Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

His words are Spirit and life. How do they ever get that his words were life just to the Jews?

John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

Don't lie, God's unTruth. We serve the RISEN LORD JESUS CHRIST, and it's HIS words that are life. You just don't know the difference between what Christ preached (the LAW) while he walked this earth, and how He is the end of the Law for believers now that He is risen.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said nothing about your denying the Deity of Christ. I haven't seen that. I haven't read enough of what you've posted to know what you beleive. But I do recognize the effort you make to appear holy, and I question why that is. False humility is not uncommon. The fact that you haven't recognized by now that Meshak is an unbeliever (denying Jesus is Lord and God), and God's unTruth preaches her obedience will earn her salvation instead of Christ's alone, is enough for me to question your discernment.

So, rather than telling me to heed my words, you'd do well to make sure your own are of value, and not just those that stroke the ego. Encouraging those who preach error is aiding and abetting the enemy.

It is so against Jesus' spirit. It is of satan.

You truly are sad Christian.

get to know Jesus for your own sake.

marhig

See how you slander me? Claiming I am filled with hate and bitterness, when I am filled with the Spirit of God? Your sharp teeth and your pointy ears are showing, Meshak. You have no Saviour because you deny Jesus Christ is God come in the flesh. You deny He was with God and was God from the beginning. It's you that are in great need of salvation. If you stay stuck on the wrong side of the cross, you will die in your sins.
Where does it say in the Bible that we have to believe that Jesus Christ is God come in flesh? From what I've read we are to believe that Jesus Christ is come in flesh!

1 John 4:2

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

glorydaz

It is you who don't listen to Jesus. You don't even honor Jesus' word. You give Jesus to Jews.

I didn't "give Jesus to Jews", Meshak. I just listen to what Jesus said while He was here.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.​

It does not matter if you give lip service claiming Jesus is God, your don't honor Him with your deeds.

What deeds would those be? You are falsely accusing me of what? You just prove you have an evil heart and a lying twisted tongue.

You don't know Jesus says "if you love Me, keep My commands". It is not just Jews need to keep His commands. You have lazy faith.

You are sad Christian.

Nope, my faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ...He is the end of the Law for righteousness for those who believe. Of course you don't know that, so it's no wonder you say such things.

God's Truth

Don't lie, God's unTruth. We serve the RISEN LORD JESUS CHRIST, and it's HIS words that are life. You just don't know the difference between what Christ preached (the LAW) while he walked this earth, and how He is the end of the Law for believers now that He is risen.

Jesus preached the law of Christ while he walked the earth.

marhig

Here's what Paul, who you believe in, says about obedience!

1 Corinthians 7:19

Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

And this

Romans 3:31

Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law

popsthebuilder

I said nothing about your denying the Deity of Christ. I haven't seen that. I haven't read enough of what you've posted to know what you beleive. But I do recognize the effort you make to appear holy, and I question why that is. False humility is not uncommon. The fact that you haven't recognized by now that Meshak is an unbeliever (denying Jesus is Lord and God), and God's unTruth preaches her obedience will earn her salvation instead of Christ's alone, is enough for me to question your discernment.

So, rather than telling me to heed my words, you'd do well to make sure your own are of value, and not just those that stroke the ego. Encouraging those who preach error is aiding and abetting the enemy.

My issue is not with either of them, but with the one who's thread this is. I don't attempt to sound Holy.

I read an exponential amount of sacred religious texts and am not naturally a socially adept person. For these reasons I may sound strange. It too is the subject matter generally at hand. How is one to speak of such high things without putting of some haughty vibe?

I attempt to keep humility in all cases. Many times it is very difficult, but don't equate that to being false. I am sorry you find that devotion and faithfulness aren't things pleasing to GOD. I too am sorry that you conflate the anointed OF GOD as man, with the fullness of the eternal spirit of GOD.

What I recognize or do not recognize is for me to know. Are we to place the error of others up on a billboard for all to observe.

You blast these people because to hey do not confirm to your particular doctrine and dogma. That simply isn't right.
You divide those with faith in GOD based on the creeds of man as opposed to the fruit of the spirit.

Who's ego do I stroke here? Tell me? I revel in my shame and openly proclaim my own affliction by my own hand. I attempt to encourage all regardless of what I can judge of them in my vanity, until such a time that they prove their knowing misdirection, in which case I do generally attempt to remain humble. Have I flattered one of the two you speak so against? What cause have you to accuse me of anything when all I have done in the last few hours is speak about one whom you openly admit to knowing little about.

You bring up two whom I am not even speaking about or really to, and act like I am wrong for not siding with you in your doctrinal bias.

You can continue to be offended, but know that very few learn when agitated. I am aware that many will be offended by me for the name sake of the Christ. I have faith that GOD will judge aright.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

glorydaz

Where does it say in the Bible that we have to believe that Jesus Christ is God come in flesh. From what I've read we are to believe that Jesus Christ is come in flesh!

1 John 4:2

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

John told us in his Gospel.

John 1:1-3
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.​

Then John reiterates it here in the book of Revelation.

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

God's Truth

I didn't "give Jesus to Jews", Meshak. I just listen to what Jesus said while He was here.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.​

Jesus said that when he is crucified, he will draw ALL men to him.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Nope, my faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ...He is the end of the Law for righteousness for those who believe. Of course you don't know that, so it's no wonder you say such things.

He is the end of the old law for righteousness, righteousness that was from the purification/ceremonial works. He has his new testament commands for our righteousness.

glorydaz

You blast these people because to hey do not confirm to your particular doctrine and dogma. That simply isn't right.
You divide those with faith in GOD based on the creeds of man as opposed to the fruit of the spirit.

Nope, they are enemies of the Gospel. The Gospel is not a creed of man, a dogma, or a doctrine.

As far as your thinking I'm offended, you're wrong. You're projecting what you're feeling onto me. I would caution you not to take such pride in your humbleness....it's a trap, and not edifying to you or anyone else. Please don't take everything so personally, you'll end up being unnecessarily distracted.

marhig

John told us in his Gospel.

John 1:1-3
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.​

Then John reiterates it here in the book of Revelation.

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

And the word is in Christ Jesus, it's Gods word in Christ.

What did Jesus say when he preached? He said he only spoke the words that his father had given him to speak, thus he was God's word made flesh.

Every word that came out of Christ Jesus, came from God.

It says in the Bible that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself. And he was doing that by the ministry of reconciliation, the gospel. And the gospel that Jesus peached, is the word of God!

A gospel that you say isn't for you, but the gospel that Jesus preached is for all of us, jew and gentile and Jesus told his apostles and his disciples to go and preach the gospel to every creature throughout the world. Not just to the Jews!

popsthebuilder

Nope, they are enemies of the Gospel. The Gospel is not a creed of man, a dogma, or a doctrine.

As far as your thinking I'm offended, you're wrong. You're projecting what you're feeling onto me. I would caution you not to take such pride in your humbleness....it's a trap, and not edifying to you or anyone else. Please don't take everything so personally, you'll end up being unnecessarily distracted.
I did not say the gospel was a doctrine or Creed of man or dogma friend.

Let us agree to leave it at that.

Can we?

This is no trap and I cannot be distracted from the example of the Christ but by my own will which I actively seek to submit to GOD in all my ways at all times, with patience learned and perseverance in the Word of GOD opening the blossom of faith evermore, daily.

peace

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I have nothing that needs proving. Why should I? What I have is genuine and my proving it to you is pointless. You cannot benefit from what I have. As you said it's necessary to have the experience. As Messiah said, "you must be born above".

Yes , i said you have to have the experience of having the Mind of Christ to know what it is. And now you choose this statement to not fulfill my request.

glorydaz

Here's what Paul, who you believe in, says about obedience!

1 Corinthians 7:19

Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

If you read that verse in context, you might understand what Paul is saying. He is explaining how circumcision is only a matter of keeping commandments, so being circumcised or uncircumcised doesn't matter.

1 Cor. 7:18-20 Is any man called being circumcised? let him not become uncircumcised. Is any called in uncircumcision? let him not be circumcised. Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God. Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called.​

And this

Romans 3:31

Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law

Again, you need to read these verses in context. Paul is explaining the purpose of the law was to lead men to Christ through faith. So the law is established by faith.

Thus we see boasting is excluded by the law of faith.....BECAUSE, man is justified by faith WITHOUT the deeds of the law.

Romans 3:27-28 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.​

glorydaz

I did not say the gospel was a doctrine or Creed of man or dogma friend.

Let us agree to leave it at that.

Can we?

This is no trap and I cannot be distracted from the example of the Christ but by my own will which I actively seek to submit to GOD in all my ways at all times, with patience learned and perseverance in the Word of GOD opening the blossom of faith evermore, daily.

peace

You reread what you said I was doing. I have called them the enemies of the gospel from the beginning. So, it isn't a question of my creeds, etc. But, yes, we can leave it at that.

popsthebuilder

You reread what you said I was doing. I have called them the enemies of the gospel from the beginning. So, it isn't a question of my creeds, etc. But, yes, we can leave it at that.
Thank you.

I am very tired but admit your perspective on the two things you came in here with do interest me.

Perhaps we can talk about them together tomorrow, GOD willing.

peace

glorydaz

And the word is in Christ Jesus, it's Gods word in Christ.

What did Jesus say when he preached? He said he only spoke the words that his father had given him to speak, thus he was God's word made flesh.

Every word that came out of Christ Jesus, came from God.

It says in the Bible that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself. And he was doing that by the ministry of reconciliation, the gospel. And the gospel that Jesus peached, is the word of God!

A gospel that you say isn't for you, but the gospel that Jesus preached is for all of us, jew and gentile and Jesus told his apostles and his disciples to go and preach the gospel to every creature throughout the world. Not just to the Jews!

NO, His name is called the Word of God. If you deny the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, you have NO Saviour, for God says He is the only Saviour. Which verses are you going to throw out to make your denial work? :nono:

Instead of talking about what you think you know, go back and read what the RISEN Lord revealed to Paul. Aren't you curious to know what the Risen Lord told Paul about the GIFT? You can't earn it, you can't be good enough.

God's Truth

If you read that verse in context, you might understand what Paul is saying. He is explaining how circumcision is only a matter of keeping commandments, so being circumcised or uncircumcised doesn't matter.
That is not what Paul is saying. Paul is explaining about how the purification/ceremonial works are nothing anymore.

Again, you need to read these verses in context. Paul is explaining the purpose of the law was to lead men to Christ through faith. So the law is established by faith.

The law was not based on faith.

Galatians 3:12 The law is not based on faith;

Thus we see boasting is excluded by the law of faith.....BECAUSE, man is justified by faith WITHOUT the deeds of the law.
The deeds of the law are the purification/ceremonial works. Those works used to clean a person, make the person right to worship God. The Gentiles were called unclean and dead in their sins because they did not do the ceremonial works to make them clean and righteous before God.

Faith in Jesus' blood cleans us now, but that does not mean we do not have to obey his words...it means we do not have to get circumcised and sacrifice animals.

glorydaz

He is the end of the old law for righteousness, righteousness that was from the purification/ceremonial works. He has his new testament commands for our righteousness.

Nope, that's your fall back position, but those ceremonies never made anyone righteous. The commandments had to be kept perfectly before Christ came. He is the ONE that kept them perfectly, that's why righteousness comes from the ONE. And you are not that one.

The concept of the righteousness of faith is so often rejected by the natural man because he wants to take credit for what only Christ could do. Boasting is excluded, but you still boast of your own obedience.

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:​

Status
Not open for further replies.