Christians constant reading. Though a believer the Christian still has to deal with a human nature/evil. There is a conflict within and the believer needs to remember which is of God and which is of Satan.

"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.." (2 Timothy 3:16).

Epoisses

Scripture/Law is always necessary for a Christians constant reading. Though a believer the Christian still has to deal with a human nature/evil. There is a conflict within and the believer needs to remember which is of God and which is of Satan.

"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.." (2 Timothy 3:16).

The law is a giant boat anchor that Christians have shackled to their ankles. They drag it around wherever they go and are too afraid to cut it loose and live by grace alone in Christ alone.

Gurucam

It is very insightful that you lump Scripture and the Law together. However it not, at all, correct to link those to Christians. Those are exclusively for aspiring Christians.

There is a difference between the billion or so people who are called to Christianity (i.e. those simply aspiring to be Christians) and the chosen few who actually make it to be Christians.

The billion or so who are simply called to Christianity are not Christians. They are trying to be Christians by constantly reading and/or hearing Scripture/Law. They hold your view that it is always necessary to read Scripture/Law. And like you they mistakenly believe that they are Christians.

Fact is both Scripture and the Law serve the same one purpose. They are the 'schoolmaster' for managing unbelievers (aspiring Christians) until they become believers (Christians). Therefore Scripture/Law are for unbelievers only.

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Believing has to do with believing in the 'not seen' Spirit of the Lord Jesus. 'Believing' has to do with faith. Believing has nothing to do with the scriptures and the law. When one come onto Christ and faith, one drops scriptures and the law. The Spirit of Jesus become the source for all things. To come onto Christ means to be one of the chosen few Christiana.

Christians are a few. They are the chosen few. They have graduated from the school of Scriptures/Law. Christians have done away with Scripture/Law so that they can be onto Christ. You would not find them constantly or otherwise reading Scripture/Law. Christians stand absolutely alone with the Spirit. They know and get everything directly from Spirit . . . this is the mark of a Christian.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The things which Jesus must tell Christians is delivered only directly to each person only from His Spirit, which is the Spirit of Truth, to the individual hearts or spirits of each individual Christian.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for (only) the saints (believers or Christians) according to the will of God.

The most fundamental law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is that: Christians get all their knowledge and guidance privately and individually, through each of their own hearts or spirit, directly and precisely from the Spirit of Truth, in real time, all the time.

Fact is, the knowledge and guidance which the Lord Jesus has for each Christian cannot, at all, be had from scriptures or the law or from reading and/or hearing scriptures and the law. The knowledge and guidance which the Lord Jesus has for each Christian are precisely individualized and transmitted only from His Spirit (the Spirit of Truth) to the individual heart or spirit of each Christian.

Christianity is totally and only about:
1. the individual spirit of each person,
2. the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession and
3. Holy Spirit.

Christianity is, not at, all about scriptures and the law of sin and death.

Scriptures and the law of sin and death are totally and only about managing and guiding those who are called to be Christians until they become Christian. Then both scriptures and the law are totally dropped.

Christians (the chosen few) differs in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ, except that Jesus is Lord of all. Like Jesus Christ, Satan cannot touch and/or influence them.

If you believe that you need protection from Satan by reading scriptures/law, know for sure that you are not Christian. You are not among the chosen few.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Do you guys recognize that Christians are very few and scarce?

Do you guys recognize that Christians are very few and scarce?

Do you guys recognize that Christians are very few and scarce? They are not the billion strong traditional Christians. Christians are the chosen few. Most people will not ever see or know one.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Do you guys recognize that Christians are the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadth unto life and they are the chosen few?

If you recognize this fact, you would not be looking to what the erring billions are saying, doing, projecting and/or advising.

Only the few who have found the straight way and narrow gate that leadth onto life and have been chosen will know the any thing about the straight way and narrow gate that leadth onto life and only these few will know how to chosen.

Danoh

The law of sin and death is referring to a law or operative principle operating in the flesh - that the flesh operates from.

As in other laws of nature such as the law or operative principle of thermodynamics, or the law of cause and effect, and countless other ones.

Paul is not asserting that the law of sin and death is the Law of Moses.

Rather, that the one purpose Law of Moses had served had been to make obvious to one the law or operative principle of sin and death operating within one's members or flesh.

I had not know sin - had not been made aware of this principle of sin and death that operates within my flesh - but by the Law.

The Law was not that operative principle. Rather, it served to make one aware of the existence of this operative principle working death in one.

This was why though the Law For Righteousness promised righteousness to any one who could perfectly keep the Law For Righteousness - it - the Law For Righteousness had been unable to enable one to keep it perfectly.

Because it was weak through the flesh.

In other words, because within the flesh there is this law or operative principle at work in the flesh that rises up to go against the Law For Righteousness (sin or rebellion against the Law For Righteousness) that ends in death (the inability to will the good that the Law For Righteousness commands).

Thus, Paul's O wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from this body of death that I find myself trapped in!

The Law For Righteousness was not sin - you are dead wrong about this Guracom. Dead wrong.

The Law For Righteousness was just, and holy, and good.

Holy - separated by GOD towards HIS intended purpose IN and BY that separation.

It is where we get words like "sanctified," and "saint," and phrases like "called to be saints" from - all refer to the separating of a person, place, or thing by GOD unto HIS intended use of said person, place or thing.

Please keep the Law For Righteousness separate from the law or operative principle of sin and death.

By the way, the phrase The Law For Righteousness is based on Romans chapters 2 and 9 and 10.

It refers to "that righteousness which was of the law."

Gurucam

The law of sin and death is referring to a law or operative principle operating in the flesh - that the flesh operates from.

The above a prized example of the sad and unfortunate, self-defeating rhetoric of a deluded unbeliever.

There is only one set of law or covenant related to sin.

The laws related to sin are called any and all of the following:
1. the law of sin and death,
2. the ten commandments,
3. Moses' law,
4. the curse,
5. the schoolmaster,
6. the first flawed covenant,
7. the covenant from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
8. etc.

. . . take your pick. They are all equally describing the same thing. They are all describing the first covenant that was given for temporary use and also found to be seriously flawed.

Interestingly, according to Paul, it is under the covenant from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar (i.e. #7 above) that: . Abraham brought forth a child of the flesh (i.e. Ishmael), who will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven in the fullness of time.

Isn't Paul speaking about Moses' law? Isn't the covenant from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar (i.e. #7 above), Moses' law, i.e. the ten commandments?

There is just one other covenant or law. This is the law of Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death. And it under this second and totally different covenant that Abraham brought forth a child of promise/child of God (Issac), who will inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

All the apostles, in unison, confirmed that 'believers' have God given justification to transgress the law of Moses:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)

Paul also confirmed:

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

In Hebrews, it is confirmed that the first covenant is flawed:

Hebrews: 8 King James Version (KJV)
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Why would you bear such false testimony and false witnessing on Paul. Paul is about Spirit. Do you realize that by bearing false witness on Paul, you are blaspheming and undermining the Spirit and that is the only thing that is not forgivable at any place or time?

Traditional Christians regularly and commonly do the above. They regularly and routinely blaspheme Paul so as to corruptly and falsely elevate the law. Then they foolishly hope to be among the chosen few. There is no wonder why many are called and few chosen. The billion strong traditional Christians are just plain foolish and corrupt . . . a very lethal combination that leadeth to (spiritual) death and the left side of the Lord Jesus and his angels.

The above revelation is confirming that when one is under the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus one has God given freedom to transgress the law of sin and death. This is from Paul.

The above revelation is confirming that when one is a believer one has God given justification to transgress the law of Moses. This is from the apostles.

Both of the above revelations are saying the same thing about the same law, in different words. Both revelations are confirming that believers have God given freedom and God given justification to transgress the ten commandments.

Clearly 'the law of sin and death', in Roman: 8 verse: 2 KJV N.T., according to Paul above, is exactly the same as, 'Moses' law' in Act: 13 verse: 39 KJV N.T. according to all the Apostles.

Both Paul and all the apostles are referring to the same law, i.e. the ten commandments. They are simply using different words.

Fact is 'the law of sin and death is exactly Moses' law. These are simply different ways of saying the ten commandments . . . and 'believers' have God given freedom and justification to transgress the ten commandments, however ever they are described.

Why you may ask? Because which ever way you describe the ten commandments, it is the first covenant and it is flawed and it is a curse . . . and it must be totally done away with for believers (i.e. Christians).

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The law is a giant boat anchor that Christians have shackled to their ankles. They drag it around wherever they go and are too afraid to cut it loose and live by grace alone in Christ alone.

Well said except for one thing. If one is shackled to the law, one is not a Christian, one simply, falsely and erroneously believe that one is Christian. One is not a New person in Christ. One is an Old person under Moses.

Believers are justified by God to transgress the law of Moses. Unbelievers are not justified by God to transgress the law of Moses.

Fact is a Christian is a 'believer'.

A Christian or believer is one who has deliberately and successfully abandon the law and actively practice his or her God given justification to transgress the law, so as to embrace the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The reason for serving in the newness of spirit and not in the oldness of the law is given in:

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions (or curse) of sins, which were by the (flawed) law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

I used 'curse' and 'flawed' in the above, because 'the law' is the first covenant and it is flawed, it has a curse attached to its use . . . and bringing forth 'fruits onto death' is certainly a curse (especially when one can bring forth fruits onto God, instead).

And people bring forth only fruits onto death when they are under the the first covenant which is flawed. When one totally abandon the first covenant so as to serve the second covenant one brings forth only fruits onto God.

The first covenant is the ten commandments, i.e. the law. Therefore the first covenant, i.e. Moses' law, is both flawed and comes with a serious curse.

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Abraham demonstrated that fruits onto death, as related to procreative sex, are children of the flesh (like Ishmael). Where as 'fruits onto God', as related to procreative sex, are 'children of God (like Issac).

Ishmael was born under the covenant from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage under the law of sin and death, which is Agar.

Issac was born under the promise of the Spirit which makes one free from the law of sin and death. He was born under the law of the Spirit of life or when Abraham served in the newness of spirit.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

The first covenant is Jerusalem in bondage under the law of sin and death (i.e. Moses law) . . . the mount Sinai covenant. Ishmael was born under this covenant. He was a fruit onto death or a child of the flesh.

The second covenant is Jerusalem in freedom from the law of sin. This is new covenant which is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death. Issac was born under this covenant. He was a fruit onto God or a child of God.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Mosaic Covenant is a covenant made between God and the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai (Exodus 19-24).

It is sometimes called the Sinai Covenant but is more often referred to as the Mosaic Covenant since Moses was God’s chosen leader of Israel at that time.

The Mosaic Covenant was centered around God's giving His divine law (the ten commandments) to Moses on Mount Sinai. It is also called the first covenant which is flawed. It is also called the law. It is also called the law of sin. It is also called the law of sin and death.

Paul clearly referred to the Mount Sinai covenant as the one under which Abraham brought forth a child of the flesh.

Bringing forth children of the flesh is clearly bad and anti-Christian. This is a serious flaw and curse of Moses law. The following clearly testifies to this fact:

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Gurucam

So after becoming a Christian one does not need the Bible?

Yes. After becoming a Christian one does not need or use, the Bible.

. . . let us face it, the main doctrines, the ten commandments, are done away with for Christians/Believers. Christians/Believers are those who believe in Jesus and are in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. Therefore, what important doctrine is left? . . . nothing.

Take a look at these facts:

1. Believers are not under the law of sin and death. In fact 'believers' have God given justification to transgress the law of Moses (i.e. law of sin and death).

2. Also, Christians/'believers' are under the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes them free from the law of sin and death.

By these revelations Christians/Believers have absolute or God given, freedom and justification to transgress the ten commandments. What other doctrine could be more important? Actually none. One who is in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has total God given justification and freedom.

A Christian/Believer does not esteem, use and/or promote any doctrines mentioned in the KJV N.T. or the O.T. . None applies to Christians/Believers (i.e. the chosen few).

Christians/Believers get all their information and guidance directly from the Spirit of Truth, who was made available only after the physical Jesus was crucified and rose to spirit heaven.

The chosen few Christians stand alone with the Spirit of Truth, as their only informant and guide. Also they are absolute not under any doctrine mentioned in scriptures.

The above does not stand only on those KJV N.T. revelation. There are other independent KJV N.T. revelations which also literally confirm the above:

Christians are 'Enlightened'. They are enlighten by or through the Spirit of Truth. Through the Spirit of Truth, they know All Truth. This is enlightenment. Also they are permitted by God to do anything and all things, because they are in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

Do you need literal confirmation of this fact from the KJV N.T.?

Christians are ones who tasted/experienced the Spirit. They are in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, i.e. Christians have experienced been led by the newness of spirit. They cannot ever forget this experience and go back to, esteem. use or promote any doctrine in the Bible.

It is literally impossible for a Christian (one who is once enlightened through experiencing Spirit) to go back to the doctrines in the Bible.

Therefore one who esteem. uses, and/or promote the ten commandments (or any other doctrine in Bible) . . . even in the slightest way, have not ever experienced the Spirit. He is not and never was, a Christian. If he believes or profess to be a Christian, he is simply fooling himself, very badly.

. . . simply look up 'what is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost'. This is confirmed in Hebrews of the KJV N.T. Such people are Christians and it is impossible for them to go back to doctrines in the Bible.

Wake up to the fact that Christians are very far from and separate from, the billion strong traditional Christians.

The billion strong traditional Christians are not Christians. The have been misled by false prophets. They are foolishly esteeming, using and promoting a corrupt, false, uninformed and anti-Christian doctrine. Therefore they are not Christians.

Christian are a very few. They are the chosen few. They are not at all among traditional Christians.

Last edited:

Bradley D

Yes. After becoming a Christian one does not need or use, the Bible.

I disagree. "for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth.." (Genesis 8:21)

I will keep my Bible and continue to study it. I will continue to obey the two Great Commandments of Love God and Love Neighbor which cover all the Ten Commandments.

Gurucam

I disagree. "for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth.." (Genesis 8:21)

Genesis 8:21King James Version (KJV)
21 And the Lord smelled a sweet savour; and the Lord said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

The above is addressed to 'the dead' i.e. unbelievers, also called children of the flesh. Only the imagination of their hearts are evil, from birth. The imagination of the hearts of Christian/Believers/children of God are never evil. The above is not at all addressed to Christians/Believers/Children of God. You are a foolish person who does know truth as confirmed in the KJV N.T..

From birth, the imagination of Ishmael's heart was evil. From birth, the imagination of Issac's heart was good.

You seem to perceive that cursed and evil things are good. 'Confused'? You seem to perceive that 'evil' is to transgress Moses law. It is not evil for Christians/believers to transgress Moses' laws.

Christians/Believers have God given justification to transgress the main tenant in the bible, i.e. Moses' law. This main tenant was found to be flawed and a curse. This is why it was done away with. Clearly, therefore, at least for aspiring Christians and Christians, Moses' law is evil and a curse. Why do you still trust and read about such thing?

Also, the KJV N.T. is mainly parables. Do you know what are parables and who they were given to? And for what purpose parables were given? Most people simply dive in, quote and use parables, without checking these things.

Parable have the intent to bury the (spiritually) dead. Parables were given for 'the dead to bury their dead'. Parable were not given to convey the mysteries of God kingdom of heaven. Fact is, parables were given to people who were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Parable were given to take away the little that they may have.

Fact is, the above is literally confirmed in the KJV N.T. and you are not aware of this revelation . . . clearly you do not read the KJV N.T. . . . you are simply making a false claim. . . . . so as to flash?

Seems obvious that your knowledge of the KJV N.T. is only what your foolish, misled and corrupt priest or pastor told you. They are simply fooling you to keep you loyal to and in servitude to, a corrupt Satanic status quo.

Since Moses law is flawed and a curse and the scriptures/letters killeth and only the Spitit giveth life and parables are for 'the dead' then:

Why continue to read? . . . especially when it was confirmed that the Spirit of Truth brings all truth. And since 2000 odd years ago the Lord is that Spirit.

Christians/believers are people who were (past tense) unbelievers. They have simply read the KJV N.T. a few time, a long time ago, get the message, dropped the KJV N.T. and moved on the Spirit of Truth.

Christians/believers will never say (like you did): "I will keep my Bible and continue to study it." Christians/believers are seeker of All Truth.

Fact is All Truth is not found in the bible. Only the Spirit of Truth brings All Truth:

John 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The path to Truth from the Spirit of Truth is also revealed. .:

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

2 Corinthians 3: King James Version (KJV)
17 Now (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above is a clear Christian call for spiritually dead humans ('the dead') to become spiritually aware and get all their own God given, individualized information and guidance through each of their own individual spirit or heart directly from the Spirit of Truth . . . and not from the book which is the letters which killeth.

It is clearly confirmed that only the Spirit giveth life. Why choose death? Reading the letters is death.

I will keep my Bible and continue to study it.

One billion traditional Christians also do so. That does not make them the chosen few (Christian). In fact the bible is the letter which killeth. It retards one's development to spiritual awareness. The chosen few are graduates. They have become spiritually actualized. They have long put away or thrown out their kindergarten 'parable laden' book, the bible, and moved onto to the Spirit of Truth who bring All Truth.

I will continue to obey the two Great Commandments of Love God and Love Neighbor which cover all the Ten Commandments.

How are you going to do that? Your neighbors are not Christians/Believers. You still read and use the bible. This makes you an unbeliever. Your neighbors are unbelievers. Jesus and God do not even like unbelievers. Unbelievers are 'the dead' and Jesus instructed, 'let the dead bury their dead'. To believers He instructed, 'follow me'. You do not know, how to follow the Lord Jesus.

The capacity to love is a spiritual Christian attribute and quality. One who esteem the letters as you do, cannot be aware of his spirit side . . . and therefore cannot be aware of love. Of course you will erroneously perceive all kind of other things to be love. Such a one is simply 'the spiritually dead who is further spiritually burying himself'. . . . with his own flawed anti-Christian ideas and beliefs.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus gave parables only to certain people, for a specific purpose.

Jesus gave parables only to certain people, for a specific purpose.

The following confirms who got parables and why they got parables. And what parables were intended to do.

It is wise to know this before esteeming, using and/or promoting parables.

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

In the above Jesus confirmed that He gave parables to people:
1. who are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.
2. who have not and from who He wants to take away even what they have.
3. who do not have the 'eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and the hearts to understand.
4. who by hearing, shall hear but not understand
5. who by seeing shall see but not perceive
6. whose hearts are waxed gross.
7. whose ears are dull of hearing.
8. who have closed their eyes.
9. whose eyes and ears are not blessed.

The above is to who and why Jesus gave parable. Sad, misguide and unfortunate traditional Christians read, hear, esteem, use and/or promote parables under the false belief that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is hidden in parables.

This not so. Jesus confirmed with absolute clarity that parables were given for and to, (among other sad things) people who are not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Jesus confirmed that He gave the mysteries of God kingdom of heaven to only His disciples, in very private sessions among only them. Jesus confirmed that He had absolute no intention of hiding or giving, these mysteries in the parables.

Why would you read, hear, esteem, use /or promote the N.T. when it is filled with parables. If a Christian wants to esteem, use /or promote the N.T., he or she must exorcise all parables from the KJV N.T.

Jesus instructed:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Following Jesus means achieving communion with the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus and getting All Truth only from this Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus. 'Letting the dead bury their dead' is about esteeming using and promoting: the law of sin and death (Moses' law) and the letter (scriptures).

'The dead' are children of the flesh, like Ishmael. To be 'the dead' means to be spiritually dead. To be spiritually dead means to be aware of only your flesh and not your spirit. This means to be only in the flesh, i.e. to be child of the flesh.

The dead/children of the flesh (like Ishmael) are not destine to inherit the surface of earth, with children of God, like Issac, in God's kingdom of heaven, in the fullness of time. They are literally predestine to be buried in the depths of earth, in hell, with Satan.

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants.

In the above heir or inherit refers to:

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Being cast out refers to:

Romans: 25 KJV N.T.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Jesus instructed, 'let the dead bury their dead'. In other words if 'spiritually dead people' like the law of sin and death, then let them have the law of death and sin, among only themselves. Indeed 'let the dead bury their dead'. However you other guys who want to be liberated from the law of sin and death, 'follow me'. This is confirmed by:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Clearly Jesus gave parables for the dead to bury their dead. The dead are those who choose to remain under Moses law . . . instead of totally dropping Moses law and totally embrace the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, which makes them free from the law of sin and death . . . in full acceptance of:

The most fundamental law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is that only the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus bring All Truth. One must search one's own heart or spirit to get All Truth from the Spirit of Truth.

All Truth is not available from scriptures. In fact the Lord Jesus, is now a Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, who passes All Truth privately and individually to each of His follower. Jesus' followers are Christian, the chosen few. Followers/believers/Christians are spiritually actualized. They are like Paul who was spiritually actualized. Only Paul communed with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

Followers/believers/Christians are not like the disciples. The disciples were not spiritually actualized. They knew only the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus.

One who wants to follow the Lord Jesus must abandon all scriptures and the physical Jesus and seek communion the spirit Jesus who is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus.

2 Corinthians 3: King James Version (KJV)
17 Now (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

One must seek ye first the Kingdom of God within one's own heart or spirit. There one will find the Lord Jesus, seated on the right side of the Holy Spirit, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us

There and in that Spirit only format, Jesus is Lord

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

There and in that Spirit only format, Jesus is Lord and He is ready, willing and able to make intercession with the Holy Spirit on behalf of each Christian, according to things in each of their own hearts or spirits.

The above is the fundamentals of following the Lord Jesus and being Christian. This is anchored on first abandoning scriptures (i.e. the letter which killeth) and Moses laws which is flawed and come with the cure of guaranteed sin, death and delivery to hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

Then, through your own heart or spirit, you commune with, embrace and unconditionally obey the spirit Jesus, even if you have to transgress Moses laws and other tenants in scriptures. The spirit Jesus is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

The above is the Christian way. This is the passage to salvation and heaven, the only Christian passage. This is the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. Clearly, for the past 2000 odd years, this mystery was not known to traditional Christians. They were not given by God to know this mystery of God's kingdom of heaven.

It is therefore clear that the billion strong traditional Christians are not Christians at all. Christians are very few and far between.

Last edited: