Why Israel of the middle east is not Gods people.

Epoisses

Why didn't you answer my question.

What tribe are you a member? And please give me your evidence that proves your answer.

Judah, Ruben and Gad are the tribes of the lion

Asher, Nepthalim and Manasses are the tribes of the Ox

Simeon, Levi and Issachar are the tribes of the man

Zebulon, Joseph and Benjamin are the tribes of the eagle

There are four dominant character types with three subsets to each group. When someone is born again they are adopted into one of the tribes by their new character in Christ.

daqq

There are however Kings and Priests of the new covenant alive today who are pure spirited.

That is a KJV falsehood. There are no "kings" except for the Father and His Messiah: anything outside that is bad news. The notion that we are kings and priests was inserted into the Textus Receptus version of the Apocalypse to give a certain king the right and authority to rule straight from "Ye Holy King James Scriptures". Look up the pertinent verses in the ASV or some other more recent translation which follows the Western Text tradition. The faithful are not "kings and priests" but rather "a kingdom of priests", (the Greek words for king and kingdom are almost identical which is likely the reason for the original discrepancy). We likewise have a full "manual" on how to become an acceptable priesthood but nothing telling us how to become kings. What happened when Israel asked for a king? Read Hos 13:1-11 if you would like to know how that king of (seven) kings is taken away in fury, (and understand how that passage relates to Dan 7:1-11 and Rev 13:1-11).

Epoisses

It is physically impossible for there to be 12,000 pure-blood, virgin, ethnic Jews from the twelve tribes of Israel seeing they didn't exist 2000 years ago! I challenge anyone to refute that.

clefty

You have to have the Holy Spirit to believe in spiritual Israel. Sorry, dude!

Or at least be intellectually honest...Israel has ALWAYS BEEN spiritual...Jacob was his given name but it became Israel by divine assignment...

Many people not of his family left Egypt and travelled and lived with them...which tribe adopted these GERS matters not but that they were included in the protections and blessings UNDER ONE LAW does...over the generations they became literally Israel...

Much like Jews who became known as Christians...again a spiritual event...and again as the goyim crowded their synagogues every Sabbath the understanding of true Israel was again realized...not just JEWS but these GERS are us too...to be included...no division of Jew or Gentile IN HIM...as HIS are SPIRITUAL ISRAEL...

AS IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN...and under ONE LAW

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That is a KJV falsehood. There are no "kings" except for the Father and His Messiah: anything outside that is bad news. The notion that we are kings and priests was inserted into the Textus Receptus version of the Apocalypse to give a certain king the right and authority to rule straight from "Ye Holy King James Scriptures". Look up the pertinent verses in the ASV or some other more recent translation which follows the Western Text tradition. The faithful are not "kings and priests" but rather "a kingdom of priests", (the Greek words for king and kingdom are almost identical which is likely the reason for the original discrepancy). We likewise have a full "manual" on how to become an acceptable priesthood but nothing telling us how to become kings. What happened when Israel asked for a king? Read Hos 13:1-11 if you would like to know how that king of (seven) kings is taken away in fury, (and understand how that passage relates to Dan 7:1-11 and Rev 13:1-11).

Prophets and Priests have always been my take on it.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Or at least be intellectually honest...Israel has ALWAYS BEEN spiritual...Jacob was his given name but it became Israel by divine assignment...

Many people not of his family left Egypt and travelled and lived with them...which tribe adopted these GERS matters not but that they were included in the protections and blessings UNDER ONE LAW does...over the generations they became literally Israel...

Much like Jews who became known as Christians...again a spiritual event...and again as the goyim crowded their synagogues every Sabbath the understanding of true Israel was again realized...not just JEWS but these GERS are us too...to be included...no division of Jew or Gentile IN HIM...as HIS are SPIRITUAL ISRAEL...

Now that is the truth.

LA

Epoisses

Amen.

Rahab the Canaanite and Ruth the Moabite weren't ethnic Jews and they were in the lineage of Christ.

clefty

Amen.

Rahab the Canaanite and Ruth the Moabite weren't ethnic Jews and they were in the lineage of Christ.

Some more of what they must ignore...as if for God so loved the Jews...

Eph. 2:

11Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called “uncircumcised” by those who call themselves “the circumcision” (which is done in the body by human hands)— 12remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

14For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace, 16and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility. 17He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. 18For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

Philippians 3:20
But our citizenship is in heaven, and we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,

Hebrews 11:13
All these people died in faith, without having received the things they were promised. However, they saw them and welcomed them from afar. And they acknowledged that they were strangers and exiles on the earth.

Hebrews 12:22
Instead, you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to myriads of angels

Hebrews 13:14
For here we do not have a permanent city, but we are looking for the city that is to come.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is physically impossible for there to be 12,000 pure-blood, virgin, ethnic Jews from the twelve tribes of Israel seeing they didn't exist 2000 years ago! I challenge anyone to refute that.

Interesting that the verses say "out of" in Rev.ch 7.

LA

Jerry Shugart

The houses are spiritual under the new covenant and ethnic under the old covenant.

This passage is speaking about the New Covenant, not the Old:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more"
(Jer.31:31-34).​

In this passage we can see that the "fathers" of both the house of Israel and the house of Judah are the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Their "fathers" broke the LORD's covenant and it was the physical descendants of Jacob who did that. Therefore those of the "house of Israel" will, like their fathers, be the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. And everyone of them will know the LORD and everyone of them will have their sins forgiven and be saved.

Besides that, both of these houses which are made up the physical descendants of Israel are all saved so these verses are indeed speaking of a "Spiritual Israel." There is none other but that one.

Or perhaps you want to argue that there are two "Spiritual Israels"?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more"

In this passage we can see that the "fathers" of both the house of Israel and the house of Judah are the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Their "fathers" broke the LORD's covenant and it was the physical descendants of Jacob who did that. Therefore those of the "house of Israel" will, like their fathers, be the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. And everyone of them will know the LORD and everyone of them will have their sins forgiven and be saved.

Besides that, both of these houses which are made up the physical descendants of Israel are all saved so these verses are indeed speaking of a "Spiritual Israel." There is none other but that one.

There is only one Israel of the Spirit and both Jew and Gentile believers in Christ are in the same olive tree.

Rom 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
Rom 11:14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
Rom 11:15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
Rom 11:16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
Rom 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
Rom 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
Rom 11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
Rom 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
Rom 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Rom 11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
Rom 11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

So your view that all the descendants by the flesh of Abraham Isaac and Jacob would be saved, is bogus.

Mat 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The only reason that the children of the Bride are all saved in the future is that they all believe the last witness and all others are destroyed.

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
Rev 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
Rev 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
Rev 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
Rev 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
Rev 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
Rev 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

LA

clefty

As if this is what is written:

Rev. 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. are blood descendants from Abraham. And they are here just for being so. Nothing about belief or obedeinces just DNA. The rest of you, thanks for playing. See ya never."

Epoisses

The physical descendants of the house of Judah were the only Jews present in the 1st century. Of these physical descendants only those who accepted Christ and received the Holy Spirit partook the new covenant promise. The physical descendants of the house of Israel were lost to history when the intermingled with the heathen like the Samaritans. So God brought in the Gentiles to fill the ranks. Converted Jews fall into the house of Judah and converted Gentiles fall into the house of Israel.

chair

There are no pure blood virgin Jews from the 12 tribes of Israel. You could maybe find a few from each but 12,000 from each tribe. Don't think so. You just smoking that John Hagee wacky tobacky.

Where did you get the idea that there has to be "pure blood virgin Jews"? Liek King David, I suppose?
and the number 12,000?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is only one Israel of the Spirit and both Jew and Gentile believers in Christ are in the same olive tree.

Yes, none can refute that.

Rom 11:16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
Rom 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
Rom 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

LA