The Word Made Flesh

God's Truth

Nope.

Joh 1:1 εν αρχη ην ο λογος και ο λογος ην προς τον θεον

You say no that God the Father is NOT THE WORD!

Jesus ONLY SAYS and WHAT THE FATHER SAYS !

See John 16:13-14; John 5:19; John 8:28; John 12:49; and, John 12:50.

God's Truth

Then you don't believe the gospel.
You are yet in your sins.

1Co 15:16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:
1Co 15:17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

You are so confused. YOU even wrote that we will be changed!

Those who are still alive when Jesus comes will be changed.

Those who have DIED and were BURIED will be raised to have a body like Jesus'.

God's Truth

The Scripture says they are One.
It does not say that they are the same.
You add to Scripture and pervert it.

There is no distinction.

Jesus only says what the Father says.

Jesus only does what the Father does.

When you see Jesus, you see God the Father.

God's Truth

When we see Jesus, we see the Father.

See John 8:19; 14:7, 9; Hebrews 1:3; and, Colossians 1:15.

John 12:45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You say no that God the Father is NOT THE WORD!

Jn1:1 plainly says that the WORD was with(pros) GOD, which implies two.
Then it says that this WORD was GOD, which implies one. Logically, there are two in one.
This tells us that there are at least two which are both the one GOD and this was before the WORD became flesh Jn1:14. The WORD which was with GOD and at the same time was GOD put on flesh and became the man Jesus of Nazareth. It does not say that the GOD who the WORD was with put on flesh.

Jesus ONLY SAYS and WHAT THE FATHER SAYS !

True.
See John 16:13-14; John 5:19; John 8:28; John 12:49; and, John 12:50.

Done seen it.

God's Truth

Jn1:1 plainly says that the WORD was with(pros) GOD, which implies two.
Then it says that this WORD was GOD, which implies one. Logically, there are two in one.
This tells us that there are at least two which are both the one GOD and this was before the WORD became flesh Jn1:14. The WORD which was with GOD and at the same time was GOD put on flesh and became the man Jesus of Nazareth. It does not say that the GOD who the WORD was with put on flesh.

True.

Done seen it.

You said God the Father was not the Word.

Jesus ONLY SAID WHAT THE FATHER SAID.

There is only One God and He is the Father. That is what the written Word of God says.

Since Jesus is God, then he is also that One God the Father.

There are three, and the three are one and the same.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You are so confused.

No...you are.

YOU even wrote that we will be changed!

Yep, that's what Paul said and the word 'changed' is 'allaso' which means altered, not disintegrated and then recreated.

Those who are still alive when Jesus comes will be changed.

Definitely.

Those who have DIED and were BURIED will be raised to have a body like Jesus'.

Yep, they will stand up and come out of the grave just like He did......changed.

God's Truth

No...you are.

Yep, that's what Paul said and the word 'changed' is 'allaso' which means altered, not disintegrated and then recreated.

Definitely.

Yep, they will stand up and come out of the grave just like He did......changed.

You said I did not believe the dead will rise. You are the confused one.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You said God the Father was not the Word.

Scripture never says that the Father is the WORD, so neither do I, but.....you do, therefore, you made it up.

Jesus ONLY SAID WHAT THE FATHER SAID.

[/QUOTE

Yep.

]There is only One God and He is the Father. That is what the written Word of God says.

Since Jesus is God, then he is also that One God the Father.

There are three, and the three are one and the same.

Made up.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You said I did not believe the dead will rise. You are the confused one.

From what you have said, you appear to believe that there is no continuity between the body which dies and the body which is raised. Resurrection(Anastasia) literally means 'to stand up'. The dead body brought back to life stands up. This is what it means to believe in the resurrection of the dead.
From what you have said, you don't believe this.
It is prerequisite for salvation.

God's Truth

Scripture never says that the Father is the WORD, so neither do I, but.....you do, therefore, you made it up.

Made up.

The Word was God.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

There is only One God.

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Deuteronomy 4:35
You were shown these things so that you might know that the LORD is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39
Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the LORD is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Isaiah 46:9
Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.

Malachi 2:10
Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

God's Truth

From what you have said, you appear to believe that there is no continuity between the body which dies and the body which is raised. Resurrection(Anastasia) literally means 'to stand up'. The dead body brought back to life stands up. This is what it means to believe in the resurrection of the dead.
From what you have said, you don't believe this.
It is prerequisite for salvation.

Prove where I said it, or concede.

God's Truth

There is only one God. The One God is the Father. Since Jesus is God, then he is also the Father.

Jesus is God the invisible Father, with a body.

john w

Hall of Fame
There is only one God. The One God is the Father. Since Jesus is God, then he is also the Father.

Jesus is God the invisible Father, with a body.

Translated: The Lord Jesus Christ is called "the son of David." Since the Lord Jesus Christ is God, then David is also "the father of God."

See how that works, and does all of the TOL audience see with what we are dealing, with this "god''suntruth clown, "Cousin it?"

God's Truth

Translated: The Lord Jesus Christ is called "the son of David." Since the Lord Jesus Christ is God, then David is also "the father of God."

As to Jesus' earthly side he is related to David.

As to Jesus' Spirit, he is the Spirit of God.

Romans 1:3 regarding his Son, who as to his earthly life was a descendant of David,

john w

Hall of Fame
As to Jesus' earthly side he is related to David.

As to Jesus' Spirit, he is the Spirit of God.

Romans 1:3 regarding his Son, who as to his earthly life was a descendant of David,

No, your "logic:" The Lord Jesus Christ is called "the son of David." Since the Lord Jesus Christ is God, then David is also "the father of God."