IS THE END NEAR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
MC, You cannot expect everybody to accept your claims, at face value. Mere words just won't "Cut it." I could claim I'm reincarnated from Alexander the Great, however, not everyone will believe that claim. When Jesus walked the earth, He claimed to be the Son of God and in essence, God. Mere words wouldn't have convinced anyone. He had to work miracles and raise from the dead. People make claims all the time. Some have even claimed to be Christ, that doesn't mean they are actually, Christ Himself. Keep that in mind. I might add, some have made claims of being taken up in "Flying Saucers" and been experimented on.

There's a copious amount of wild claims being made today and in the past, so one has to be able to discern between what is truth and what is fantasy.

Dear Grosnick,

I don't expect anyone to accept my claims. Rather, I expect them to not like my claims. But, I have had many storms happen from God for my sake. No, I won't pray for one for you. I do have it on record though that God told me to tell a NY Daily News reporter that He would send 7 inches of snow on his office building within 48 hours of him receiving my letter, and it happened, and he was terrified. I have copies of the letter I sent to him, on ABC-TV stationery, where I was working at the time. I also have copies of the NY Times record of the 7 inches of snow falling. The reporter gave me a 3-hour interview, because that's what I asked of him. He still was not convinced, so you see, an evil generation seeketh a sign. It hasn't changed for way too long, GM. I am the real deal, but I don't want you to believe me. It is written that people will not like me already, so I'm not fazed by it.

I also told a policeman that an electrical storm would come over a building that Uri Geller was trying to convince Jews of his powers of bending metals, and moving watch hands and compass needles, and reading minds, etc. The electrical storm came and was ferocious. Unfortunately, that was in Miami Beach, FL and I have no documentation of it. Not even a witness, except for the cop whom I told, and I don't even remember his name. So don't mind me.

I hope we are still friends, perhaps good friends? Will chat with you soon, if it happens.

Don't Ask For Another Sign; My Time Has Passed,

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We may all prophesy, you prophesying of earthquakes in California aren't much of a stretch.

Jesus beat you to it.

Was a guy came through here a few years back on a horse and buggy prophesying that a hurricane would hit Corpus Christi, Texas, destroying it.

I reckon a whirlwind does have a quickening effect on the body of Christ,(job comes to mind) but far as I know Corpus Christi, Texas is still there.

Dear 1Mind,

I am not prophesying a whirlwind. I am prophesying a great fire that will utterly burn the city and then it shall have a GREAT earthquake. I had a vision about which city it was going to be. The Lord told me Hollywood, specifically L.A. And after that, the Lord said, "Come out of her, My people, that you do not receive of her plagues, which shall come in one day: death, mourning, and famine." You make of it what you want to. I'm getting tired fast of trying to convince any of you. What will that profit me? To maybe spare some lives and souls. That's why I do it! Do you know how many people I've prophesied about this before? Some believe, some don't. Whatever. Take it up with the Lord God. Pray for understanding.

Jesus Will Come Our Way On Earth, Regardless,

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Okay, so give us a general time frame, say a three month window in which this quake will take place. And what does "great" mean? Give us a Richter scale reading on that. California has fairly big ones from time to time so you can't just point at one and say "See? Told ya so!"

God's prophets in the Bible are as precise as they are accurate, Michael. That's what proves they speak for God. So let's have a little precision here.

Dear musterion,

God did not tell me what rank on the Richter Scale it would be. From what I understand, it shall probably be within a year, and be the biggest quake L.A. has ever had. It quite possibly could happen in a 3-month interval, to be honest, but give it a year, because God has not told me specifically. He does things His way, not my way or yours.

God Bless You For Trying,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Chrysostom,

Your threads are lies that you've made up. You see nothing and know less. You will be found out by God to be the liar that you really are, and everyone shall then know. Am I wrong, Chrys?

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, the end is not near.

We still have the gathering together of the saints to enjoy. I Thessalonians 4:13-18.

We still have to carry out our responsibilities in the time described by the book of Revelation and other passages that describe the end times before the third heaven and earth.

Dear Oatmeal,

You don't know what you are talking about. But we'll see, won't we?

Ask Jesus What Is Going To Happen; Not Your Version Of It,

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear All,

Okay, I'm done. This is getting out of hand and my days of prophesying the way I used to are passed. I had 1,260 days to prophecy. I was allowed rain, and storms, and snowfalls, and earthquakes, and even a volcanic eruption to happen on my behalf. They happened because God was showing His displeasure with Satan and the people believing him. I don't need to tell you anything more, if you can read it in my book. I don't want to retype it all here again. Can you understand that? Of course, you can't. Your reasons are fruitless because I tell you, and you don't believe me anyway. So just wait and see what 3 months or a year brings, huh? I think that is fair. Hasta la vista.

Grosnick, I'm sorry to do this on your Thread, but I guess it had to be on someone else's thread besides just my Creation Thread that none of you read. Thanks much.

Peace And Real Love,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear musterion,

The Lord tells me it shall be a 9.0 at the least. Is that good enough for you?? Also, the earthquake shall take place within three months. You push too much. Do not tempt the Lord, your God. And don't tell me I'm saying something wrong by saying that. You should know what it means, I would guess. I said PROBABLY a year, because God does not give me that actual day it would happen. Are you kidding me?? If He doesn't want to tell me the exact day, that's up to Him. What's that to do with you? It's not your business, it's His. The fact that He does it should be good enough for you! I'm trying to do my best to accommodate you.

Let's Be Brothers, Not At Odds,

Michael

Last edited:

musterion

Dear musterion,

The Lord tells me it shall be a 9.0 at the least. Is that good enough for you?? Also, the earthquake shall take place within three months.

Starting today, you have 3 months for a minimum 9.0 to hit Los Angeles. That's until Thursday, November 9th. I will start a new thread just to keep track of your prophecy.

You push too much. Do not tempt the Lord, your God. And don't tell me I'm saying something wrong by saying that. You should know what it means, I would guess. I said PROBABLY a year, because God does not give me that actual day it would happen. Are you kidding me?? If He doesn't want to tell me the exact day, that's up to Him. What's that to do with you? It's not your business, it's His. The fact that He does it should be good enough for you! I'm trying to do my best to accommodate you.

Let's Be Brothers, Not At Odds,

Michael

When it doesn't happen, I'm sure you'll say God found a reason to delay His judgment, letting you off the hook of being a false prophet. Don't even try that excuse, Michael. You set a specific event within a specific time frame and you stamped God's name on it. You put His truthfulness on the line. If it fails, you're a lying false prophet and to be rejected as such.

This is TOL. Some of us test all things, as we're commanded to do.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's been pretty much established within the last two days that, NK has miniaturized a Nuclear warhead that can be placed on top of an ICBM. The next step will be for them to bring that ICBM back into the atmosphere successfully. Once they've got to that level, it will allow them to strike the U.S. coastline and beyond. No doubt, China is lending them a hand in this endeavor. In my opinion, sanctions are a waste of time and effort. We're most likely on a collision course with NK within the near future. It's obvious China will not assist us in calming things down. Likely China is complicit in the advancement of North Korea's missile program.

I think our military will begin with "traditional" weapons and will try and avoid Nuclear/Hydrogen weapons of destruction. The Nuclear/Hydrogen weaponry would be used as a last resort. It would be best if NK would start the aggressions, that way, Russia, and China might not be so opposed to our counterattack. There has not been a time since "The Cuban Missile Crisis" that a possible Nuclear war seems likely. Hopefully, a war between NK and the U.S. will not set off WW3. Since sanctions are useless and negotiation is improbable, the next step will be some form of "incident" to start the ball rolling. It's extremely unlikely that China will intervene on our behalf. Prayer is all we have left.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A number of missile installations are in Alaska and Alaska is a three thousand seven hundred mile target away from NK. California is about five thousand miles away from a NK ICBM. Most likely NK would fire on South Korea and Japan first, before attempting to hit Alaska or California. Evidently, NK has in their arsenal, "Hydrogen warheads." These type of warheads are much more powerful than the traditional Nuclear warheads. Hydrogen warheads are capable of killing millions of people. The winds caused by a Nuclear blast can reach up to hundreds of miles an hour. The heat generated from a Nuclear blast can reach between 50 and 150 million degrees Fahrenheit at the core. The effects of a Nuclear/Hydrogen war would be catastrophic, including the "Radioactive Fallout."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Left-Wing zealots cannot see beyond their "Anti-Trump" rhetoric. Left-Wing liberal Democrats rely on their emotions when it comes to conversing with others. We see a good example of that relating to the Antifa members.

Status
Not open for further replies.