Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

The video is very choppy at times due to connection issues (with words missing)

Sounds a bit like you then...

Oh, and just to reiterate; Machtan doesn't endorse the idea that homosexuality was in any way the cause or factor of the Holocaust as you wanted to portray, seeing as you neglected to address that salient issue...

Arthur Brain

Let me rephrase the above so that the morally confused can hopefully understand it.

You won't even tell children that homosexuality is wrong, why would I expect you to believe that Adolf Hitler and his SS were homosexuals, especially since the LGBTQ movement seems to take it personal that a mass murderer was one of their own?

If you would like to refute the information that I've presented about the neo Nazi/White Supremacist-Nationalist/'butch' homosexual Alt Right, we can discuss that.

I have a better idea: How about we talk about Nazi Germany's ties to Planned Parenthood and Margaret Sanger?

I always enjoy talking about that.

Dude, even your own source doesn't state that the SS were predominantly homosexual even if it turned out to be the case that Hitler himself was, which again is far from proven and generally disputed. The author also stresses that homosexuality was in no way a primary factor in the Holocaust or war atrocities anyway. You really don't know how to vet your sources properly at all do you?

Agenda driven nuts like Lively/Fischer spew out bunk and misinformation the same as you. I notice you had no comment over Lively's 'apocalypse' drivel...

Laughable and really sad all at once...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Let me rephrase the above so that the morally confused can hopefully understand it.

You won't even tell children that homosexuality is wrong, why would I expect you to believe that Adolf Hitler and his SS were homosexuals, especially since the LGBTQ movement seems to take it personal that a mass murderer was one of their own?

If you would like to refute the information that I've presented about the neo Nazi/White Supremacist-Nationalist/'butch' homosexual Alt Right, we can discuss that.

I have a better idea: How about we talk about Nazi Germany's ties to Planned Parenthood and Margaret Sanger?

I always enjoy talking about that.

Not wanting to talk about child indoctrination, nor the "butch" homosexual infested Alt Right, nor Nazi Germany's ties to Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood, Art Brain continues to deny Hitler's homosexuality (it almost seems like Art is taking this personal).

even your own source doesn't state that the SS were predominantly homosexual even if it turned out to be the case that Hitler himself was, which again is far from proven and generally disputed.

In the article that I posted, Lothar Machtan only talked about Hitler's homosexuality, which according to numerous reliable sources, wasn't disputed:

"The respected German historian Lothar Machtan even claims in his book that Hitler ordered the deaths of several high-ranking Nazis to prevent the secret of his homosexuality from surfacing."

"Hitler's service notes read that as a result of the love affair there was reluctance among senior officers to promote him. According to Erich Ebermeier, a lawyer and writer who viewed Hitler's military files years later: 'Despite his bravery towards the enemy, because of his homosexual activity he lost out on a promotion to non-commissioned officer.'"

"Police reports from Munich after the First World War also suggest that Hitler was pursued by police because of his sexual orientation. 'As a "brown" [fascist] activist, Hitler managed to lure many young men to his side, but not only for political reasons,' says Machtan.

According to a Munich police protocol from the early part of the 20th century, a 22-year-old man called Joseph told the police: 'I spent the whole night with him.' Another, Michael, who was 18, told them: 'I had been unemployed for months, and my mother and my brother were always hungry, so, at his request, I accompanied the man to his home.' Another, a boy called Franz, said: 'He asked me if I'd like to stay with him and he told me his name was Adolf Hitler.'

The police reports were collected by Otto von Lossow, a German army general who took part in suppressing the Hitler putsch in 1923. He kept the Munich police file for years, as, he described it, 'a form of personal life insurance'. If Hitler had attempted to push him aside, he would have blackmailed him with the information, he said. The police documents were published some years ago in Rome by Eugen Dollmann, a close friend of Heinrich Himmler's and also Hitler's interpreter. But because his book never appeared in German, the startling information remained largely overlooked by historians."
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/07/books.booksnews

Can you believe how many people are involved in this supposed conspiracy of yours to tarnish the name of Adolf Hitler?

First we have "respected German historian Lothar Machtan", and then "Erich Ebermeier, a lawyer and writer", followed by the Munich Police Dept., and "Otto von Lossow, a German army general" (but wait, there's more!) and last but not least (from this article only) "Eugen Dollmann, a close friend of Heinrich Himmler's and also Hitler's interpreter".

Wow, someone with an open mind might get the impression that Adolf Hitler was a homosexual.

Regarding the following:

...even your own source doesn't state that the SS were predominantly homosexual

That was covered in the RenewAmerica.com that you linked:

"Lenz said that "not ten percent of the men who, in 1933, took the fate of Germany into their hands, were sexually normal."

"In fact, the Nazi Party began in a gay bar in Munich, and Ernst Roehm, Hitler's right hand man in the early days of Nazism, was well-known for his taste in young boys. William Shirer says matter-of-factly in his definitive "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" not only that Roehm was "important in the rise of Hitler," but also "like so many of the early Nazis, (he was) a homosexual."

Hitler eventually had Roehm shot, not because he was a homosexual but because his influence over the Brown Shirts made him a political threat to Hitler's control. The Roehm Purge, or "Night of the Long Knives," was largely implemented by homosexuals.

Hitler's Brown Shirts, the dreaded SA, better known as "Storm Troopers," were the creation of another homosexual, Gerhard Rossbach, and Storm Troopers were almost exclusively homosexual. They also, sadly, comprised most of the leadership of the Hitler Youth, resulting in frequent instances of sexual molestation.

The Brown Shirts were Hitler's enforcers. According to Nazi historian Louis Snyder, Roehm recruited homosexuals into the SA because Roehm felt Germany needed "a proud and arrogant lot who could brawl, carouse, smash windows, kill and slaughter for the hell of it. Straights, in (Roehm's) eyes, were not as adept in such behavior as practicing homosexuals."

Of the Brown Shirts, historian Thomas Fuchs says, "The principle function of this army-like organization was beating up on anyone who opposed the Nazis, and Hitler believed this was a job best undertaken by homosexuals."

Historian H.R. Knickerbocker writes, "Roehm, as the head of 2,500,000 Storm Troops, had surrounded himself with a staff of perverts. His chiefs were almost without exception homosexuals. Indeed, unless a Storm Troop officer were homosexual, he had no chance of advancement."

Historian Frank Rector
writes of a film made by the SS "that was secretly made for the enjoyment of a select coterie of Nazis showing a wild drunken orgy of beautiful boys and handsome young men being whipped, raped and murdered by the SS."
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/100528

Add Shirer, Snyder, Fuchs, Knickerbocker, Lenz and Rector to the 'conspiracy'.

So many liars! liars! liars! ey Art?

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Like so many homosexuals, Adolf Hitler had an abusive father:

Dictator Adolf Hitler was born in Braunau am Inn, Austria, on April 20, 1889, and was the fourth of six children born to Alois Hitler and Klara Polzl. As a child, Hitler clashed frequently with his emotionally harsh father, who also didn't approve of his son's later interest in fine art as a career. Following the death of his younger brother, Edmund, in 1900, Hitler became detached and introverted.
http://www.biography.com/people/adolf-hitler-9340144#synopsis

What Causes Homosexual Desire?
2. Family abnormality, including the following:
a dominant, possessive, or rejecting mother
an absent, distant, or rejecting father
http://www.familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/what-causes-homosexual-desire-and-can-it-be-changed/

I wonder if he took up table tennis?

MrDante

There is no doubt in my mind that you are.

How many of these sexually and gender confused youth will die decades before their time because they aren't given the moral guidance that is expected of youth mentor organizations?

Not that you care.

No one is confused but you are correct many don't get guidance, instead they are subjected to violence and bigotry and the truly unlucky ones are handed over to the perverts and pedophiles that call themselves conversion therapists where the children are subjected to physical emotional and sexual abuse. And the parents get a fact fulled brochure on how to make the killing of the LGBT child look like a suicide.

MrDante

The purpose of me doing a thorough examination on the homosexuality of Adolf Hitler and his brutal SS in Part 1 was to show how the modern day LGBTQ movement used and continues to use many of the terror tactics employed by the Nazis.

My purpose in bringing up the homosexuality of Adolf Hitler and his brutal SS in the above post is to show that the Alt Right is full of "butch" homosexuals and racists/anti Semitics that employ many of the same tactics that their LGBTQ movement allies use.

Regarding evidence of Hitler being a homosexual (a short version) :

"...Eyewitness accounts from Hitler's former lovers, and historical documents that for the first time illuminate rumours that have circulated for over half a century, are disclosed in Hitler's Secret: The Double Life of a Dictator .

The respected German historian Lothar Machtan even claims in his book that Hitler ordered the deaths of several high-ranking Nazis to prevent the secret of his homosexuality from surfacing.
Apparently your respected historian doesn't' agree with you...what a shock

MrDante

Like so many homosexuals, Adolf Hitler had an abusive father:

Dictator Adolf Hitler was born in Braunau am Inn, Austria, on April 20, 1889, and was the fourth of six children born to Alois Hitler and Klara Polzl. As a child, Hitler clashed frequently with his emotionally harsh father, who also didn't approve of his son's later interest in fine art as a career. Following the death of his younger brother, Edmund, in 1900, Hitler became detached and introverted.
http://www.biography.com/people/adolf-hitler-9340144#synopsis

What Causes Homosexual Desire?
2. Family abnormality, including the following:
a dominant, possessive, or rejecting mother
an absent, distant, or rejecting father
http://www.familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/what-causes-homosexual-desire-and-can-it-be-changed/

I wonder if he took up table tennis?

The Family Research Institute? :crackup:

IT's run by well known fraud and laughing stock Paul Cameron. The same man who wanted to build concentration camps across the country to better kill gays and lesbians and provide family friendly entertainment to the masses.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
We all have been exposed to "gay" people in our lives - some are open about their sexual orientation while others pass unnoticed because they feel threatened and go to great lengths to conceal it for obvious reasons.

The ones I know are productive members of society who must bear this burden every waking hour.

Just as Christ showed compassion for the "woman caught in adultery," a stoning offense under Mosaic Law, one would expect Christians to be in the forefront following His example - not demanding that gays be "criminalized."

"aCultureWarrior" is a classic example of the Pharisee "mindset" which dedicated one's life to obeying the letter of the law BUT was condemned by Christ (7 Woes) for a total lack of insight into its true meaning!

As "aCultureWarrior" is well aware, it was not the "criminal element" of society that was responsible for Christ's crucifixion, but the self-righteous, respected religious leaders who had twisted God's Word into nothing more than a series of elaborate rituals.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
We all have been exposed to "gay" people in our lives - some are open about their sexual orientation while others pass unnoticed because they feel threatened and go to great lengths to conceal it for obvious reasons.

I sense that you're the latter for the obvious reason that you know what you're doing and defending is wrong.

The ones I know are productive members of society who must bear this burden every waking hour.

Yes, living with unnatural sexual desires and engaging in sexual practices that leads to HIV/AIDS and/or other STD's that run rampant amongst those who engage in homosexuality really must be a "burden" jgarden. The great news is that Jesus Christ will help you leave that lifestyle if you ask Him.

Just as Christ showed compassion for the "woman caught in adultery," a stoning offense under Mosaic Law, one would expect Christians to be in the forefront following His example - not demanding that gays be "criminalized."

That would be the same Christ who told the adulterer to "sin no more" and let her go because no one stepped forward and admitted that he was an adulterer too. As mentioned many times before in response to your mindless rants: Jesus wasn't a sexual anarchist, He believed in the rule of law.

Now either take me up on my offer to seek spiritual help or go back to reading your rainbow colored "Queen James bible".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
An example of Lively's "thoughtful" musings...:

Lively: Obama Is The Antichrist, Working With Satanic Gays To Bring About The Apocalypse
brian-tashman-4By Brian Tashman | September 18, 2013 11:30 am
Scott Lively, the pastor behind anti-gay laws from Uganda to Russia, appeared on TruNews yesterday to reveal to host Rick Wiles the identity of the Antichrist: President Obama. While he refused to mention Obama by name, he said that the Antichrist is the person “heading the largest superpower of the world today.”

Christians talk about the Antichrist frequently. Scott Lively is a Christian pastor who knows that Barack Hussein Obama promoted the LGBTQueer agenda and abortion supposed 'rights' like no other President before him.

If discussing the Antichrist is supposed to be a mark against someone, then 10's of millions of Christians are guilty like Pastor Scott Lively.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
... That would be the same Christ who told the adulterer to "sin no more" and let her go because no one stepped forward and admitted that he was an adulterer too. As mentioned many times before in response to your mindless rants: Jesus wasn't a sexual anarchist, He believed in the rule of law.

Now either take me up on my offer to seek spiritual help or go back to reading your rainbow colored "Queen James bible".
To suggest that Christ didn't demand that the "woman caught in adultery" be stoned according to Mosaic Law, based on some legal technicality, demonstrates a shocking lack of understanding.

"aCultureWarrior" does Christianity a great disservice by portraying it as a judgmental and vengeful religion, totally devoid of love and compassion!

If "Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized," then all sin should be criminalized - and since we are all sinners, we are all criminals!

For someone to "cherry-pick" as to which sins should or shouldn't be criminalized is usurping the role of God to promote his own personal agenda!

Arthur Brain

Not wanting to talk about child indoctrination, nor the "butch" homosexual infested Alt Right, nor Nazi Germany's ties to Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood, Art Brain continues to deny Hitler's homosexuality (it almost seems like Art is taking this personal).

When there's absolute proof that Hitler was gay then I'll not only concede it I'll make a concessionary post on your very own blog - sorry, thread aCW. So far the consensus is that he wasn't outside of speculation and loopy far right "think" tanks...

In the article that I posted, Lothar Machtan only talked about Hitler's homosexuality, which according to numerous reliable sources, wasn't disputed:

What "numerous reliable sources"?

"The respected German historian Lothar Machtan even claims in his book that Hitler ordered the deaths of several high-ranking Nazis to prevent the secret of his homosexuality from surfacing."

"Hitler's service notes read that as a result of the love affair there was reluctance among senior officers to promote him. According to Erich Ebermeier, a lawyer and writer who viewed Hitler's military files years later: 'Despite his bravery towards the enemy, because of his homosexual activity he lost out on a promotion to non-commissioned officer.'"

"Police reports from Munich after the First World War also suggest that Hitler was pursued by police because of his sexual orientation. 'As a "brown" [fascist] activist, Hitler managed to lure many young men to his side, but not only for political reasons,' says Machtan.

According to a Munich police protocol from the early part of the 20th century, a 22-year-old man called Joseph told the police: 'I spent the whole night with him.' Another, Michael, who was 18, told them: 'I had been unemployed for months, and my mother and my brother were always hungry, so, at his request, I accompanied the man to his home.' Another, a boy called Franz, said: 'He asked me if I'd like to stay with him and he told me his name was Adolf Hitler.'

The police reports were collected by Otto von Lossow, a German army general who took part in suppressing the Hitler putsch in 1923. He kept the Munich police file for years, as, he described it, 'a form of personal life insurance'. If Hitler had attempted to push him aside, he would have blackmailed him with the information, he said. The police documents were published some years ago in Rome by Eugen Dollmann, a close friend of Heinrich Himmler's and also Hitler's interpreter. But because his book never appeared in German, the startling information remained largely overlooked by historians."
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/07/books.booksnews

Can you believe how many people are involved in this supposed conspiracy of yours to tarnish the name of Adolf Hitler?

First we have "respected German historian Lothar Machtan", and then "Erich Ebermeier, a lawyer and writer", followed by the Munich Police Dept., and "Otto von Lossow, a German army general" (but wait, there's more!) and last but not least (from this article only) "Eugen Dollmann, a close friend of Heinrich Himmler's and also Hitler's interpreter".

Wow, someone with an open mind might get the impression that Adolf Hitler was a homosexual.

Regarding the following:

That was covered in the RenewAmerica.com that you linked:

"Lenz said that "not ten percent of the men who, in 1933, took the fate of Germany into their hands, were sexually normal."

"In fact, the Nazi Party began in a gay bar in Munich, and Ernst Roehm, Hitler's right hand man in the early days of Nazism, was well-known for his taste in young boys. William Shirer says matter-of-factly in his definitive "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" not only that Roehm was "important in the rise of Hitler," but also "like so many of the early Nazis, (he was) a homosexual."

Hitler eventually had Roehm shot, not because he was a homosexual but because his influence over the Brown Shirts made him a political threat to Hitler's control. The Roehm Purge, or "Night of the Long Knives," was largely implemented by homosexuals.

Hitler's Brown Shirts, the dreaded SA, better known as "Storm Troopers," were the creation of another homosexual, Gerhard Rossbach, and Storm Troopers were almost exclusively homosexual. They also, sadly, comprised most of the leadership of the Hitler Youth, resulting in frequent instances of sexual molestation.

The Brown Shirts were Hitler's enforcers. According to Nazi historian Louis Snyder, Roehm recruited homosexuals into the SA because Roehm felt Germany needed "a proud and arrogant lot who could brawl, carouse, smash windows, kill and slaughter for the hell of it. Straights, in (Roehm's) eyes, were not as adept in such behavior as practicing homosexuals."

Of the Brown Shirts, historian Thomas Fuchs says, "The principle function of this army-like organization was beating up on anyone who opposed the Nazis, and Hitler believed this was a job best undertaken by homosexuals."

Historian H.R. Knickerbocker writes, "Roehm, as the head of 2,500,000 Storm Troops, had surrounded himself with a staff of perverts. His chiefs were almost without exception homosexuals. Indeed, unless a Storm Troop officer were homosexual, he had no chance of advancement."

Historian Frank Rector
writes of a film made by the SS "that was secretly made for the enjoyment of a select coterie of Nazis showing a wild drunken orgy of beautiful boys and handsome young men being whipped, raped and murdered by the SS."
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/100528

Add Shirer, Snyder, Fuchs, Knickerbocker, Lenz and Rector to the 'conspiracy'.

So many liars! liars! liars! ey Art?

'Renew America' & Brian Fischer are two sides of the same crackpot coin.

Bring something to the table that isn't penned by a crank and corroborated by accredited academics and scholars and then you might just have something. Otherwise you have the same ole same ole...

Seriously, anyone demented enough to write that "Homosexuality brought us Adolf Hitler" is just nuts, just as those who buy into that agenda driven garbage...

:dunce:

:doh:

Arthur Brain

Christians talk about the Antichrist frequently. Scott Lively is a Christian pastor who knows that Barack Hussein Obama promoted the LGBTQueer agenda and abortion supposed 'rights' like no other President before him.

If discussing the Antichrist is supposed to be a mark against someone, then 10's of millions of Christians are guilty like Pastor Scott Lively.

I notice you snipped the entire quote of that discussion. He was just being bonkers and predicting things that didn't even take place...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There was gaydom in the Nazi regime the same as any tyrant force in history, because there is a branch of the homosexual world that is very masculine and driven by dominance.
It's the part you don't see because they do not otherwise resemble what you indicate of a gay person :rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

There was gaydom in the Nazi regime the same as any tyrant force in history, because there is a branch of the homosexual world that is very masculine and driven by dominance.
It's the part you don't see because they do not otherwise resemble what you indicate of a gay person :rolleyes:

I don't think anyone's disputing that there'll have been homosexuals in any form of tyranny but to make it a 'cause' of them is just lunacy.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I don't think anyone's disputing that there'll have been homosexuals in any form of tyranny but to make it a 'cause' of them is just lunacy.

I don't know much about the 'Pink Swastika', but I've heard of it.

What I don know is that Nazi sympathizers today are very friendly to homosexuality for whatever reason. I don't know if it's because of the literature they read into, or in defense of anti-femininity. In fact, it may have to do with the ancient Greeks and their abnormal inclination to it.

Either way, I've never been convinced that the Nazis ever had ties to homosexuality at large. All things seem to rather point to their veneration of the white race and, white men particularly.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
To suggest that Christ didn't demand that the "woman caught in adultery" be stoned according to Mosaic Law, based on some legal technicality, demonstrates a shocking lack of understanding...

Judicial Procedure in New Testament Times

...There were three main ways in which a Jewish court might deal with an offender, assuming it possessed full civic autonomy-religious excommunication, corporal chastisement and capital punishment. The first, a purely domestic matter, did not affect the Romans. Corporal chastisement was practised, with methodological differences, by both nations. Jewish courts were generally free to lash Jewish offenders at their discretion-unless they happened to be Roman citizens as well. The right of exercising capital punishment autonomously, even over their own countrymen, was withdrawn from the Jews by the Romans in the first Christian century.

...The stringency of the laws of evidence underlines the extreme reluctance of the Jews to impose death sentences, even when they possessed full civic rights. Circumstantial evidence was entirely discounted, for the Pentateuch insists on two witnesses (Numbers 35: 30; Deuteronomy 17: 16)
https://biblicalstudies.org.uk/pdf/eq/1975-2_094.pdf

In review:

1)The Jews didn't carry out punishment on capital crimes (which adultery was), the Romans did.

2) Two witnesses were needed to convict. Of course if two witnesses came forward, they would have had to divulge the identity of the male that was with the prostitute.

I bet they don't have that in your Queen James bible ey jgarden?

queen-james-bible.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I was hoping that you'd show up, as you're one of the few TOL Trump lemmings (if not the only one) that admits to being part of the (neo Nazi/white supremacist/white nationalist) Alt Right.

How about we have a discussion about the Alt Right, as I've spent quite a bit of time investigating the movement? I promise not to bring up the pederast that raised you as a angry and confused teen.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I was hoping that you'd show up, as you're one of the few TOL Trump lemmings (if not the only one) that admits to being part of the (neo Nazi/white supremacist/white nationalist) Alt Right.

How about we have a discussion about the Alt Right, as I've spent quite a bit of time investigating the movement? I promise not to bring up the pederast that raised you as a angry and confused teen.

For one, there's no membership into the Alt Right :chuckle:

There's no litmus to being 'Alt Right'- it is a collection of people with different opinions and ideologies all pointed to a common goal.

It's obvious that there are Neo-Nazis in the Alt Right movement- but their prejudice has nothing to do with it- it is not a 'racist' movement.

But I don't turn them away, no- they are mad for the same reason we're all mad.
Everybody has decided to hate on the white man.

Let's have this discussion, hombre. You start :)
In fact, make a thread and send me a notice so that I know you started it. 'Mention' me in or something :idunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.