Is marital rape scripturally defensible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You still running from the permaban wager on it like Jesse Owens at the starting gun? :D

we've hashed this out before - there's nothing you could provide as proof that's open source that i couldn't match to "prove" that i am too

remember when you posted a pic of yourself holding "your" law license?

took me five seconds to find the same thing from the NY bar on google :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
we've hashed this out before - there's nothing you could provide as proof that's open source that i couldn't match to "prove" that i am too
That's not true and we both know it. Knight could easily verify it. AMR already has.

remember when you posted a pic of yourself holding "your" law license?
I never did that. As with so much, your memory is fuzzy. I once posted a photo of my framed certificate to practice before the S. Ct.

took me five seconds to find the same thing from the NY bar on google :chuckle:
Also not true. And you didn't reproduce the credential I posted for friends, not proof. Again, I can absolutely prove without equivocation that I am and have been for some time a lawyer in good standing before the bar.

What you did, when AMR stepped up and I made the thing serious was declare that you didn't care if I was, that you didn't say I wasn't and blather like that.

Run, Jesse.

ok doser

That's not true and we both know it.

of course it is

there's nothing you could provide to me that's verifiable on the internet that I couldn't match

Knight could easily verify it

so make your bet with knight :idunno:

. AMR already has.

so make your bet with amr :idunno:

I never did that. As with so much, your memory is fuzzy. I once posted a photo of my framed certificate to practice before the S. Ct.

you mean one of these, with your name fuzzed out?

IMG_4676.44194425_std.JPG

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
took me three seconds to produce the same thing from open source
That's a lie, of course.

You can't reproduce a S.Ct. certification from this state on the internet. But I suppose it's moot. You couldn't be trusted to honor your word at any rate and we both know Knight's not going to police your bargain.

Run along, Jesse. We both know what you're made of.

bybee

of course it is

there's nothing you could provide to me that's verifiable on the internet that I couldn't match

so make your bet with knight :idunno:

so make your bet with amr :idunno:

whatever

took me three seconds to produce the same thing from open source

Someone's jealousy, envy and sour grapes is showing! You are unable to grant any good to someone whom you know is a better man than you? By better I mean a man of integrity and decency who doesn't resort to hitting below the belt as you do.

Reactions: Lon

ok doser

Someone's jealousy, envy and sour grapes is showing! You are unable to grant any good to someone whom you know is a better man than you? By better I mean a man of integrity and decency who doesn't resort to hitting below the belt as you do.

bybee - you're a tiresome meddlesome old bat who lacks any particle of relevancy

just go away

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
He's reinventing the past now. I suppose all the pruning makes him comfortable with it...but if you go through effort he'll just do what he did then, which was to declare he really didn't care or didn't even say I wasn't and on and on...he's still trying to find the goat to get. But he stopped being that sort of trouble a long time ago.

Hope you're faring well and not taking him too seriously. :cheers:

right - this how you weaseled out of it last time

who's running now? :chuckle:
I never did. You ran. The challenge has always and still remains. If Knight wants to put his word in and you're perma banned when the credentials are verified, any day you like. :D I could have any number of attorneys or the bar itself validate the claim.

Reactions: Lon

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
that's your claim?

are you willing to stand behind it or are you just blowing hot air?
right - this how you weaseled out of it last time

who's running now? :chuckle:
I never did. You ran. The challenge has always and still remains. If Knight wants to put his word in and you're perma banned when the credentials are verified, any day you like. :D I could have any number of attorneys or the bar itself validate the claim.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
that's your claim?
are you willing to stand behind it or are you just blowing hot air?
Why are you repeating a post I just answered?

Again: The challenge remains. If Knight wants to put his word in and you're perma banned in any present, past and future incarnation, if you're then literally done here and he'll enforce that when the credentials are verified should you at any time attempt to circumvent your pledge, any day you like. :D I could have any number of attorneys or the bar itself validate the claim.

ok doser

Why are you repeating a post I just answered?

Again: The challenge has always and still remains. If Knight wants to put his word in and you're perma banned when the credentials are verified, any day you like. :D I could have any number of attorneys or the bar itself validate the claim.

i'm not interested in knight, or "any number of attorneys or the bar itself"

this is between me and you

are you willing to stand behind what you said, or are you going to chicken out like last time?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Such an unappealing shade of green ...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
i'm not interested in knight, or "any number of attorneys or the bar itself"

this is between me and you
There is no me and you. There's just your specious claim and lack of backbone against a certain truth and your loss of this forum to vent. You're not interested in proof because you lose. And I suppose you've done enough of that for a lifetime.

are you willing to stand behind what you said, or are you going to chicken out like last time?
I never moved from the challenge. You ran. You declared you didn't care when I made the challenge conditional to your permanent banning.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
I am confused. Is Ok_Dozer casting doubt on TH's credentials as a lawyer?

If so, why?

I see no reason to doubt TH. The sheer degree of his sophistry (no offense) just screams "I am a lawyer" to me.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is no me and you. There's just your specious claim and lack of backbone against a certain truth and your loss of this forum to vent. You're not interested in proof because you lose. And I suppose you've done enough of that for a lifetime.

I never moved from the challenge. You ran. You declared you didn't care when I made the challenge conditional to your permanent banning.

Oh well, you know the old saying "If you can't beat em in debate, try to get em banned".

For some, another person's intelligence makes them value their self-worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.