Jacob

BANNED
Banned
QUOTE=Jacob;5205311]
Shalom.

Incorrect. I was not even a Christian.

Shalom.

I said
You lie over and over, then you try to cover one lie with another lie. The one thing I understand about pathological liars is they never repent. They just cover it all up with some stupid logical thing that only makes sense to them. Like you did with the not being born a Christian. And nobody is born a Christian, but you tried to cover up another lie again. Get off my threads I'm sick of listening to you.

Shalom.

I can explain Scripture to you about circumcision. It is not exactly when a person is born, but shortly thereafter. You must count the days to the eighth day for circumcision. My point is that a person does not fall from grace before becoming a Christian if it is only possible for a Christian to fall from grace.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
QUOTE=Jacob;5205311]
Shalom.

Incorrect. I was not even a Christian.

Shalom.

Shalom.

I can explain Scripture to you about circumcision. It is not exactly when a person is born, but shortly thereafter. You must count the days to the eighth day for circumcision. My point is that a person does not fall from grace before becoming a Christian if it is only possible for a Christian to fall from grace.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You are a pathological liar. I haven't ever, talked to you about circumcision of the flesh. Your just trying to cover another one of your lies . God off my thread. You antichrist.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
QUOTE=Jacob;5205311]
I said
You are a pathological liar. I haven't ever, talked to you about circumcision of the flesh. Your just trying to cover another one of your lies . God off my thread. You antichrist.

Shalom.

There is something wrong with your post here. I hope to appease your wrath, even if it was unintentional. I do not know what you mean by circumcision of the flesh. Circumcision is circumcision. There is also circumcision of the heart. Impossible without an understanding of circumcision.

I have noticed a number of times you have called me an antichrist. I am not against Christ. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior, my Master, my King. Did you know that the antichrist is against God and against God's Law? This is something to reflect on. I hope and pray that you do. No need to get back to me. But please do after you read the scriptures about the antichrist.

If it matters to you, since you say I am lying, I do not know that I was circumcised on the eighth day. I do not believe that I have been told that I was. But I have been circumcised at least once.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

There is something wrong with your post here. I hope to appease your wrath, even if it was unintentional. I do not know what you mean by circumcision of the flesh. Circumcision is circumcision. There is also circumcision of the heart. Impossible without an understanding of circumcision.

I have noticed a number of times you have called me an antichrist. I am not against Christ. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior, my Master, my King. Did you know that the antichrist is against God and against God's Law? This is something to reflect on. I hope and pray that you do. No need to get back to me. But please do after you read the scriptures about the antichrist.

If it matters to you, since you say I am lying, I do not know that I was circumcised on the eighth day. I do not believe that I have been told that I was. But I have been circumcised at least once.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lololo To be a Jew one must be circumcised in the flesh. and in the spirit.

[Gen 17:11, 14
11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you. ...
14 And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.
[Rom 2:28
28 For he is not a Jew who [is one] outwardly, nor [is] circumcision that which [is] outward in the flesh;
[1Co 7:19
19 Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God [is what matters].

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I said
lololo To be a Jew one must be circumcised in the flesh. and in the spirit.

[Gen 17:11, 14
11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you. ...
14 And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.
[Rom 2:28
28 For he is not a Jew who [is one] outwardly, nor [is] circumcision that which [is] outward in the flesh;
[1Co 7:19
19 Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God [is what matters].

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 12-19. It is evening, night. It is soon to be morning, day. I am writing from Tacoma, Washington.

This is all true of me, though some people say that the person who is a Jew inwardly was not necessarily circumcised, born a Jew, or Torah Observant.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Pervert now you are perverting the replies to make it look like I said, what you actually said. Twist, pervert, lie, guile. Your just full of all kinds of guile and deception. You are an antichrist..

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Pervert now you are perverting the replies to make it look like I said, what you actually said. Twist, pervert, lie, guile. Your just full of all kinds of guile and deception. You are an antichrist..

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 12-19.

I do not know how to help you or what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 12-19.

I do not know how to help you or what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL From what I have seen you have NEVER helped anyone. You have deceived them, tried to get them to fall from grace. The only one you have helped is satan.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL From what I have seen you have NEVER helped anyone. You have deceived them, tried to get them to fall from grace. The only one you have helped is satan.
Shalom.

That is an awful accusation. I have devoted my life in service of the LORD.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Incorrect. Christian ministry was not and is not deception.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. You don't teach Christian ministry. You pervert the truth and deceive people.You have a lot to learn before you will ever be able to teach. Your an antichrist.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. You don't teach Christian ministry. You pervert the truth and deceive people.You have a lot to learn before you will ever be able to teach. Your an antichrist.
Shalom.

I was a child, youth, when I first taught the adults.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol If you taught them the way your trying to teach others on this board, they must have got a big laugh watching you.
Shalom.

You are against Christian teaching. And I know the Torah. You laugh when I teach. It is because you are not of or for the kingdom of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are against Christian teaching. And I know the Torah. You laugh when I teach. It is because you are not of or for the kingdom of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol Explain to me what you think the kingdom of God is.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Explain to me what you think the kingdom of God is.

Shalom.

Today, beginning with evening, night, through morning, day, is Revi'i (Fourth), 12-20.

The kingdom of God is God's kingdom. It is different from the United States of America. In the United States of America we do not have a King. In God's kingdom we do. God is the King. And Jesus is the King. Jesus is the King of Israel. Yeshua is His Hebrew name.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today, beginning with evening, night, through morning, day, is Revi'i (Fourth), 12-20.

The kingdom of God is God's kingdom. It is different from the United States of America. In the United States of America we do not have a King. In God's kingdom we do. God is the King. And Jesus is the King. Jesus is the King of Israel. Yeshua is His Hebrew name.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. Where is the kingdom of God?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. Where is the kingdom of God?

Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, 12-20. It is morning, day.

Do not call me an idiot. I do not know what you seek to accomplish by doing so, but you have no control over your tongue.

The kingdom of God.

Romans 14:17 NKJV - for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, 12-20. It is morning, day.

Do not call me an idiot. I do not know what you seek to accomplish by doing so, but you have no control over your tongue.

The kingdom of God.

Romans 14:17 NKJV - for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You are an idiot. You state the obvious. You are blind. The kingdom of God is in you. And you didn't know that. So you guess with a verse.
[Luk 17:21
21 "nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you."