Power Of Satan

Truster

I said
I know.

Its an interesting topic power. The Hebrew Title for the Creator and sustainer of all is Elohim. This means Almighty or all Powerful. Elohim projects a meaning that the word god just doesn't have, never had and will never have. Whenever the term Elohim enters my mind I know exactly what it means and I am able to take comfort that this vast power is being exercised on my behalf...Awesome, in the original and true sense of the word, amen.

If the word god conveyed the same sense as Elohim then there would be no need for what would be a tautological term Almighty God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Its an interesting topic power. The Hebrew Title for the Creator and sustainer of all is Elohim. This means Almighty or all Powerful. Elohim projects a meaning that the word god just doesn't have, never had and will never have. Whenever the term Elohim enters my mind I know exactly what it means and I am able to take comfort that this vast power is being exercised on my behalf...Awesome, in the original and true sense of the word, amen.

If the word god conveyed the same sense as Elohim then there would be no need for what would be a tautological term Almighty God.

I said
Well the term God holds that same power to me. The highest most powerful authority in the universe. I see all other authority as god. I posted a revelation on LORD, Lord. I see God as the ultimate authority , and Lord as the second authority. God over the universe, and Lord over the earth. I see The Father as LORD God, and Jesus as Lord.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

I am glad you found someone you can talk and agree with.:)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
good for you:)

I said
Without the Holy Spirit one only has theology. And theology is guessing.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)