ECT In Christ Before Me

john w

Hall of Fame
Evidently you have no answer to what is said on that thread.
The engager of sophistry, for the 666th time this year, employs that "debate ender" gimmick/trick. This time, however, it took him about 10 "posts"-he usually spams it every 4th post.

Teach us, confused old man, sower of discourse. Please?

Jerry Shugart

Teach us, confused old man. sower of discourse. Please?

Sonny boy, I already told you that you will be unable to understand any of this as long as you remain a natural man:

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned" (1 Cor.2:14).​

You must be born again and you admit that you are not born again, don't you?

john w

Hall of Fame
Sonny boy, I already told you that you will be unable to understand any of this as long as you remain a natural man:

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned" (1 Cor.2:14).​

You must be born again and you admit that you are not born again, don't you?

Teach us, old man, born again Nicky(john 3), from your stunning, cute little bag of tricks, another one of your debate enders, such as "Evidently you have no answer to what is said on that thread....You are running and hiding...There can be no doubt whatsoever...It is obvious...It is clear....This one verse alone destroys...Don't you believe God?...Don't you believe the bible?...Don't you believe Paul?...You are more interested in what men(like Sir Robert Anderson, JC O'Hair, the Greek lexicon,..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,) say, then what the scriptures teach)....Who should we believe-you, or Paul/God/the scriptures?..................................................

Teach us, please member of "the Israel of God" Nicky, Replacement Theology proponent, Full Preterist. Please, Nicky?Evidently you have no answer.

john w

Hall of Fame

Wow, Nicky-how long did it take for you to GOOG that debate ender? Not one person, in the history of debating, on Christian forums, has ever employed that 1 Cor. 2:14 KJV "Hail Mary," "sales close," until you! Add that to your repertoire, bag of so cute little tricks. Weighty.

DAN P

It is you who is employing a wooden literalness because you can't even understand the deeper meaning of what John says here:

"And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in (en) his Son" (1 Jn.5:11).​

Here the word "in" is translated from the Greek word en and in this case that word means "in the interior of some whole" (Thayer's Greek English Lexicon).

The Apostle John tells these believers that their lives are in the Son. Not by the Son but instead IN THE SON. And that can only be said of those in the Body of Christ:

"even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus" (Eph.2:5-6).​

This speaks of the Christian's total identification with the Lord Jesus, a truth which is true for only those who are in the Body of Christ. Our life which is in Christ is the same thing spoken of in the following passage:

"If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory" (Col.3:1-4).​

The Christian has been given eternal life, and "this life is in the Son"..."Christ is our life" and our "your life is hid with Christ in God." These verses are in regard to a total identification with the Lord Jesus and speak of our "position" in Christ, being risen with Christ and being seated with Him in heavenly places. That is what Peter is speaking of here:

"Peace be with you all that are in Christ Jesus" (1 Pet.5:14).​

You are severely limited in your understanding of what it means to be in Christ.

And why aren't you posting on the thread on the Pre-Trib rapture?

What is said there destroys you mistaken idea that the Twelve are not in the Body of Christ. Evidently you have no answer to what is said on that thread.

Hi Jerry and in Gal 3:28 says that there CAN NOT BE /ENI Jew m nor Gentile in the B O C ?

So , what does CAN NOT BE /ENI then mean ??

And Col 3:11 says the same thing !!

dan p

Jerry Shugart

Hi Jerry and in Gal 3:28 says that there CAN NOT BE /ENI Jew m nor Gentile in the B O C ?

So , what does CAN NOT BE /ENI then mean ??

And Col 3:11 says the same thing !!

It also says there are no males or females.

What do you make of that?

DAN P

It also says there are no males or females.

What do you make of that?

Hi Jerry and I just mentioned Jew not Gentiles , because you are determined that the 12 also are in the B O C and there are neither Bond or Free and neither Male and Female in the B O C ??

What does that mean Jerry ??

It means that all in the B O C of are part of Christ Body and are Christ ??

A NEW CREATION and Only Jews left are in the Millennium Rev 1:6 , so get a grip !!

dan p

DAN P

So those in the Body of Christ will not return with the Lord Jesus to the earth when he sets up His earthly kingdom?

Hi that is right Jerry !!

1 Thess 4:13 and 1 Cor 15:51-58 and Gal 1:4 ALL HAPPEN before Matt 24:14 , as that Gospel will be preached again !!

Also Matt 24:15 has yet to happen !

dan p

Danoh

1 Thess 4:13 and 1 Cor 15:51-58 and Gal 1:4 ALL HAPPEN before Matt 24:14 , as that Gospel will be preached again !!

Also Matt 24:15 has yet to happen !

dan p

You walked right into one his many, tired old, un-imaginative traps, DP - he baited you with that question so he could then reply with his usual "so since two and two equals five, therefore, five and five equals eleven."

Just watch his supposedly 1 Thess. 4 based "logic."

What a character, Jerry is.

You are amusing, Jer, I'll give ya that much.

:chuckle:

Rom. 5:6-8.

DAN P

You walked right into one his many, tired old, un-imaginative traps, DP - he baited you with that question so he could then reply with his usual "so since two and two equals five, therefore, five and five equals eleven."

Just watch his supposedly 1 Thess. 4 based "logic."

What a character, Jerry is.

You are amusing, Jer, I'll give ya that much.

Rom. 5:6-8.

Hi Danoh , and he has not present nor has answered , what I have written and is easy to see why !!

I do not mind and every one else will see , ALSO !!

Many do not yet see Rom 1:8-13 that the phrase " in Christ " is not used and the Phrase changes to " IN THE LORD " .

Maybe Jerry can explain WHY ?

dan p

Danoh

Hi Danoh , and he has not present nor has answered , what I have written and is easy to see why !!

I do not mind and every one else will see , ALSO !!

Many do not yet see Rom 1:8-13 that the phrase " in Christ " is not used and the Phrase changes to " IN THE LORD " .

Maybe Jerry can explain WHY ?

dan p

Personally, I find the guy harmless; just an old saint long since set in his ways.

It is what it is.

He can refer to me as Neo-MAD all he likes.

Just an old saint long set in his ways.

The Lord himself will straighten ya out soon enough, Jerry.

God love ya...

Rom. 14: 5; : 6-8.

DAN P

Personally, I find the guy harmless; just an old saint long since set in his ways.

It is what it is.

He can refer to me as Neo-MAD all he likes.

Just an old saint long set in his ways.

The Lord himself will straighten ya out soon enough, Jerry.

God love ya...

Rom. 14: 5; : 6-8.

Hi and I am set with Paul and will just TRY to help him out !! 1 Cor 11:1 !!

dan p

Jerry Shugart

So you think that those in the Body of Christ will not return with the Lord Jesus to the earth when he sets up His earthly kingdom.

Well, you are wrong!

Because once the saints meet the Lord Jesus in the air then they will be with Him for ever (1 Thess.4:17).

So all of those in the Body of Christ will be with Him when He returns to the earth to set up His kingdom.

Jerry Shugart

When are you going to finally address the fact that those who received the Hebrew epistles were waiting for the Lord Jesus' imminent appearance?

Show us that you really know the facts concerning the rapture by telling us why the imminent appearance that the Jewish believers were looking for was different from the imminent appearance that the Gentile believers were looking for.

john w

Hall of Fame
When are you going to finally address the fact that those who received the Hebrew epistles were waiting for the Lord Jesus' imminent appearance?

Show us that you really know the facts concerning the rapture by telling us why the imminent appearance that the Jewish believers were looking for was different from the imminent appearance that the Gentile believers were looking for.

Another one of his debate enders-"When are you going to finally address..."

Confused old man, Replacement Theology proponent, bible corrector/mystic/agnostic/blender John 3 Nicky, "it all says the same thing," admitted Full Preterist- tell us about the antichrist having already appeared, about the Day of the Lord already having occurred, "the second time," the second coming having already occurred, about how we are already experiencing the new heaven and new earth, about how God has, now, "in this dispensation," wiped away all tears from our eyes, that there is no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, nor any more pain, as these are passed away.

Not only have this confused old man been exposed as a humanist, a bible blender, a "Replacement 'Theology'" proponent, but also as a "Full Preterist".To wit, again:

The Hebrew epistles were written and received during the present dispensation. If the doctrine found in those epistles is not for the present dispensation then those who received those epistles would have been told that it is not for the present dispensation.

The Hebrew epistles will be searched in vain for any instance where the author tells his hearers that the doctrine is not for the present dispensation but instead for a future one.

Perhaps that issue is addressed in the book?

If what is said in John's first epistle was for a future dispensation then John would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation."
... those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting

1 John 2 KJV

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

JerryS:If what is said in John's first epistle was for a future dispensation then John would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the last time as "now," when it was written, as the antichrist is not for some future dispensation-He already came!!!!!!!!!!!

1 John 2 KJV

28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

Hebrews 9 KJV

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Jerry S:If what is said in John's first epistle, and in Hebrews, was for a future dispensation then John, the author of Hebrews, would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." The Lord Jesus Christ's second coming is not for a future dispensation-Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the second coming then at that time!! It already occurred hundreds of years ago, not in some future dispensation!!!!!Didn't you read about it, in "Preterist Weekly?"

Hebrews 1 KJV

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

James 5 KJV

3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

1 Peter 1 KJV

5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

1 Peter 1 KJV

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

JerryS:If what is said in the author of Hebrews' epistle, in James' epistle, in Peter's epistle, was for a future dispensation then the author of Hebrews, James, Peter, would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the last days, the last time(s), then, not in not the future!!!!!!!!!!!!The last days already happened!!!

Genesis 3:15 KJV
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

JerryS:If what is said in Genesis 3:15 KJV was for a future dispensation, perhaps thousands of years in the future, then the author of Genesis would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation."

Joel 3:14 KJV Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

JerryS:If what is said in Joel was for a future dispensation then the author of Joel would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." The day of the Lord has already happened!!

Zephaniah 1:14 KJV The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

JerryS:If what is said in Zephaniah was for a future dispensation then the author of Zephaniah would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation."The great day of the Lord has already happened!!!

Revelation 21 KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

JerryS:If what is said in Revelation, by John, was for a future dispensation then John would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the state of no more death,no more tears now, no more sorrow,no more crying,no pain ,the new heaven and new earth at that time, not for a future dispensation!!! There is no more death,no more tears now, no more sorrow,no more crying,no pain , now, and we are in the new heaven and new earth now!!!!!

Puh rayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!

You cannot be this stupid of a bible blender....I take that back.

"We see" that you have no answers, and if you were honest, you cannot deny that you have no answers.

How did I do?

There is no doubt whatsoever that you do not believe the bible.

How did I do?

Jerry Shugart

Hebrews 1 KJV

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Sonny boy, if you would do a little study you will find out that the words which you just quoted were written during the present dispensation. So when the author of Hebrews spoke of "these days" he was speaking of the time period of the present dispensation.

You think that the author was in error for referring to time of the present dispensation as the last days, don't you?

Danoh

Sonny boy, if you would do a little study you will find out that the words which you just quoted were written during the present dispensation. So when the author of Hebrews spoke of "these days" he was speaking of the time period of the present dispensation.

You think that the author was in error for referring to time of the present dispensation as the last days, don't you?

Must be why chapters one and two so perfectly match Acts 1-3.

"Hi! Phil Swift, here, with Jerry's Program Blender - the absolutely uh-may-zing, one size fits all books blender that never fails to automatically turn things that differ in Scripture into things that no longer do - all for the uh-may-zing low, low price of just $19.95 - but hold everything - order NOW, and we'll throw in a huge collection of books 'about' to help YOU get started on your blending journey TOO-DAY!!!