Trinity Evidence False

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It's hilarious how squeaky claims to see a trinity with Satan :chuckle:

In one fell swoop, he finds this alleged thing, but can't seem to find the actual trinity which is deduced in many, many places.

He wants to call the Trinity the literal crux of the Devil.

It's just denial :chuckle:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It's hilarious how squeaky claims to see a trinity with Satan :chuckle:

In one fell swoop, he finds this alleged thing, but can't seem to find the actual trinity which is deduced in many, many places.

He wants to call the Trinity the literal crux of the Devil.
It's just denial :chuckle:

I said
lol Its just beyond me why you try so hard to stay ignorant. I show you what the bible dictionary says, I show you what the bible says. And you try to mock God and His Word. You mock the bible dictionary.
Just so you can keep a belief in something that isn't even in the bible. If that isn't ignorance I don't know what is.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I show you what the bible dictionary says, I show you what the bible says.

All of which was compounded and authorized by Trinitarians.
The Bible was translated by Trinitarians.

When I say that they know more than you on the matter, I am not stating an opinion :wave2:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
All of which was compounded and authorized by Trinitarians.
The Bible was translated by Trinitarians.

When I say that they know more than you on the matter, I am not stating an opinion :wave2:

I said
Sorry but none of the apostles were Trinitarians.

Apostles Creed

The Apostles' Creed
I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth;
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord.
He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit
and born of the Virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried.
He descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again.
He ascended into heaven,
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic Church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Let me rephrase it. Do you believe the Messiah is God?

I said
No the Messiah is the one that said the Father is the only true God. His Word is good enough for me.

John 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
He sure is! :thumb:

I said
lolol You have always mocked God.

1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I said
No the Messiah is the one that said the Father is the only true God. His Word is good enough for me.

1Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2"as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3"And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)
Then why did God the Father say to the Son, "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever"? (Hebrews 1:8)

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

drbrumley

Isaiah 40:3*Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
A voice of one crying out:
Prepare the way of the Lord in the wilderness;
make a straight highway for our God in the desert.

vs.

Matthew 3:3*Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
For he is the one spoken of through the prophet Isaiah, who said:
A voice of one crying out in the wilderness:
Prepare the way for the Lord;
make His paths straight!

Or

Psalm 24:10 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
10*
Who is He, this King of glory?
The Lord of Hosts,
He is the King of glory.Selah

vs

1 Corinthians 2:8 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
8*None of the rulers of this age knew this wisdom, for if they had known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Or

Psalm 23:1 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
The Lord is my shepherd;
there is nothing I lack.

vs

John 10:11 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
11*“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

Or

Isaiah 44:6 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
This is what the Lord, the King of Israel and its Redeemer, the Lord of Hosts, says:
I am the first and I am the last.
There is no God but Me.

vs

Revelation 1:17Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
17*When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. He laid His right hand on me and said, “Don’t be afraid! I am the First and the Last,

and on and on and on and on....

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Then why did God the Father say to the Son, "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever"? (Hebrews 1:8)

I said
God put lots of stumbling blocks in scripture. That is where the carnally minded will stumble over the truth and not see it. God says something exist that don't exist. Past tense, present, or future. Only the Holy Spirit can teach them correctly.

Rom 4:17
17 (as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations") in the presence of Him whom he believed-- God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;
(NKJ)

Now if you will notice in Heb the verse your talking about is right after He said"But when He again brings the firstborn into the world," When God brings Jesus back into the world Jesus will carry the title of a God. But that hasn't happened yet.

Heb 1:6-8
6 But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says: "Let all the angels of God worship Him."
7 And of the angels He says: "Who makes His angels spirits and His ministers a flame of fire."
8 But to the Son He says: "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your Kingdom.
(NKJ)

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I said
God put lots of stumbling blocks in scripture. That is where the carnally minded will stumble over the truth and not see it. God says something exist that don't exist.

So, basically you're calling God a liar?

Tell me, Squeaky, if the Bible is God's word, and God's word is Truth (John 17:17) (meaning it is impossible for God to lie), then why would He put contradictions in it?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I said
God put lots of stumbling blocks in scripture. That is where the carnally minded will stumble over the truth and not see it. God says something exist that don't exist. Past tense, present, or future. Only the Holy Spirit can teach them correctly.

Rom 4:17
17(as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations") in the presence of Him whom he believed-- God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;
(NKJ)

Now if you will notice in Heb the verse your talking about is right after He said"But when He again brings the firstborn into the world," When God brings Jesus back into the world Jesus will carry the title of a God. But that hasn't happened yet.

Heb 1:6-8
6But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says: "Let all the angels of God worship Him."
7And of the angels He says: "Who makes His angels spirits and His ministers a flame of fire."
8But to the Son He says: "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your Kingdom.
(NKJ)
Also, God said "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever."

"Is". Not "will be." Present tense. And this was written nearly 2000 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.