ECT WHY I DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS !!

God's Truth

Hi and words mean some thing , and that means you will always be a BABE in Christ as written in 1 Cor 3:1 and 2 !!

I have NEVER claimed to be a Greek Scholar as INTERPLANNER does and does not even check and refute that there is a Greek Article in Eph 1:10 or even chech what 1 Tim 1:4 has the Greek OIKONOMIA text , just another CALLOW type guy LIKE YOU !!

Just IP ask you to respond as IP always EVADES me when I ask him how he was saved under a 1P 1P Gospel program , so maybe you will answer HOW were you saved with verse , GRASSHOPPER ??

Dan p

dan p

I was saved by searching for God with all my heart.

You want to talk about that? Do you want to talk about the deep things of God? Do you want to be a man after Gods own heart? God's own heart...imagine that. How do you do that? Do you want to talk about that?

DAN P

I was saved by searching for God with all my heart.

You want to talk about that? Do you want to talk about the deep things of God? Do you want to be a man after Gods own heart? God's own heart...imagine that. How do you do that? Do you want to talk about that?

Hi and where is that verse where you are to search for God with all my heart !!

The bible says that NO ONE SEEKS AFTER God , and are PROVACATOR !!

Read Rom 3:11 , so how did you find God ??

Can you explain then HOW YOU WERE SAVED , GRASSHOPPER ??

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and where is that verse where you are to search for God with all my heart !!

The bible says that NO ONE SEEKS AFTER God , and are PROVACATOR !!

dan p

You have believed false teachers who did not understand about people not searching for God...Paul was speaking about a specific time when no one did...it does not mean no one ever does.

Paul was showing that there were times Jews were just as bad as Gentiles.

People searched for God, Paul is quoting King David. Paul is explaining that the Jews were sinful too. What is King David saying where Paul quotes? Listen carefully; at that time in which David speaks, the people are in a bad condition inside Israel. When the day spoken of arrived, no one searched for God.

If no one ever searched for God, ever, then how was it that the Israelites called out to God to help them when they thought God had forgotten them while they were slaves in Egypt?

Exodus 3:9 And now the cry of the Israelites has reached me, and I have seen the way the Egyptians are oppressing them.

Deuteronomy 26:7 Then we cried out to the LORD, the God of our ancestors, and the LORD heard our voice and saw our misery, toil and oppression.

If no one ever searched for God, then why do the scriptures say people did?
In the New Testament, when Jesus arrived, people shouted: “Son of David, have mercy on me”. They were looking for the Messiah. In the New Testament a blind man was searching for the Son of God, the prophet’s had said would come. I just showed you that people do search for God. Again, Paul was explaining that the Jews were sinners like the Gentiles, even though the Jews were supposed to be God’s Holy people.

God says to search for Him and we will find Him, if we search for Him with all our heart.

We search for God by getting Jesus' teachings, and we search with all our heart by obeying those teachings. After we do that we will find Him.

The written word of God says that God searches our hearts.

If all were completely evil, then what is God searching hearts f
or?

John 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

Jeremiah 17:10 "I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve."

Revelation 2:23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

1 Kings 8:39 then hear from heaven, your dwelling place. Forgive and act; deal with everyone according to all they do, since (for you alone know every human heart), you know their hearts.

We are to seek God.

1 Chronicles 28:9 "And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every desire and every thought. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever.

Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Isaiah 55:6 Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near.

Deuteronomy 4:29
But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul.

Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Matthew 7:8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

Acts 17:27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us.

DAN P

You have believed false teachers who did not understand about people not searching for God...Paul was speaking about a specific time when no one did...it does not mean no one ever does.

Paul was showing that there were times Jews were just as bad as Gentiles.

People searched for God, Paul is quoting King David. Paul is explaining that the Jews were sinful too. What is King David saying where Paul quotes? Listen carefully; at that time in which David speaks, the people are in a bad condition inside Israel. When the day spoken of arrived, no one searched for God.

If no one ever searched for God, ever, then how was it that the Israelites called out to God to help them when they thought God had forgotten them while they were slaves in Egypt?

Exodus 3:9 And now the cry of the Israelites has reached me, and I have seen the way the Egyptians are oppressing them.

Deuteronomy 26:7 Then we cried out to the LORD, the God of our ancestors, and the LORD heard our voice and saw our misery, toil and oppression.

If no one ever searched for God, then why do the scriptures say people did?
In the New Testament, when Jesus arrived, people shouted: “Son of David, have mercy on me”. They were looking for the Messiah. In the New Testament a blind man was searching for the Son of God, the prophet’s had said would come. I just showed you that people do search for God. Again, Paul was explaining that the Jews were sinners like the Gentiles, even though the Jews were supposed to be God’s Holy people.

God says to search for Him and we will find Him, if we search for Him with all our heart.

We search for God by getting Jesus' teachings, and we search with all our heart by obeying those teachings. After we do that we will find Him.

The written word of God says that God searches our hearts.

If all were completely evil, then what is God searching hearts f
or?

John 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

Jeremiah 17:10 "I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve."

Revelation 2:23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

1 Kings 8:39 then hear from heaven, your dwelling place. Forgive and act; deal with everyone according to all they do, since (for you alone know every human heart), you know their hearts.

We are to seek God.

1 Chronicles 28:9 "And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every desire and every thought. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever.

Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Isaiah 55:6 Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near.

Deuteronomy 4:29
But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul.

Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Matthew 7:8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

Acts 17:27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us.

Hi and Rom 3:11 is to the B O C and your verses are all OT VERSE for Israel GRASSHOPPER and you are so CALLOW and do not know it !!

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and Rom 3:11 is to the B O C and your verses are all OT VERSE for Israel GRASSHOPPER and you are so CALLOW and do not know it !!

dan p

Jesus is God over all.

All of God's Word is for everyone.

God's Word does not stop being truth for different ethnicity.

God's Truth

God's words are not life for someone and the same life be death to others with a different blood relation or land occupation.

dodge

Hi and glad you came back as we need you here , even if you are wrong as it keeps us sharp and you can never impede what the Holy Spirit has written about DISPENSATIONALISM as are deficdent and have no idea how to look up the Greek text , LOL

Keep up the BAD WORK !!

dan p

Coming from the man that thinks Paul is the I am that would be funny if not so pathetic and blasphemous.

From someone that thinks he knows something and is confused as you are you are a hoot. My suggestion would be read your bible ,pray, and ask God to lead you through the Holy Spirit, but I don't see that happening you only trust you.

dodge

Paul says to follow him as he follows Jesus...so you can see where the confusion was.

Folks that have idolized Paul to the point of not understanding scripture have fallen into the trap Satan set for them.

The confusion lies in that they place more importance on Paul than Jesus.

God's Truth

Folks that have idolized Paul to the point of not understanding scripture have fallen into the trap Satan set for them.

The confusion lies in that they place more importance on Paul than Jesus.

No. You are acting as an enemy of Paul.

Paul speaks the truth, and those who misunderstand him nullify the truth.

See 2 Peter 3:16, 17 James 2:14, 17, 20, and 22.

Last edited:

dodge

No. You are acting as an enemy of Paul.

Paul speaks the truth, ant those who misunderstand him nullify the truth.

See 2 Peter 3:16, 17 James 2:14, 17, 20, and 22.

Paul directed folks to Jesus ! FYI Paul can save no one and that is why he directed others to Jesus who alone can save.

Gal 1:6
I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel,

Notice the GRACE of Christ NOT of Paul.

God's Truth

Paul directed folks to Jesus ! FYI Paul can save no one and that is why he directed others to Jesus who alone can save.

Paul speaks scripture.

You are lost without the full counsel.

My words alone are nothing, your words are against Jesus Christ.

Be honest, you know you are going by false teachers.

You are all so obvious.

Your hard hearts have never succumbed to that Of God.

dodge

Paul speaks scripture.

You are lost without the full counsel.

My words alone are nothing, your words are against Jesus Christ.

Be honest, you know you are going by false teachers.

You are all so obvious.

Your hard hearts have never succumbed to that Of God.

Paul as John and ALL the Apostles pointed others to Jesus , and yet placing Paul above every other Apostle makes you no different than a Roman Catholic the only difference being your pope is Paul.

Christians follow Jesus and are in line with ALL of the Apostles teachings and what Jesus Himself taught.

God's Truth

Paul as John and ALL the Apostles pointed others to Jesus , and yet placing Paul above every other Apostle makes you no different than a Roman Catholic the only difference being your pope is Paul.

Christians follow Jesus and are in line with ALL of the Apostles teachings and what Jesus Himself taught.
I have not done what you accuse me of doing.

You are on auto pilot for Satan.

Last edited:

dodge

You are the one who went against Paul and you went against me..who was for Paul

I never went against Paul ! Can you read English ? What I said was Paul directed others to Jesus as Paul can save no one so he directed people to the one that can i.e. Jesus.

DAN P

God's words are not life for someone and the same life be death to others with a different blood relation or land occupation.

Hi and here is what you will never find out except for me nor IP !!

Rom 3:11 reads , There is no HAVING understanding , there is NONE that are seeking out God !!

You are definitely WRONG and REFUSE to honor God's word !

There are 4 verbs in this verse and all are in the PRESENT TENSE and that means it is the MYSTERY that Paul taught in Eph 3:2 and Col 1:25 and 26 !!

This has nothing to do with the OT by the CONTEXT as it is written , do you understand what CONTEXT MEANS and is obviously that you do not !!

dan p

God's Truth

I never went against Paul ! Can you read English ? What I said was Paul directed others to Jesus as Paul can save no one so he directed people to the one that can i.e. Jesus.

Don't say things then that goes against Paul. PAUL PLAINLY SAYS TO FOLLOW HIM him because he follows Jesus.

God's Truth

Hi and here is what you will never find out except for me nor IP !!

Rom 3:11 reads , There is no HAVING understanding , there is NONE that are seeking out God !!

You are definitely WRONG and REFUSE to honor God's word !

There are 4 verbs in this verse and all are in the PRESENT TENSE and that means it is the MYSTERY that Paul taught in Eph 3:2 and Col 1:25 and 26 !!

This has nothing to do with the OT by the CONTEXT as it is written , do you understand what CONTEXT MEANS and is obviously that you do not !!

dan p

Jesus fulfilled the LAW and all the Prophets. That means all the Law and Prophets were prophecies about Jesus.

dodge

Don't say things then that goes against Paul. PAUL PLAINLY SAYS TO FOLLOW HIM him because he follows Jesus.

STOP ! I never said anything against Paul and for you to claim I did is a lie, and if you persist in a lie you are a LIAR.

You obviously have a problem with reading comprehension.

Paul actually said:
1Co 11:1

Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
Follow him as he FOLLOWS Christ. So translated that means FOLLOW JESUS.
I said Paul can not save anyone because like All men except for Jesus Paul was a sinner.

The only man ever born of a woman that was sinless and can save anyone was ,is, and will forever be Jesus.