excellent example of MADism:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
KR,

You just said this:

Quote Originally Posted by KingdomRose View Post

They deserve more than the usual attention, for good or bad, because, after all, they were Jesus' own people.
And once they were Jehovah's special people, though they lost out because of their rejection of the Messiah.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Is Paul writing or are you following inconsistent interpretations of others who themselves have an agenda?

But please provide some. Maybe start a thread or direct me to one. But I still suggest you read that link and see that Paul really doesn't deviate at all certainly not as much as some around here and other places of course think or wish...

Where does He say that?

As for Paul it was all Spirit led and for His glory...our gain...but yes we have to study to work it out not just go by what others say...especially some around here...

Ok, I will look it up.

I thought you knew what I was talking about.

john w

Hall of Fame
Wow, you are very narrow-minded, with a narrow view....so much so that you are blinded.

Correct-thanks for the "narrow minded" compliment, although quite cliche-ish. Christianity, by definition, is narrow minded. Thanks again, Hop Sing!

I just had my annual vision exam yesterday, and see quite well.

2 Cor. 4:4 KJV is you, Hop Sing.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
LOL -- me lead YOU astray? HAHAHA, I have never ever said, "Jesus is YHWH", that is all YOU and appears to be a secretly held belief of many more of the MADists around here. I do not know if that is an officially held position of the MADists but it sure appears to be, judging by those who have spouted that same position around here so far, which includes you, Musterion, Jerry Shugart, and probably some others who are simply not willing to openly admit it because they know that it does not even agree with the official Trinitarian viewpoint. You only get away with it because, either way, you still say "Jesus is God Almighty born into human flesh", so the Trintarians are willing to let you tag along for that reason alone. If we who are monotheists were not here you would be the next to go. How blind you really are: it is not about acceptance into a herd, or safety in numbers, but rather about finding, getting to know, and following the Truth by the Spirit of the Truth which is the Word whom you have already clearly rejected by way of your doctrine.

Whambulance.gif

daqq

Uhmm, you seem to have forgotten that was my response to your whining:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Evil.Eye.<(I)>
@daqq is deceived and denies the integrity of scripture. Apparently... Theological Down Syndrome is contagious. How you get through Johns writings and the apostle Paul while missing that Jesus is YHWH has to be a theological deformity.

Nuff said.

# Way to lead me astray Daqqy... hope you're proud of yourself... because it makes me sick!

My heart pumps peanut butter for ya . . . :chuckle:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Do You Feel Like We Do
Peter Frampton, Warren Haynes
Well, woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand
Whose wine? What wine? Where the hell did I dine?
Must have been a dream I don't believe where I've been

Come on, let's do it again
Do you, you, feel like I do?
How'd ya feel?
My friend got busted, just the other day
They said, "Don't walk, don't walk, don't walk away"
Drove him to a taxi, bent the boot, hit the bag
Had to play some music, wonder why's he brag or drag
How'd ya turns from mic, can't catch it
Do you, you, feel like I
Yes ya do
Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand
Peached up, peached ale, never fails
Must have been a dream I don't believe where I've been
Come on, let's do it again
How'd ya feel?
Do you, you, feel like I
Do you feel like we do?
Do you feel like we do?
Oh, that's true
Do you feel like we do?
Get back
Do you feel do you feel like we do?
Oh baby do you feel?
Oh baby do you feel, feel like we do?
Do you feel, do you feel, like we do?
I want to thank you
Do you feel like we do?
That's alright, that's alright to feel you'd like,
Feel you'd like, a good time
We'll go to bed and good night
Good time, good time, good time, good time, good time

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Also, I believe that Paul is preaching the same gospel as Jesus so it's the same word.
Of course it is the same gospel as Jesus, because the ascended Lord and Savior Jesus Christ revealed to Paul the gospel Paul taught.
But it was not the same gospel that the twelve disciples taught.
There is more than one gospel given by the Lord.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Of course it is the same gospel as Jesus, because the ascended Lord and Savior Jesus Christ revealed to Paul the gospel Paul taught.
But it was not the same gospel that the twelve disciples taught.
There is more than one gospel given by the Lord.

It is all the same gospel, just sections of it.

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Where does He say that?

Matthew 5:25

“Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still together on the way, or your adversary may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison.

It is not exactly like I said but essentially the same thing.

besides, He also says if someone slaps you give him the other cheek too.

this is the same principle of "love your enemy". Jesus does not teach "give your enemy revenge".

clefty

Matthew 5:25

“Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still together on the way, or your adversary may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison.

You do realize Paul was being accused falsely and was innocent? He could NEVER settle matters quickly with those that sought the physical temple's power and not the Spirit which left it so long ago yes?

He was hoping the judge would hand him over to an officer that would take him to a higher court to which he could appeal for his innocence or spread the gospel of the Spirit and not power of the temple...maybe that too was why Jews sought to kill him...

It is not exactly like I said but essentially the same thing.
no it is not nor do I see a reason here to distance yourself from Paul...again Peter warned unstable ones would do this with his writing and well here we are...in the Jesuit grasp for global power using those who are Jews but are not Jews and their Zionist stooges for global power...Peter was right

besides, He also says if someone slaps you give him the other cheek too.

this is the same principle of "love your enemy". Jesus does not teach "give your enemy revenge".

Again Paul was merely another martyr more eloquent and literary and with a little more time than Stephen who saw the One they killed to maintain the temple at the Right Hand of GOD...that is the gospel if I ever heard it HALLELUYAH...Saul actually witnessed with approval this defense of temporal power before he was knocked off his high horse into spiritual Paul...and began his work to make sense to Jews that us Israel included GERS and AS IT ALWAYS DID...

As it was never to be about Israel but that through it ALL would come to worship HIM not IT...duh

God's Truth

No, you assert, moron, that repent means to stop sinning...Thus, you assert that God sins, since He repented.

TOL sees it, but your too demon possessed, to see it.

Repent is to change from doing something. God does not have to change from sinning, we do.

God's Truth

One at a time, demon. He is addressing already justified saints, the Corinthians, a carnal group of saints,you moron, as their is repentance, "change of mind" in how they our walk, their sanctification, idiot.

Paul never questioned their forever justified status, moron, both chastising them, and encouraging them, as their "spiritual father," and, in contrast, condemned the Galatians, for adhering to the law, and what they do, as a basis for their justification, and called them perverters, like you.

Why then should the man in Corinthians be handed over to Satan so that his spirit could be saved?

God's Truth

Not a single person here has said that GOD has to repent for sin.
But scripture confirms that GOD did repent on multiple occasions.
Obviously, to those that are not blind to the truth of scripture, the word "repent" cannot possibly mean "stop sinning".

I gave you scripture that plainly says repent of sins and that means to stop sinning.

God's Truth

Foolish woman.
The word "repent" does not mean "stop sinning". It means "reconsider".
Sure, one can reconsider about their sin, but repent is not always connected to sin.
One can repent of many things that have nothing to do with sin, as we see GOD repents multiple times.

GOD repented multiple times.

Jesus says to repent/stop doing sins. You say no Jesus does not say that, and that he is saying reconsider your sins. lol

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk.
21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again, my God may humiliate me before you, and I will grieve for many of those who previously sinned and have not repented of the impurity, sexual immorality, and licentiousness that they have practiced.

God's Truth

These are excellent examples of "MADists" supporting another who recognizes that while all of the Bible is for us, it's not all written to us or about us.

Why do you think everything is to you and about you?

So then, do you obey Jesus who says to the Jews that if they do not forgive others from their heart then God will not forgive you?

And that you have to humble yourself or you will never enter?

You said what Jesus says is FOR YOU.

Do you obey him?

God's Truth

Do it!

Matthew 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

Are you the paralyzed man that needed to stand up and take his mat and go home?

There are things Jesus commands for everyone and then there are things Jesus commands to individuals.

If you are not alive during the time Jesus was on earth, then you do not have to sell everything you have and be a traveling minister.

You think because Jesus spoke to a paralyzed man and commanded him something and you are not a man and not paralyzed it means you have to obey NOTHING that Jesus says.

What kind of idiotic reasoning is that?