Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

daqq

Great post Daqq, :) and yes, they fail to see that those who are born of God, circumcised of the heart, walking in the spirit in the light of Christ are in fact the true Jews, who are neither Jew nor Greek more nor bond not free nor male nor female, but one body of Christ, and these are those who enter into the new Jerusalem. Cleansed by the blood of Christ, washed of the water by the word and alive in God regenerated by the spirit.

There is one gospel, and it was preached by Jesus Christ, and delivered to the world by his apostles and disciples and is still being preached by his people today. A gospel of love, light and life. And all those who are his sheep, hear his voice!

I won't be answering John w if he replies to this as he is abusive, and an abusive mouth isn't a fruit of the spirit. Our example is to have a clean mouth as our lord Jesus Christ did. The only time Jesus rebuked others is when they didn't believe his words, a bit like the MADs who don't believe that his teachings are for them but for the Jews, whilst failing to see that those who are of Christ are the true Jews.

1 Peter 2

For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:.Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

James 3

Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth! And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell. For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind: But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be..Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

James 1

If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain. Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

:thumb:

John 1:12-13 KJV
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

emo-sunny.gif

john w

Hall of Fame
You are clearly the winner.:first:

Thanks for the compliment,mess-hack! Knowing you disagree with me, confirms that I am testifying to the truth. Thanks again!

Good day to you, sir, and may the LORD God bless you, and then heap coals on your head, and that stupid hat. And get rid of that stupid hat.

john w

Hall of Fame
Well, thanks, but it's only because Saint JW apparently does not believe that .....psychobabble ff.....

Memorize "Saint" John W.

I "apparently" do not believe in a "Saint" Judas, like you do, droid, on record.

That is satanic.

daqq

Memorize "Saint" John W.

I "apparently" do not believe in a "Saint" Judas, like you do, droid, on record.

That is satanic.

It is very telling that Tambora thanks you for your false accusation about "Saint" Judas. I never said any such thing and if it was on record no doubt you would have quoted it. If you really want to know what is "satanic" perhaps you should review some of your own posts which are full of vitriol and false accusations against anyone who disagrees with your image of yourself. :)

john w

Hall of Fame
It is very telling that Tambora thanks you for your false accusation about "Saint" Judas. I never said any such thing and if it was on record no doubt you would have quoted it. If you really want to know what is "satanic" perhaps you should review some of your own posts which are full of vitriol and false accusations against anyone who disagrees with your image of yourself. :)

Yes, you did. You asserted, only one gospel, only one piece of good news in the book, and, because you refuse to examine the details of the book, assert that the gospel/good news ofthe kingdom, that the Lord Jesus Christ preached, as did the 12, including Judas, is equivalent to the good news/gospel of Christ, outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. They are not, despite your blubbering, grade school assertion, that they are. Thus, per Luke 9:6 KJV, you have your saint Judas preaching that Christ died for our sins...was raised for our justification

That is satanic.

"If you really want to know what is "satanic" perhaps you should review some of your own posts which are full of vitriol and false accusations against anyone who disagrees with your image of yourself.

No, drone, I am one of the most feared, respected, humble desperados, on TOL...power...authority.....And I have no hesitation to call out those who pervert the gospel of Christ, such as yourself, as commanded, by the Commander-In-Chief, the Lord Jesus Christ. You can't touch me, biblically.

In contrast, you are a mere *. My evidence:

My page:
This page has had 16,509 visits

Vs. yours:

This page has had 434 visits

View attachment 25158

Contrasts, like the bible...

daqq

Yes, you did. You asserted, only one gospel, only one piece of good news in the book, and, because you refuse to examine the details of the book, assert that the gospel/good news ofthe kingdom, that the Lord Jesus Christ preached, as did the 12, includinmg Judas, is equivalent to the good news/gospel od Christ, outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. They are not, despite your blubbering, grade school assertion, that they are. Thus, per Luke 9:6 KJV, you have your saint Judas preaching that Christ died for our sins...was raised for our justification

That is satanic.

You still do not get it:

John 13:16-18 KJV
16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.
17 If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.
18 I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.

Just like you and your kind who have raised up the heel against the Testimony-Doctrine and Gospel of Messiah Yeshua, and have rejected the Good News-Gospel of Messiah as applying to yourselves in favor of some supposed different gospel of Paul, (as if Paul taught something different, lol). Look in the mirror at the mountain staring back at you and tell Judas to get behind you: for he savors only the things that be of man. Can you do it? I can do all things through Messiah who strengthens me by his holy Testimony-Word-Doctrine. Will you do it? The natural man cannot overcome his own will to survive. :chuckle:

daqq

No, drone, I am one of the most feared, respected, humble desperados, on TOL...power...authority.....And I have no hesitation to call out those who pervert the gospel of Christ, such as yourself, as commanded, by the Commander-In-Chief, the Lord Jesus Christ. You can't touch me, biblically.

In contrast, you are a mere *. My evidence:

My page:
This page has had 16,509 visits

Vs. yours:

This page has had 434 visits

View attachment 25158

Lol, yes, as already stated, Legion.

john w

Hall of Fame
You still do not get it:

John 13:16-18 KJV
16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.
17 If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.
18 I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.

Just like you and your kind who have raised up the heel against the Testimony-Doctrine and Gospel of Messiah Yeshua, and have rejected the Good News-Gospel of Messiah as applying to yourselves in favor of some supposed different gospel of Paul, (as if Paul taught something different, lol). Look in the mirror at the mountain staring back at you and tell Judas to get behind you: for he savors only the things that be of man. Can you do it? I can do all things through Messiah who strengthens me by his holy Testimony-Word-Doctrine. Will you do it? The natural man cannot overcome his own will to survive. :chuckle:

Irrelevant....Misdirection....Dodge Ball... I stay on topic-your argument. You asserted, only one gospel, only one piece of good news in the book, and, because you refuse to examine the details of the book, assert that the gospel/good news of the kingdom, that the Lord Jesus Christ preached, as did the 12, includinmg Judas, is equivalent to the good news/gospel of Christ, outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. They are not, despite your blubbering, grade school assertion, that they are. Thus, per Luke 9:6 KJV, you have your saint Judas preaching that Christ died for our sins...was raised for our justification

That is satanic.
as if Paul taught something different, lol).

He did. A 5 year old can see it. Ask the LORD God for a brain.

daqq

Irrelevant....Misdirection....Dodge Ball... I stay on topic-your argument. You asserted, only one gospel, only one piece of good news in the book, and, because you refuse to examine the details of the book, assert that the gospel/good news of the kingdom, that the Lord Jesus Christ preached, as did the 12, includinmg Judas, is equivalent to the good news/gospel of Christ, outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. They are not, despite your blubbering, grade school assertion, that they are. Thus, per Luke 9:6 KJV, you have your saint Judas preaching that Christ died for our sins...was raised for our justification

That is satanic.

He did. A 5 year old can see it. Ask the LORD God for a brain.

You are equating the Gospel of Messiah with a so-called gospel of Judas Iskariot.
Judas did not understand the Gospel but that does not invalidate the Gospel of Yeshua.
Your teaching is what is "satanic" if there is anything in this thread which may be called satanic.
You are the betrayer of the true Gospel and no different from Judas who betrayed Messiah.
Your dispy mindset proves you are no different because your hope is in a future literal kingdom.
You will never be ruling and reigning over "lesser brethren sheeples" in the kingdom of Elohim.
You neither understand nor know anything about the kingdom of Elohim.

Zeke

Galatians 3:8, so much for the gospel of Paul never being known before, Acts 26:21-24,28:20, Romans 15:9-11, 1Cor 15:54-56,Luke 17:20-21, Acts 28:23, 1Cor 3:16 2Cor 3:6. Poor Mid Acts just looking for the gospel of grace in all the wrong places, not to mention the historic delusion they are mesmerized by that lives on sarcasm and begat's the same from others.

marhig

marhig, did you respond to this and I missed it?
There is but one gospel heir, not two.... One! And it's the gospel of Jesus Christ peached by Jesus, his apostles and disciples, including Paul. Preached first to the Jews and then to the gentiles, by those sent to preach the one gospel to every creature throughout the world.

The core of the gospel is love.

Firstly if we believe, then we are to repent, have faith, love God and Christ and love others, and deny ourselves and do the will of God and follow Jesus and by the grace of God we will overcome if we remain faithful and do Gods will.

They are the core teachings of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Jesus bore witness to the truth, and those who are of the truth hear his voice. Christ is my cornerstone, no-one else, his gospel is the gospel that I believe in. It's not only for the Jews but for all of us. And those circumcised of the heart who walk after the Spirit and do Gods will, are the true Jews. These are Gods children, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Paul said follow me as I follow Christ, so Paul followed Christ and his gospel!

Romans 1

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

daqq

When someone like me speaks of the certainty of the Good News, invariably someone tries to cast doubt by saying something like this:

"Paul warned of works being judged and burned by fire. That doesn't sound like a man who believed he was completely forgiven and forever justified in Christ."

This objection reveals the thinking of one taken captive by a false gospel.

First, Paul was not speaking of salvation or justification there, but of rewards gained or lost for service to the Lord at the Bema [judgment seat] of Christ. The Lord WILL examinine a believer's works, as by fire, leaving either the precious and lasting, or worthless ashes...yet Paul assures us in this very passage that the tested believer himself WILL BE SAVED (the objector always leaves that key part out).

Second, the Bema must not be confused with Christ's having been "raised for our justification" (Romans 4:25) and its result of the believer having the very righteousness of Christ (Romans 3:22, 2 Cor 5:21). That is the primary issue.

All of us are unjust and unrighteous because of our sin. That's what the Bible says. None of us can lift a finger to work our way out of that. If we could, Christ died in vain.

Instead, the Good News is that in forgiveness and justification (called salvation, generally) are received freely, as a gift. No work is required..."not of works," Paul said more than once.

Once received, salvation is complete and permanent. One either has ALL of it, or one has NOTHING.

Unlike the Bema, our works are not a factor in forgiveness or justification...they cannot be because, again, Christ would have died in vain.

So because salvation CANNOT be earned or merited by works, only received through faith in the Gospel of grace, salvation cannot be lost, forfeited or sinned away either. It's ours forever, once received, because that's what God promises, and He cannot lie.

Here's the problem.

Over 95% of Christendom, historically and today, exists to maintain itself as a salvation industry by convincing people that they must work, either to earn or to maintain God's free gift of forgiveness and justification. Christendom convinces people they cannot possibly please God or get to Heaven without its help. That's how Satan keeps Christendom in business.

Satan has many agents posting around the clock on TOL. Whatever different approaches they may take, every single one of them says that human effort is required, at some point, to become saved or to stay saved.

That is a lie. It is fake good news.

Know this: Paul warns that everyone who preaches such fake good news is already accursed and, lest they repent, will be damned for selling or rationing out in installments what God gave to the world as a complete and perfect gift. And we know who all of you are.

Yeshua paid for his holy Testimony with his own blood. That Testimony is the Spirit of Grace, because testimony is spirit, and it represents his blood because his own blood is the purchase price he paid for giving that Testimony freely to the world. Moreover the Testimony of Yeshua was not his own but given him from above; and that Testimony is clearly signed, sealed, and delivered in the Gospel accounts by the Father Himself who spoke confirming His Son at the immersion. Anyone therefore claiming to have the Holy Spirit who does not have and hold the full Testimony of Yeshua in uprightness neither has the Holy Spirit nor the Spirit of Grace because his Testimony is Spirit, just as he clearly says, that the words which he speaks are Spirit and they are Life.

Your idea of "receiving" salvation appears to be based on the false premise of a one time only "sinners prayer", which is a "work" in and of itself, no matter how minute or insignificant of a "work" you might imagine it to be. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with a sinners prayer, and especially not with true repentance, but there is something really wrong with those who essentially think they can decide for themselves what day and hour God "saved" them just because they prayed the specially worded prayer according to a specified outline taught to them from someone else. It is both preposterous and extremely presumptuous; and to be using such buffoonery to condemn others really makes a laughing stock out of the true Gospel of Messiah Yeshua, (which according to the Gospel of Mark commences in Mark 1:1, as already noted previously herein, :)).

HOWEVER, seeing that you and yours apparently reject the Testimony of Yeshua as not applying to yourselves, proclaiming that his words and therefore Doctrines only apply "to the Jews", it is clear from this alone that you neither have the New Covenant Holy Spirit nor the Spirit of Grace which is the blood because the Testimony of Messiah Yeshua is both of those things, (and the Water of Life: these three TESTIFY as one because they are his Testimony). The curse you pronounce on those who disagree with your phony cherry-picker religion is one day going to come back to curse your own self, but probably not until it is too late; for nothing ever goes wrong with the lucky lefties on the left hand side until it is too late, (the Father is longsuffering not willing that any should perish). In the End, because you refused to fall upon that Stone and be broken; that Stone will fall from the heavens upon you and grind you to powder.