virgin birth

chair

... Besides, if "you had a clue"
about BCE Judaism (the authentic one), you would have known that MANY
virgins in Israel prayed to be chosen to bring THE MESSIAH into the world...

Wow. I did not have a clue! Where did you learn this from?

chair

You are not obeying Moses now, and no one has since the temple has been destroyed.

God is not speaking to Jews through the mouths of those who reject Christ.

You have no prophet.

You have no high priest.

You have to tent, and no temple.

You have the lamb sacrifice.

Christians have all that in Jesus Christ.

If another temple is ever built and animals are sacrificed to atone for your soul, then it will be as a man breaking a dog's neck.

Considering that the Romans destroyed the last Temple, I don't know exactly what you expect us to do. It does give you a chance to gloat, I suppose.

All Christians have in Jesus Christ is a dead first century Jew. The rest is all in your minds.

God's Truth

Considering that the Romans destroyed the last Temple, I don't know exactly what you expect us to do. It does give you a chance to gloat, I suppose.

All Christians have in Jesus Christ is a dead first century Jew. The rest is all in your minds.

You still have not faced your dilemma.

God is not speaking to you through a Prophet, since when?

Think about it.

You do not obey God.

You have not tent.

You have no high priest.

You have no animal sacrifice.

How do you get that is gloating?

I am stating the truth.

God's Truth

We do what we do. And it is not your business to decide whether it is the correct form of Judaism or not. Shall I tell you that your Christianity is not the correct type?

All I care about is God's Truth.

What do you think you are teaching?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Do you think the Romans took it on themselves to destroy the Temple or did God ask them to do it?

Elia

You are not obeying Moses now, and no one has since the temple has been destroyed.

God is not speaking to Jews through the mouths of those who reject Christ.

You have no prophet.

You have no high priest.

You have to tent, and no temple.

You have no lamb sacrifice.

Christians have all that in Jesus Christ.

If another temple is ever built and animals are sacrificed to atone for your soul, then it will be as a man breaking a dog's neck.

Bs"d

The above is of course the greatest idiocy there is.

First Christians say: 1 + 1 + 1 = 1, and then they say that a carpenter who died 2000 years ago, is a prophet, and a high priest, and a tent, and a Temple, and a lamb sacrifice.

Can it get more crazy than this?? :confused: :confused:

God's Truth

Bs"d

The above is of course the greatest idiocy there is.

First Christians say: 1 + 1 + 1 = 1, and then they say that a carpenter who died 2000 years ago, is a prophet, and a high priest, and a tent, and a Temple, and a lamb sacrifice.

Can it get more crazy than this?? :confused: :confused:

Where is David? You want to disrespect Jesus, yet the prophets you say you obey have bodies that are dead in the ground.

You do not understand what is spiritual and you will not have spiritual truth until you repent to God through Jesus.

All that you say are just worthless opinions.

Why do you think we want to hear worthless opinions from an ignorant person?

Jesus tells us how to get knowledge from God, and you do that by doing what Jesus says. Again, if you do not get that knowledge about Jesus, then all you have is worthless opinions.

You do not understand the spiritual.

The Jews missed their Messiah because they did not understand what is spiritual, they were only flesh inclined.

You do not even do now what God says in the Old Testament, and He made it so that you cannot, so stop acting like you obey God and have a relationship with Him.

You do not obey Moses. You do not obey him in an earthly way, and not in a spiritual way.

You have been cut off by God and are condemned unless you come to Him through Jesus.

chair

You have been cut off by God and are condemned unless you come to Him through Jesus.

A very convincing argument!
You have been cut off by God and are condemned unless you come to Him through Mohammed.
You have been cut off by God and are condemned unless you come to Him through Krishna.
You have been cut off by God and are condemned unless you come to Him through Haile Selassi.

See? It works!

God's Truth

A very convincing argument!
You have been cut off by God and are condemned unless you come to Him through Mohammed.
You have been cut off by God and are condemned unless you come to Him through Krishna.
You have been cut off by God and are condemned unless you come to Him through Haile Selassi.

See? It works!

So then, how do you know which one is true?

Would you like me to tell you how to find out for yourself?

daqq

Chair, Ben Masada and Elia,

do you sacrifice animal when you sin?

thanks.

No, We pray. Just like teh people of Ninveh.
Have you seen your "fully recovered" Jesus walking around recently?

But Tora is full of sacrificial laws that commanding to obey all of them.

I thought Judaism is obeying the Tora.

No, and do you wanna know why? Because the system of animal sacrifices was part of the rituals of Israel and, according Jeremiah 7:22, HaShem never commanded that animal sacrifices be part of the religion of Israel. When I sin, I immediately set things right with the Lord so that my sins, even from scarlet red, become as white as snow. All I need to do is to repent, make restoration and return to the obedience of God's Law. (Isaiah 1:18,19) That's all folks! No need of sacrifices either of animals or humans.

Bs"d

We should be. At least in some cases, because only a small category of sins needs an animal sacrifice.

But we are only allowed to bring sacrifices in the Temple courtyard, on the altar there, and nowhere else.

And since we don't have a Temple right now, we cannot bring animal sacrifices.

So how do we get forgivenes for those sins?

Read all about it here: https://sites.google.com/site/777mountzion/sacrifices

This is addressed to bnei Yisrael:

BaMidbar-Numbers 28:1-10

1 And YHWH spoke to Mosheh, saying:
2 Enjoin bnei Yisrael and say to them: My korban offering, My lechem-bread for My ishshah-fire offerings, a sweet fragrance unto Me, you shall take heed to bring near unto Me in its appointed time.
3 And you shall say to them: This is the ishshah-fire offering which you shall bring near unto YHWH: male lambs, sons of a year, tamimim-perfect, two daily, a tamid-continual ascending offering.
4 The one lamb you shall offer in the morning, and the second lamb you shall offer between the two evenings:
5 And a tenth of an ephah of fine flour for the minchah mixed with a fourth of a hin of beaten oil-olive:
6 A tamid-continual ascending offering which was ordained in mount Sinai for the sweet fragrance of an ishshah-fire offering unto YHWH.
7 And its drink offering: a fourth of a hin for the one lamb; in the kodesh-holy place shall the strong libation be poured unto YHWH.
8 And the second lamb you shall offer between the two evenings: as the minchah of the morning and its libation shall you offer an ishshah-fire offering of a sweet fragrance unto YHWH.
9 And in the yom of the Shabbat: two lambs, sons of a year, tamimim perfect, and a two tenths fine flour minchah mixed with oil-olive with its libation.
10 The ascending offering of a Shabbat in its Shabbat is over-above the tamid-continual ascending offering with its drink offering.

The twice daily tamid-continual ascending prayer offerings are the bread of the Father, a sweet savor, (from other places there is also the midday ascending offering in the sixth hour when the sun is overhead). The incense containing the prayer ascends up before the Father by the hand of a Malak who stands at the altar of incense, (for He makes His messengers spirits and His ministers a flame of fire). The holy prayer is an ascending fire offering of a sweet savor: it is the bread of the Most High, (does He eat with His people? Yes, He does, but not literal physical rams, lambs, goats, or bullocks and calves). Do the above in the supernal way, as taught through the Testimony of Messiah Yeshua and likewise taught in the writings of Paul, and you will be well on your way to observance in your miqdash-body-temple-chapel. Do you have a Kohen to officiate the offerings you will be presenting in your house-body-temple? :shut: :chuckle: (Training Levitical Priests).

I found a spotless Lamb of Elohim here:
(and two bullocks, sons of the herd, and one ram seven lambs, sons of a year, tamimim)

Mark 15:25
25 And it was the third hour,
[the time of the morning oblation] and they crucified him.

Mark 15:34
34 And in the ninth hour
[the time of the evening oblation, between the evenings, the hour of prayer]
Yeshua cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My El, my El, why have you left me?

:sheep:

Elia

I found a spotless Lamb of Elohim here:
25 And it was the third hour, [/COLOR][the time of the morning oblation] and they crucified him.

Bs"d

A lamb looks like this:

images

What they nailed to that cross, was not a lamb.

You are hopelessly confused.

Try to understand the difference between a man and a lamb.

daqq

Bs"d

A lamb looks like this:

images

What they nailed to that cross, was not a lamb.

You are hopelessly confused.

Try to understand the difference between a man and a lamb.

Nope, you are confused: Elohim is not a man and no one has seen Elohim at any time. :)

:sheep:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Elohim carries a number of contexts, but the most common and definitive interpretation is 'heavenly beings' (partially or collectively).

It can be used informally as singular but is really plural to 'eloah'. When the word Elohim pops up, one should consider 'legions'.

And
Don't buy into the rather childish idea that the plurality of elohim indicates the Trinity.
It does not :chuckle:
Angels have their purposes.

Elia

Yes, you are confused, for you clearly imagine that I said I offer up a literal lamb every time I pray.

Bs"d

No I don't imagine that.

What you imagine is that when a man was crucified, then a lamb was sacrificed.

But a man is not a lamb, and a lamb is not a man.

Try to see the difference, and you can let go of your wrong assumptions.