• Yes, they are racists.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I note a peculiar lack of voting, even though several of our leftist heavy hitters have been online for awhile.

Nor will they condemn the muslims who verbally attack the woman for not being covered, after ridiculing Koban and others in the many rape threads.

As if they fooled anybody.

musterion

Nor will they condemn the muslims who verbally attack the woman for not being covered, after ridiculing Koban and others in the many rape threads.

As if they fooled anybody.

I gave some of them the benefit of the doubt for awhile, but their conduct with this issue proved their utter lack of integrity. I'd have Rusha on ignore if she wasn't a mod but, convenient for her, people are forced to have to see her posts.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Oh because a verbal attack is not deserved BUT a physical, sexual assault is deserved? You didn't think much prior to posting that, did you?

Oh, and I did vote ... as a matter of fact, I used your *selective standard* when doing so.

musterion

I left that third poll option for the weasels and cowards who know what they think but won't say it out loud. For crying out loud, even MESHAK voted her mind on it.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I note a peculiar lack of voting, even though several of our leftist heavy hitters have been online for awhile.

Perhaps many of the lefties work by emotions and feelings because it sounds grown up and when it comes to a rational discussion in which reason and logic play a part, they run away. That's why I cited dictionary definitions - so there can be no argument or side-tracking over what the issue is about.

Well it depends. What were they doing and what were they wearing?

Were these angelic little men enticed by these women?

It's already been noted. It was New Year's eve. In Germany. They would probably have been dressed up to the nines and it would have been sub-zero or close. But the video shown in this thread already answers your question. The young woman was in no way dressed seductively.

I left that third poll option for the weasels and cowards who know what they think but won't say it out loud. For crying out loud, even MESHAK voted her mind on it.

What! EVEN Meshak? What is the world coming to?

musterion

Perhaps many of the lefties work by emotions and feelings because it sounds grown up and when it comes to a rational discussion in which reason and logic play a part, they run away. That's why I cited dictionary definitions - so there can be no argument or side-tracking over what the issue is about.

Well, among rational people there wouldn't be. But when there's more than one, they collude to fog the air and switch the issue away from whatever they won't or can't deal with. Even now it's still amazing to see it happen -- it's like they really think the tactic can't be seen for what it is.

glorydaz

I'd have Rusha on ignore if she wasn't a mod but, convenient for her, people are forced to have to see her posts.

That has got to be a mistake. :shocked:

Maybe she's just a backup for after the rapture takes the rest of us away. :think:

glorydaz

Well, among rational people there wouldn't be. But when there's more than one, they collude to fog the air and switch the issue away from whatever they won't or can't deal with. Even now it's still amazing to see it happen -- it's like they really think the tactic can't be seen for what it is.

Funny you should bring that up. It's exactly what they do to avoid having any kind of meaningful dialogue on a given issue.

Arthur Brain

Saw a news item where German women have begun arming themselves with anything they can lay their hands on to ward off constant harassment and threats of rape by the Muslim invaders delivered to them by their own government.

Please do not vote if you're not a self-described leftist, you'll skew the vote. I want to see how honest they are, or even if they're willing to tell the truth on this.

Cite? You must have a verifiable source for this right? Otherwise it reads like hyperbole and a smattering of youtube vids in order to exaggerate a "point".

Please don't tell me you read this on "American Thinker" either...

Arthur Brain

Looks like the poll is not getting much action?

Well, until there's some sort of evidence for this 'news item' that Musty's read there's not really anything to address. I'd support the right for a woman to use lethal force on anyone attempting rape but that's not the gist of his thread.

Last edited:

musterion

Well, until there's some sort of evidence for this 'news item' that Musty's read there's not really anything to address. I'd support the right for a woman to use lethal force on anyone attempting rape but that's not the gist of his thread.

Then vote that, if you believe there's no difference when the rapist is a Muslim.

Arthur Brain

Then vote that, if you believe there's no difference when the rapist is a Muslim.

It makes no difference whether a rapist is Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, or of any particular race, colour or creed. I'm not voting in your poll because of the unsupported premise of your thread.

rexlunae

Voted "no", almost voted for the third option because the question doesn't hinge on the religion of the attackers. That's an important caveat, which the construction of the question tries to package deceptively.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Whats complicated about this question?

Are these women racist for defending themselves against rapist Muslims?