‘Rape Melania’ sign at anti-Trump protest

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

‘Rape Melania’ sign at anti-Trump protest draws strong rebuke, sparking Twitter trend

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...n-draws-strong-rebuke-sparking-twitter-trend/

Some Twitter users saw “Rape Melania” in their trending-topics boxes Sunday after images of a person holding a sign bearing the phrase during a Saturday-night demonstration in the District circulated on the social network.

Photos of the chilling banner, taken at an anti-Trump rally outside the president-elect's new hotel in the nation's capital, drew strong condemnations from Trump supporters and opponents alike. The online conversation — almost all of it about the sign's inappropriateness — placed “Rape Melania” on a list of trending topics for some, but not all, Twitter users. Twitter customizes trending topics based on who users follow and where they are located
.........(SNIP)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Where's the feminists at on this one :rolleyes:
Oh, that's right, not caring because they are just a sham :wave2:

Just like BLM who stayed out of Chicago and all the other places where 'BLM' would have purpose to it's namesake.
Or how it took Trump- because the entire American media were somehow unable- to show the monumental problem with the southern border.

One fish, two fish
Red fish, blue fish
Fishy agendas being caught up on :)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm waiting for Town Heretic and his merry band of imbeciles to find a way to excuse this.
Excuse what? Holding up a sign?
We call that free speech.
I'm not sure what can legally be done, unless they count it as inciting violence

It's been clear the left likes to throw tantrums and incite hate with repulsive rhetoric.
We've witnessed it every single day since the election.
Holding up a sign to incite the rape of a person is deplorable and shows what a deep seeded and deranged mindset the left has.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Photos of the chilling banner, taken at an anti-Trump rally outside the president-elect's new hotel in the nation's capital, drew strong condemnations from [holier than thou] Trump supporters

A guide to the latest sexual misconduct allegations against Trump
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/sexual-misconduct-allegations-trump-recapped/

Extreme-Irony.gif

http://i2.wp.com/www.votersopinion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Extreme-Irony.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Feminism on principle, is immoral.

Be more specific. First define feminism, then explain why it's wrong in God's Eyes.

Yet, as noted, they will say nothing because they don't actually believe nor care. It is a political movement against the morality of God. Same as all the other DNC causes.

How about misogyny Nick, is that immoral?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Be more specific. First define feminism, then explain why it's wrong in God's Eyes.

It is rebellion against God's authority. God our creator, his title is the Lord Jesus Christ, delegates authority, and it is not to women over their husband. Or in the military or law enforcement. We can expound on that even. For example, I would have female law enforcement and military members for specific roles.

Of course the biggest feminists in the world are American men that reject their responsibilities a men, and instead play video games.

And this is a two part problem. American men don't keep their roles as directed.

22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. 23 For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body. 24 Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.

25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her,

A husband and father is to "wear himself out for the team".

Arthur Brain

I'm waiting for Town Heretic and his merry band of imbeciles to find a way to excuse this.

I'd say you'd have a long wait then as I don't defend the inexcusable and this is pathetic. Of course if you were in any way objective or clear headed you'd already know that nobody here is going to voice support for this type of crap. Also:

"Photos of the chilling banner, taken at an anti-Trump rally outside the president-elect's new hotel in the nation's capital, drew strong condemnations from Trump supporters and opponents alike."

Still, don't let this stop you on your little crusade to make no real point at all...

Arthur Brain

Excuse what? Holding up a sign?
We call that free speech.
I'm not sure what can legally be done, unless they count it as inciting violence

It's been clear the left likes to throw tantrums and incite hate with repulsive rhetoric.
We've witnessed it every single day since the election.
Holding up a sign to incite the rape of a person is deplorable and shows what a deep seeded and deranged mindset the left has.

Except that most people on both the right and left deplore this type of garbage, so it only shows the 'mindset' of a tiny minority of nuts. Unfortunately all sides of the political spectrum have their share of those.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Except that most people on both the right and left deplore this type of garbage, so it only shows the 'mindset' of a tiny minority of nuts. Unfortunately all sides of the political spectrum have their share of those.
Yes.
What's more, it would hard to tell if the person holding the sign actually wanted Melania to be raped, or if it was just for shock value.
Of course it was in very poor taste, no matter what the motive was.

But we still can't close our eyes that is the left that has been using the most "poor taste" since this election.
The violent rhetoric of some of the signs and then the skit performed to assassinate Trump is bordering on the call for criminal activity.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
So when Melania Trump was posing nude for various magazines, would that be considered feminism and a rebellion against God's authority?

And here I thought it would be Town Heretic and his merry band of imbeciles to find a way to make Melania the problem, but instead its the Gay Caballero who found a way. You're a real piece of work.

I'd say.........
.......nothing worth listening to.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
So when Melania Trump was posing nude for various magazines, would that be considered feminism and a rebellion against God's authority?

And here I thought it would be Town Heretic and his merry band of imbeciles to find a way to excuse this, but instead its the Gay Caballero who found a way to make Melania the problem. You're a real piece of work.

.......nothing worth listening to.

While I usually don't respond to people who belong to a church that is notorious for raping little boys, I will say that Melania Trump was quite the slut when "The Donald" made her his male order bride (oh my, Melania even did some lesbian photo shoots).

Melania Trump’s girl-on-girl photos from racy shoot*revealed

The article is too disgusting to link. You can find it yourself on the www if you like.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

‘Rape Melania’ sign at anti-Trump protest draws strong rebuke, sparking Twitter trend

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...n-draws-strong-rebuke-sparking-twitter-trend/

Some Twitter users saw “Rape Melania” in their trending-topics boxes Sunday after images of a person holding a sign bearing the phrase during a Saturday-night demonstration in the District circulated on the social network.

Photos of the chilling banner, taken at an anti-Trump rally outside the president-elect's new hotel in the nation's capital, drew strong condemnations from Trump supporters and opponents alike. The online conversation — almost all of it about the sign's inappropriateness — placed “Rape Melania” on a list of trending topics for some, but not all, Twitter users. Twitter customizes trending topics based on who users follow and where they are located
.........(SNIP)

Disgusting hypocrite.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That's because you're irrational. If you want someone to excuse rape you already have him in your thread, Cruc. He'll tell you a lot of them aren't really raped and some of the ones who are, maybe most, are somehow responsible for it...no, really, he's done that already.

Rapists and child molesters are the scum of the earth. There isn't a hole deep enough to put them in.

But don't let your deep seated, personal immaturity move you off obsessing about whatever fantasy you can dream up about me. :plain: