Sabbath

clefty

I said
You are an intellectual idiot. If you think your nagging can affect a born again Christian.
The problem with the carnal mind and the intellect.
I seen a TV interview with three college students. That had graduated from college in psychology
They ask them what was the most important thing you learned. They said that there is no absolutes in the English language. With the English language you will never come to an absolute in a conversation.
I see that in here with all these long drawn out conversation where you engage in carnal reasoning and logic.
But there is an absolute in scripture. The only guarantee in the whole bible. The Holy Spirit quoting you a verse in your own mind. You can see I have used this in all my conversations. But as you can see so many in here don't know the Holy Spirit. So they go all bitter on me and try to use the human wisdom from English reasoning to argue with me.
If you want an absolute in your mind find the Holy Spirit and then purge all that carnality. I'm telling you its a great life. I do get tickled watching them trying to over ride Gods word with no more than there own human wisdom.

"And pray your flight be not on the Sabbath"...boom there...NT scripture inspired by the Holy Spirit every time I here anything about WWJD or some other 9/10 "meat understanding" which is an abomination of desolation...time of trouble indeed...and more still to come...

But I will pray that prayer...

keypurr

I said
It is old testament commandment. Everything up until John the Baptist is old testament law. So you have fallen from grace.

Luke 16:16
16"The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
(NKJ)

Matt 11:12-13
12"And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13"For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:1-4

1Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)
I have no yoke of bond age friend, I have been blessed with an understanding of God and his spirit Son Christ. He planted the laws my heart and they are not a burden for me to keep. You fail to realize that Christ came magnify the laws. To break them is to sin and I try not to let that happen. To love him is to honor him and obey his rules in the spirit.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"And pray your flight be not on the Sabbath"...boom there...NT scripture inspired by the Holy Spirit every time I here anything about WWJD or some other 9/10 "meat understanding" which is an abomination of desolation...time of trouble indeed...and more still to come...

But I will pray that prayer...

I said
You speak blasphemy against the Word every time you post. You pervert it and twist it, and make up your idea of verse. Your an intellectual idiot. You don't know scripture.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have no yoke of bond age friend, I have been blessed with an understanding of God and his spirit Son Christ. He planted the laws my heart and they are not a burden for me to keep. You fail to realize that Christ came magnify the laws. To break them is to sin and I try not to let that happen. To love him is to honor him and obey his rules in the spirit.

I said
You seem to miss the simple. Christs law is Gods law. Christ changed the old testament law He annulled the former commandment, He made a new covenant.

16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
(NKJ)

12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
(NKJ)

Acts 15:24-25
24 Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, 'You must be circumcised and keep the law'-- to whom we gave no such commandment--
25 it seemed good to us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
You seem to miss the simple. Christs law is Gods law. Christ changed the old testament law He annulled the former commandment, He made a new covenant.

16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
(NKJ)

12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
(NKJ)

Acts 15:24-25
24 Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, 'You must be circumcised and keep the law'-- to whom we gave no such commandment--
25 it seemed good to us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

God's Law does not change...why you make Him a liar?

He says He changes NOT...His Law is forever

And here you go adding to His word and continuing the Jewish false testimony that the Paul preached even the Law of Moses was changed...

But you are right Christ's Law is God's Law is why "here are they that keep the Commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ"

Not "here are they that keep the commandments of God's Son and His testimony too"...

clefty

Hope you were well rested today...refreshed and ready for all this...lol

Blessing to you and yours

clefty

Thank you, hope you are well also.
I am always ready to discuss the word of God. And I am not held hostage by traditional man made doctrines.

I sense that quiet joy you possess...unfazed or easily rattled...

I hope we can communicate more this peace and joy and rest we share and testify to others this comes from our understanding to be MORE like Him and DO more as He did not less...

To Love AS He did...

What Grace to be given instruction on what to do to please and thank Him to show our love and gratitude for what He did for us and gave to us...from the beginning to the shadows of the good things yet to come

May He continue to bless and lead in the coming new week...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
God's Law does not change...why you make Him a liar?

He says He changes NOT...His Law is forever

And here you go adding to His word and continuing the Jewish false testimony that the Paul preached even the Law of Moses was changed...

But you are right Christ's Law is God's Law is why "here are they that keep the Commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ"

Not "here are they that keep the commandments of God's Son and His testimony too"...

I said
lololo If you think God doesn't change His mind, go over into the old testament and look up the word relent. Or go study the flood.

clefty

I said
lololo If you think God doesn't change His mind, go over into the old testament and look up the word relent. Or go study the flood.

Ok...so He changes His mind...repents even... to who? How deep can you go?

Notice too that Moses MAKES Him relent by reminding Him that He CANNOT change what He said He would do or else the watching nations would know He does not keep His word or promises...

Now how easy is it to erase something written in stone? Let alone from the memory of the entire creation and others watching this great controversy between the God that makes and keeps His promises vs the accuser who claims counterfeits like 9/10 law to usurp Him...

So what did you learn from studying His relenting?

keypurr

I sense that quiet joy you possess...unfazed or easily rattled...

I hope we can communicate more this peace and joy and rest we share and testify to others this comes from our understanding to be MORE like Him and DO more as He did not less...

To Love AS He did...

What Grace to be given instruction on what to do to please and thank Him to show our love and gratitude for what He did for us and gave to us...from the beginning to the shadows of the good things yet to come

May He continue to bless and lead in the coming new week...
I am quite comfortable with myself because I feel blessed with the love of the creator. Being human, I do sometimes get rattled a bit, but not to often. I enjoy displaying God's love by the actions in my life. Happiness comes from within my friend.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am quite comfortable with myself because I feel blessed with the love of the creator. Being human, I do sometimes get rattled a bit, but not to often. I enjoy displaying God's love by the actions in my life. Happiness comes from within my friend.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

I said
Brother I hate to see you fall. So I pray to the Lord to open your eyes.

1Thes 5:14-15
14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn those who are unruly, comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all.
15 See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 15:33
33 Do not be deceived: "Evil company corrupts good habits."
(NKJ)

Eph 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
(NKJ)

Acts 15:5-11
5 But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, "It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses."
6 Now the apostles and elders came together to consider this matter.
7 And when there had been much dispute, Peter rose up and said to them: "Men and brethren, you know that a good while ago God chose among us, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe.
8 "So God, who knows the heart, acknowledged them by giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He did to us,
9 "and made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
10 "Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
11 "But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as they."
(NKJ)

Acts 15:19-20
19 "Therefore I judge that we should not trouble those from among the Gentiles who are turning to God,
20 "but that we write to them to abstain from things polluted by idols, from sexual immorality, from things strangled, and from blood.
(NKJ)

Acts 15:24-29
26 men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
27 We have therefore sent Judas and Silas, who will also report the same things by word of mouth.
28 For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things:
29 that you abstain from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Brother I hate to see you fall. So I pray to the Lord to open your eyes.

1Thes 5:14-15
14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn those who are unruly, comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all.
15 See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 15:33
33 Do not be deceived: "Evil company corrupts good habits."
(NKJ)

Eph 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
(NKJ)

Acts 15:5-11
5 But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, "It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses."
6 Now the apostles and elders came together to consider this matter.
7 And when there had been much dispute, Peter rose up and said to them: "Men and brethren, you know that a good while ago God chose among us, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe.
8 "So God, who knows the heart, acknowledged them by giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He did to us,
9 "and made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
10 "Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
11 "But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as they."
(NKJ)

Acts 15:19-20
19 "Therefore I judge that we should not trouble those from among the Gentiles who are turning to God,
20 "but that we write to them to abstain from things polluted by idols, from sexual immorality, from things strangled, and from blood.
(NKJ)

26 men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
27 We have therefore sent Judas and Silas, who will also report the same things by word of mouth.
28 For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things:
29 that you abstain from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell.
(NKJ)

Lol...I bet I know why you stop your Acts 15 scripture at verse 20 and skip to 24

James concluded the matter thusly:

"21For Moses has had throughout many generations those who preach him in every city, being read in the synagogues every Sabbath."

Because James knew the Gentiles would keep coming every Sabbath to hear the Good News Gospel...

So there ya have it...3 of the 4 deal specifically with dietary cleanliness laws also known as Kosher...so Gentiles were to continue that OT tradition too

As it was expected they would keep hearing the rest of Moses every Sabbath...Sabbath you recall yes? was available to them in the OT...it was all about the Lord of the Sabbath after all...

Sabbath wasn't even brought up as it wasn't even on the "what do we do" list...it was understood it would be kept and not doubted or an issue...as James stated...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Lol...I bet I know why you stop your Acts 15 scripture at verse 20 and skip to 24

James concluded the matter thusly:

"21For Moses has had throughout many generations those who preach him in every city, being read in the synagogues every Sabbath."

Because James knew the Gentiles would keep coming every Sabbath to hear the Good News Gospel...

So there ya have it...3 of the 4 deal specifically with dietary cleanliness laws also known as Kosher...so Gentiles were to continue that OT tradition too

As it was expected they would keep hearing the rest of Moses every Sabbath...Sabbath you recall yes? was available to them in the OT...it was all about the Lord of the Sabbath after all...

Sabbath wasn't even brought up as it wasn't even on the "what do we do" list...it was understood it would be kept and not doubted or an issue...as James stated...

I said
lololo Not even you can believe your logic makes sense there. He is showing them the difference between Jews and Christians. He is separating them to two different covenants, two different testaments, two different sets of laws.

(NKJ)

The Jews worship in a synagogue, Christians worship in a church. Jews listen to the law of Moses. Christians listen to the law of Christ.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You really don't have a clue as to what is spiritual and what is carnal.
The true Jew can quote his beliefs from the old testament. Because the old testament is the foundation of all that they believe.
The Christian can quote the new testament because that is the foundation of all their beliefs.
You muslims I don't know, you all don't even have a foundation or a book that you can draw from. I think that is why you pick pieces out of the old testament and pieces out of the new testament and rely on your carnality. Your human wisdom.

Luke 6:47-49
47 "Whoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like:
48 "He is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid the foundation on the rock. And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently against that house, and could not shake it, for it was founded on the rock.
49 "But he who heard and did nothing is like a man who built a house on the earth without a foundation, against which the stream beat vehemently; and immediately it fell. And the ruin of that house was great."
(NKJ)

clefty

You really don't have a clue as to what is spiritual and what is carnal.
The true Jew can quote his beliefs from the old testament. Because the old testament is the foundation of all that they believe.
The Christian can quote the new testament because that is the foundation of all their beliefs.
You muslims I don't know, you all don't even have a foundation or a book that you can draw from. I think that is why you pick pieces out of the old testament and pieces out of the new testament and rely on your carnality. Your human wisdom.

Luke 6:47-49
47 "Whoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like:
48 "He is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid the foundation on the rock. And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently against that house, and could not shake it, for it was founded on the rock.
49 "But he who heard and did nothing is like a man who built a house on the earth without a foundation, against which the stream beat vehemently; and immediately it fell. And the ruin of that house was great."
(NKJ)

Not sure who the Muslim is you didn't address with this post but you did use texts that one suffering 9/10 disease will ignore...

Notice the part "Hears my sayings and DOES them"

Ok so what do His sayings include?

Pray for the flight not to occur on a Sabbath in order it is kept...

DO AS I DO

DO MY FATHERS WILL

DO GOOD WORKS ON THE SABBATH

So you doing it or worshipping another God like Jews and Muslims and other 9/10 Christians?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Not sure who the Muslim is you didn't address with this post but you did use texts that one suffering 9/10 disease will ignore...

Notice the part "Hears my sayings and DOES them"

Ok so what do His sayings include?

Pray for the flight not to occur on a Sabbath in order it is kept...

DO AS I DO

DO MY FATHERS WILL

DO GOOD WORKS ON THE SABBATH

So you doing it or worshipping another God like Jews and Muslims and other 9/10 Christians?

I said
lolol Now you cant even form whole sentences. figures. I see your still trying to wrap that yoke of the law around the Christians neck.

Acts 15:10
10 "Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear? Jesus is trying to free us from the yoke of the old testament. And your trying to hang us with that yoke.
(NKJ)

Gal 4:21-28
21 Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?
22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise,
24 which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar--
25 for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children--
26 but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27 For it is written: "Rejoice, O barren, you who do not bear! Break forth and shout, you who are not in labor! For the desolate has many more children than she who has a husband."
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise.
(NKJ)

Gal 4:30-31
30 Nevertheless what does the Scripture say? "Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman."
31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman but of the free.
(NKJ)

Rom 2:23-24
23 You who make your boast in the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law?
24 For "The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lolol Now you cant even form whole sentences. figures. I see your still trying to wrap that yoke of the law around the Christians neck.

Acts 15:10
10 "Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear? Jesus is trying to free us from the yoke of the old testament. And your trying to hang us with that yoke.
(NKJ)

Gal 4:21-28
21 Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?
22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise,
24 which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar--
25 for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children--
26 but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27 For it is written: "Rejoice, O barren, you who do not bear! Break forth and shout, you who are not in labor! For the desolate has many more children than she who has a husband."
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise.
(NKJ)

Gal 4:30-31
30 Nevertheless what does the Scripture say? "Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman."
31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman but of the free.
(NKJ)

Rom 2:23-24
23 You who make your boast in the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law?
24 For "The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
(NKJ)

He said "My yoke is easy" NOT non existent...made easier by what He did and does...and with His Spirit...

Thing about yokes is that it signifies animals are owned and properly cared for domesticated for greater purpose not roaming free to their own whims and desires...including 9/10 of the owners manual...

Anything less it is cast out to roam or be eaten at will...

I notice yours (or lack of) doesn't look like mine...hope your owner cares about you like mine does for me...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
He said "My yoke is easy" NOT non existent...made easier by what He did and does...and with His Spirit...

Thing about yokes is that it signifies animals are owned and properly cared for domesticated for greater purpose not roaming free to their own whims and desires...including 9/10 of the owners manual...

Anything less it is cast out to roam or be eaten at will...

I notice yours (or lack of) doesn't look like mine...hope your owner cares about you like mine does for me...

I said
Carnal manipulations. You should be asking yourself who you don't have the Word abiding in you.
And if your saying your a well trained dog, I agree. As long as you keep trying to put that yoke on the neck of the Christians you will always be a dog.

Phil 3:2-3
2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the mutilation!
3 For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh,
(NKJ)

Rev 22:15
15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Carnal manipulations. You should be asking yourself who you don't have the Word abiding in you.
And if your saying your a well trained dog, I agree. As long as you keep trying to put that yoke on the neck of the Christians you will always be a dog.

Phil 3:2-3
2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the mutilation!
3 For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh,
(NKJ)
yup circumcised like with a yoke or collar to signify ownership...circumcision OT term yes?

Are you Squeaky? Are you dead to the traditions of man alive in Him HIS WAY...AS HE DID are you? Or do you circle back after you hear the Holy Commanment and do your own thing like a dog that eats its vomit...

Rev 22:15
15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.
(NKJ)
lies are untruths...like teaching Romans 14 is about the freedoms to do what thou wilt...to choose which commandment you wish to keep and how...and when...that is a LIE Squeaky

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)
adding we are free from the will of the Father is adding to the world...we are to DO THE WILL of HIS FATHER...HERE ARE THEY THAT KEEP THE COMMANMENDMENTS OF GOD AND THE TESTIMONEY OF JESUS CHRIST...oops sorry caps letter stuck...NOTICE IT ISNT KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF HIS SON JESUS CHRIST...oops happened again...

I am kidding...I meant to do it in caps...sometimes it helps make reading easier for the blind...lol