Elon Musk foresees more than he knows?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There's a smart Jewish atheist named Sam something and for the life of me, I can't think of his last name. Maybe by the end of the post, anyway, he describes in depth the horrors of A.I. and potential consequences. Sam . . . I keep thinking Houston. I'll find it and post something here when I do. I also have some good videos on the topic and I'll find a couple short ones eventually. Sam Snead? No . . It'll come to me, he's been on Rogan a few times, I don't like Rogan, he's a California pot head liberal. Sam Harris !!!

From Video Description : Scared of superintelligent AI? You should be, says neuroscientist and philosopher Sam Harris -- and not just in some theoretical way. We're going to build superhuman machines, says Harris, but we haven't yet grappled with the problems associated with creating something that may treat us the way we treat ants.

TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design -- plus science, business, global issues, the arts and much more.
Find closed captions and translated subtitles in many languages at http://www.ted.com/translate

14 minutes - he's usually a pretty good speaker - 1,399,121 views

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There's no conspiracy theories here, man, it's foretold to happen so, seems to me, the stage has to start being set sometime in advance.
That's just it, musty, I try to let God be true, let the Bible be true with what I see, hear and understand about the world today and throughout history. This is all foretold, there no new thing under the sun. That's why I'm focusing on bigg conspiracies, NWO, the shape of earth, A.I., the Beast System, luciferianism etc.