Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah. When feeling the heat just bash transgenders, start a nuclear war. Whatever works. :idunno:

Indeed ... and when the bodies of Americans begin to pile up at least he will have had his day in the spotlight.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Nope. He's just laying down the law.

DonaldTrumpc.jpg

Having effectively taken Russian foreign policy out of the President's hands, Congress made a big mistake by going on their August break without doing the same for North Korea!

Last edited:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I noticed that no one has of yet started a thread about President Trump :noid:

If you are a Trump supporter
What has Trump done that you think is just great?
What would it take for you to change your mind about Trump being a good president?

If you are not a Trump supporter
What has he done that you despise?
What would it take for you to support him?​

On either side, what could he do or fail to do that would make you change your mind about him?

I am hoping those on either side of the divide will go on record now, early in his presidency, to suggest things that could be done to sway your opinion and what has established your opinion thus far.
I have no problem with President Trump as president. And I am happy that President Trump is president. This is the kind of thing that looks very bad if things go wrong later on, so I'm going out on a limb.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I have no problem with President Trump as president. And I am happy that President Trump is president. This is the kind of thing that looks very bad if things go wrong later on, so I'm going out on a limb.
That's awesome !! [MENTION=7147]jgarden[/MENTION] will soon think like that.

exminister

Put up your pic, loser. I thought so-a wimp, not having the b's to put up his "mug," yet critiques those who are not bashful, embarrassed like yourself, to do the same.

Quite impressive, loser-we know the type.

Thanks for the psycho-babble.Oprah...."Cult?" Wow-took you how long to GOOG that original zinger? Please teach us, fraud, loser.

ex-minister? Right, you lying fraud, child of the devil.

Man are you vain! You got some style but low on substance.
You tell a tale full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

exminister

"FIRE AND FURY"......Bad. Maybe Trump wants to get into a nuclear war? :idunno:

Apparently it was off script and a Truman quote. The guy is in over his head. :duh:
He only knows how to punch back harder so he either drops the bomb or changes the subject. North Korea won't back down because their dear leader is nuts.

Underground attacks are the way to go with NK with denial plausibility. Didn't Trump learn anything from Putin.

Last edited:

drbrumley

He was right at least one time. There is a criminal investigation. It is targeting Trump and his close associates. And moreover, there is probable cause that Manafort has evidence of a crime. And Trump is terrified.

https://youtu.be/-lZMVgJLxiA

There is no witch hunt. Just a "by-the-books" federal criminal investigation.

A New Report Raises Big Questions About Last Year’s DNC Hack
Former NSA experts say*it wasn’t a hack at all, but a leak—an inside job by someone with access to the DNC’s system.

Lost in a year that often appeared to veer into our peculiarly American kind of hysteria is the absence of any credible evidence of what happened last year and who was responsible for it. It is tiresome to note, but none has been made available. Instead, we are urged to accept the word of institutions and senior officials with long records of deception. These officials profess “high confidence” in their “assessment” as to what happened in the spring and summer of last year—this standing as their authoritative judgment. Few have noticed since these evasive terms first appeared that an assessment is an opinion, nothing more, and to express high confidence is an upside-down way of admitting the absence of certain knowledge. This is how officials avoid putting their names on the assertions we are so strongly urged to accept—as the record shows many of them have done.

We come now to a moment of great gravity.

Read the rest HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.