Riots In St. Louis - Stockley Found Not Guilty

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The daytime protesters have been peaceful since the verdict, but when darkness falls, the black rioters come out and destroy property.

Of course they do, they see the thugs being empowered across America. Black lives only matter if a white person can be "claimed" to have done something, but the lives dont seem to matter when these same thugs are murdering other blacks or forcing them in a gang or killing their kids for drug money.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Riots in my hometown started this morning. In a case from a few years ago, St. Louis Police officer Jason Stockley was found not guilty. Angry protesters are said to be headed to upscale neighborhoods to riot and destroy.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-st-louis-police-officer-guilty-killing-49872065

I hate these cases. When I first heard about this it seemed pretty bad to let him off. But then I heard some of the other side, like the counter-argument about the gun, and it seemed like it's not clear and letting him off is fair. The threshold for conviction is so high.

The quote about wanting to kill Smith is still hard to get over. Maybe it wasn't even racial motivation but it's hard to not hear that and think that Stockley went in there with an idea and followed through on it.

I don't know what to think. :sigh:

Interplanner

The NFL is the disgrace today. It is all propagandized reality. Capernick is not a national hero, he is merely mainstreaming the misconceptions of the rioters of Fergeson etc.

In the St. Louis/Stockley case, there is one small item the prosecution has, but 99% is the usual character of a drug dealer, which the suspect was. Open and shut case, nothing about minorities.

The NFL is shifting all discussion to race and minorities and centralized control instead of in elected court procedure where it should be. Screw it.

Interplanner

Or the answer when nothing else works.

Anyone can learn the legal system, find the prosecuting attorney's name and provide the knockout piece of evidence and statement if they have it. that's the proper way of the process, not this chaotic dictation of how you want it to come out.

Interplanner

I need the Walter Williams paragraph on minimum wage, somewhere here on Politics, if you can help me find it. Just read it yesterday; I think it was posted yesterday.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The NFL is the disgrace today. It is all propagandized reality. Capernick is not a national hero, he is merely mainstreaming the misconceptions of the rioters of Fergeson etc.

In the St. Louis/Stockley case, there is one small item the prosecution has, but 99% is the usual character of a drug dealer, which the suspect was. Open and shut case, nothing about minorities.

The NFL is shifting all discussion to race and minorities and centralized control instead of in elected court procedure where it should be. Screw it.

Excellent post. How totally ungrateful they are who are doing that to a country who offers them the potential of millions in earnings each year.