Another Democrat Liar

Arthur Brain

Until you answer my question.

If he was hoping that it could be kept under control then why did you say that he knew it was going to escalate to a national emergency?

If he knew that it was going to escalate to a national emergency then it is obvious to anyone who will use his brain that he didn't think it could be kept under control.

Are you so dense that you cannot understand that you make no sense?

Your question has been answered time and again. Are you so dense as to not understand? Do I need to spell it out in capital letters or something? He knew it was serious, something he downplayed and even made light of in public. He would have hoped it could have been kept under control but it backfired. Are you following along? It wasn't. He kept downplaying it to the point that he had no choice but to take the measures that he could have enacted earlier. If he hadn't been caught on record for downplaying it and liking to do so, he'd be denying those admissions as fake news.

Now, are you so enamoured with Trump that you can't see the obvious?

Jerry Shugart

It’s Obama and Hillary ... they keep tearing it down.

No, the deep state did all they could to make sure that Trump didn't have the finances to build it and they bragged about that and said that he would never get the money.

But he did get it and even though the deep state slowed down the building of the wall it is being built now!

All to the detriment of the One Worlders, who want no borders.

Jerry Shugart

He would have hoped it could have been kept under control but it backfired.

But you said that he knew that it was going to escalate to a national emergency!!!

First you say that he knew that it could have been kept under control and then you said that he knew that it was going to escalate to a national emergency.

You haven't got a brain in your head and you sure don't realize that you are making a fool out of yourself!

Arthur Brain

Yes, you are TOTALLY BONKERS!

If Trump knew that it was going to escalate to a national emergency then it is obvious to anyone who will use his brain that he didn't think it could be kept under control.

He admitted to it being a lot more serious "privately" than he declared in public so yes, he would have hoped it could have been kept under control and in so doing he delayed measures that could have saved lives. He might not have absolutely "known" that it would have escalated to the point that it did but he clearly knew just how serious it was and the likelihood of that.

Jerry Shugart

He admitted to it being a lot more serious "privately" than he declared in public so yes, he would have hoped it could have been kept under control.

You are a broken record, saying that he would have hoped it could have been kept under control even though you said that he knew that it was going to escalate to a national emergency.

Which one is it? It can't be both!

Arthur Brain

But you said that he knew that it was going to escalate to a national emergency!!!

First you say that he knew that it could have been kept under control and then you said that he knew that it was going to escalate to a national emergency.

You haven't got a brain in your head and you sure don't realize that you are making a fool out of yourself!

See my last you pedantic little man. You are in no position to call anyone else a fool after your gullibility when it comes to Trump constantly aired on here.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It’s Obama and Hillary ... they keep tearing it down.

Actually, the wind is blowing it over...

Trump Accuses Wind Of Waiting Until 2020 Election To Blow Down His Border Wall

https___cdn.cnn_.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_200129190030-us-border-wall-falls-over-high-winds-777x437.jpg

Confronted with pictures of his border wall toppled by wind gusts, President Trump has angrily fired back by accusing the wind of doing this now to try to embarrass him during election season.
“The timing of this is very suspect. So suspect!”
Despite the fact that the wall sections fell on the Mexican side of the border, Trump adamantly maintains that the winds responsible came from a southerly direction.
“They’re not sending us their best wind. Not by a long shot!”

He says the destruction of his beautiful wall by molecules of moving air was also motivated by a desire for revenge.
“I exposed the terrible scourge of windmill cancer which wind obviously wanted to be kept secret so it would have more of them to play with. Not on my watch!”

(WFTH-I)

The real reason the tiny bit of wall he had built, is failing, is that he picked a contractor who can't build walls, but who praised him lavishly.

A little-known North Dakota construction firm that was awarded the single largest border wall contract after its CEO effusively praised the president in a slew of conservative media appearances is now defending its product as experts warn the structure is in danger of collapsing,
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bo...de/ar-BB16gACh

It's like living inside a Mel Brooks movie.

Arthur Brain

You are a broken record, saying that he would have hoped it could have been kept under control even though you said that he knew that it was going to escalate to a national emergency.

Which one is it? It can't be both!

Hey, I altered my answer to take into account your pedantry so it's been addressed if you quoted me in full. He may not have absolutely known that it would escalate to the numbers that it did but he clearly knew it was a lot more serious than he declared in public and he could have enacted measures earlier whereby more lives could have been saved.

Arthur Brain

Trump Accuses Wind Of Waiting Until 2020 Election To Blow Down His Border Wall

https___cdn.cnn_.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_200129190030-us-border-wall-falls-over-high-winds-777x437.jpg

Confronted with pictures of his border wall toppled by wind gusts, President Trump has angrily fired back by accusing the wind of doing this now to try to embarrass him during election season.
Despite the fact that the wall sections fell on the Mexican side of the border, Trump adamantly maintains that the winds responsible came from a southerly direction.

He says the destruction of his beautiful wall by molecules of moving air was also motivated by a desire for revenge.
“I exposed the terrible scourge of windmill cancer which wind obviously wanted to be kept secret so it would have more of them to play with. Not on my watch!”

(WFTH-I)

The real reason the tiny bit of wall he had built, is failing, is that he picked a contractor who can't build walls, but who praised him lavishly.

A little-known North Dakota construction firm that was awarded the single largest border wall contract after its CEO effusively praised the president in a slew of conservative media appearances is now defending its product as experts warn the structure is in danger of collapsing,
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bo...de/ar-BB16gACh

:rotfl:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

:chuckle:

The real reason the tiny bit of wall he had built, is failing, is that he picked a contractor who can't build walls, but who gave him lots of "donations."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/b...er-of-falling-into-the-rio-grande/ar-BB16gACh

Isn't that the outfit connected to the We Build the Wall/Steve Bannon's indictment?

Arthur Brain

No, the deep state did all they could to make sure that Trump didn't have the finances to build it and they bragged about that and said that he would never get the money.

But he did get it and even though the deep state slowed down the building of the wall it is being built now!

All to the detriment of the One Worlders, who want no borders.

I thought he was gonna make Mexico pay for it?

:plain:

Given how certain stuff has come to light about Trump's finances, it may turn out that he doesn't really have enough money to make a wall out of lego...

Jerry Shugart

WASHINGTON (AP) — Michelle Obama assailed President Donald Trump on Monday for ripping migrant children from their parents and throwing them into cages, picking up on a frequent and distorted point made widely by Democrats.

She's right that Trump's now-suspended policy at the U.S.-Mexico border separated thousands of children from their families in ways that had not been done before.
But what she did not say is that the very same “cages” were built and used in her husband's administration, for the same purpose of holding migrant kids temporarily."

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...ct-check-michelle-obama-and-the-kids-in-cages

Trump has gone a long way toward solving the border problem while Obama and Biden's effort can best be described as living inside a Mel Brooks movie.

Jerry Shugart

I thought he was gonna make Mexico pay for it?

Mexico was going to pay for it throgh higher tariffs but Trump persuaded them that they was a better solution and Mexico agreed to help the USA control its southern birder by taking control of her own southern border.

A win-win for both parties.

Arthur Brain

Mexico was going to pay for it throgh higher tariffs but Trump persuaded them that they was a better solution and Mexico agreed to help the USA control its southern birder by taking control of her own southern border.

A win-win for both parties.

Hardly and Trump didn't get anywhere near building this "beautiful wall" that he promised to do. How's it being "built now" exactly?

Jerry Shugart

Given how certain stuff has come to light about Trump's finances, it may turn out that he doesn't really have enough money to make a wall out of lego...

Well, we can be sure that both Joe and Hunter are rolling in the dough thanks to Russia and China.

Have you found out yet what Hunter did to receive millions from the wife of the ex-mayor of Moscow? You really don't care, do you?