ECT Ephesians 1:4

Jerry Shugart

Why do you close your eyes to the truth that the Lord Jesus Christ is described as being "elect," as are angels, and that the Lord Jesus Christ is described as a "door?"

How did I do?See how that works, engager in sophistry, tricks, trap questions?

How did you do? The same as always, you post a bumch of nonsense in the hope that no one will notice that you failed to give the meaning which you think applies to the word "ordained" in the following verse:

"And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed" (Acts 13:48).​

Sonny boy knows the true meaning of the word "ordained" in that verse but he just doesn't want anyone else to know that meaning. He wants to keep it secret for some reason.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
How did you do? The same as always, you post a bumch of nonsense in the hope that no one will notice that you failed to give the meaning which you think applies to the word "ordained" in the following verse:

"And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed" (Acts 13:48).​

Sonny boy knows the true meaning of the word "ordained" in that verse but he just doesn't want anyone else to know that meaning. He wants to keep it secret for some reason.

johnny boy doesn't want to tell us what the word "ordained" at Acts 13:48 means so he just posts a bunch of nonsense in the hope that no one will notice that he has no answer.

Little weakling elf Jerreeee just lied again.

why do you close your eyes to the truth that the salvation of individuals is described as being "ordained"?

Why do you close your eyes to the truth that the Lord Jesus Christ is described as being "elect," as are angels, and that the Lord Jesus Christ is described as a "door?"

The mutt engages in sophistry, with his trap questions, as the troll knows very well, that I/most do not dispute that does the bible(even though he is not a bible believer) does describe the salvation of individuals as being "ordained." The issue is, the meaning of the term, "ordained," in the context of the verse/surrounding verses.

And start exercising, lifting weights, little wimp. You look quite anemic, frail, confused old man, in those "pics" on those sites from which you've been banned.

Tell all of TOL why you were banned, sower of discord, from www.christianforums.com.

"We see" that you have no answer.

Jerry Shugart

How did you do? The same as always, you post a bunch of nonsense in the hope that no one will notice that you failed to give the meaning which you think applies to the word "ordained" in the following verse:

john w

Hall of Fame
How did you do? The same as always, you post a bunch of nonsense in the hope that no one will notice that you failed to give the meaning which you think applies to the word "ordained" in the following verse:

johnny boy doesn't want to tell us what the word "ordained" at Acts 13:48 means so he just posts a bunch of nonsense in the hope that no one will notice that he has no answer.

Little weakling elf Jerreeee just lied again.

why do you close your eyes to the truth that the salvation of individuals is described as being "ordained"?

The mutt engages in sophistry, with his trap questions, as the troll knows very well, that I/most do not dispute that does the bible(even though he is not a bible believer) does describe the salvation of individuals as being "ordained." The issue is, the meaning of the term, "ordained," in the context of the verse/surrounding verses.

And start exercising, lifting weights, little wimp. You look quite anemic, frail, confused old man, in those "pics" on those sites from which you've been banned.

Tell all of TOL why you were banned, sower of discord, from www.christianforums.com.

"We see" that you have no answer.

john w

Hall of Fame
There goes old Scripture-lite again. Could someone please lend him a Bible?

That's funny, Nicky!!! Coming from an admitted bible corrector/mystic/agnostic, whose stack of 666 commentaries, from his man worshiped "giants," bury his 666 stack of bibles, that he "chooses,""prefers," like ice creme, that will support what he is trying to prove. Thus, his "doctrine" determines what "a Bible" should say; if it does not, he tries to "hep out God," asserts, "Blah blah blah...is a mistranslation...It should be rendered...It should read....blah blah blah....," and corrects it, submits "a Bible" to his authority, to support what he believes, and then thinks, "There....that correction proves that my doctrine is right, as I am always right!" Thus, this fraud Nicky Shugart's beliefs, determine what the bible is, and should say, "read"-if it does not, he corrects "a Bible," or finds one from his 666 stack of "a Bible," that does. The bible believer, in contrast, believes every word, does not correct it, as the bible corrects him/her, and submits to its authority, as the bible determines doctrine.

Bible correctors/mystics/agnostics like Shugart: My doctrine determines what the bible is, and should say.If not, correct it, and/or find "a Bible" that agrees with my doctrine.

Vs.

Bible believers:Believes every word, does not correct it,as the bible corrects them, and it determines doctrine.

Contrasts.

Define bible believer, frail old man Nicky.

I thought so.

Jerry Shugart

Bible believers:Believes every word, does not correct it,as the bible corrects them, and it determines doctrine.

Sonny boy, do you believe that the Lord Jesus was made like His brethren "in all things"?:

"Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people" (Heb.2:17).​

john weenie: "I take the fifth."

john w

Hall of Fame
Sonny boy, do you believe that the Lord Jesus was made like His brethren "in all things"?:

"Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people" (Heb.2:17).​

john weenie: "I take the fifth."

Sorry, weak, frail little elf, Nicky-I only debate with, attempt to persuade, bible believers.

Are you still beating your sinless grandchildren, confused old man, bible
blender?

Define bible believer.

Not a peep, silencio, for 4+ years, on that request.

john w

Hall of Fame
johnny boy takes the fifth on the grounds that the answer he gives will prove that he is not a Bible believer.

Sorry, weak, frail little elf, Nicky-I only debate with, attempt to persuade, bible believers.

Are you still beating your sinless grandchildren, confused old man, bible
blender?

Define bible believer.

Not a peep, silencio, for 4+ years, on that request.

No, you habitual liar, I believe every word in the KJB, the LORD God's holy bible, for English speaking people, as I can hold it in my hands, press it to my heart, and proclaim, with conviction, without apology, without reservation as real men/women bible believers all do, "This is the preserved, true, pure, right, sure, sound word of God, which, by definition, has no errors. I believe every word of it, and do not correct it, submitting it to my correction, as I submit to its authority, and it corrects me.

In contrast, you do not believe any "a Bible," charlatan, correcting every one of them, as correcting any "a Bible," presupposes an authority over it.

Now, confused, frail, little old man: Who talks like the Lord Jesus Christ, re. "It is written..."-you, or me? Rhetorical q.

Side bar, LORD God.

Face you, bible rejector/corrector/agnostic/mystic.

Interplanner

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

How is it that God could choose us in him before the foundation of the world if we did not exist until we wore conceived and born?

We did not "pre exist"

So how could He know us?

It all falls on 'in Christ.' You are right; he didn't know us (although he wasn't unaware of us anymore than he was unaware that Kennedy would be assassinated). He knew CHRIST. Paul is saying that all those in Christ enjoy being foreknown as much as Christ.

No wonder those believers who faced death for Christ's sake had no doubt about who they were or what was next.

john w

Hall of Fame
A Bible believer believes that the Lord Jesus was made like His brethren "in all things" (Heb.217), a truth which you deny!

Evasion. Non responsive, wicked bible corrector, as believing just one verse, makes no one a bible believer, you moron, as you admit you do not believe every word of the bible, and correct most of it, you demonic confused old man, who denies that the Lord Jesus Christ is God,a truth you deny, and asserts that children are as righteous, sinless, as the Saviour, and satanically interprets, through the devil, that the verse he quotes means everyone is sinless.

And sober up, get some specs, and seek treatment for your diminished capacity, old man Nicky the Jew poser-

(Heb.217),

Jerry Shugart

Non responsive

Maybe I misunderstood you earlier sonny boy, but did you say that the following translation from the KJV is correct and that you agree that the Lord Jesus was made like His brethren in all things?:

Will you affirm that you do think that the Lord Jesus was made like His brethren "in all things."

Some people are whispering that you said on another thread that the Lord Jesus was made like His brethren in only "some things" and they are wondering if you no longer believe that the KJV is without error and they are actually calling you a "Bible corrector."

Set the record straight, sonny boy, and tell us that you do actually believe that the Lord Jesus was made like His brethren "in all things."

john w

Hall of Fame
Maybe I misunderstood you earlier sonny boy, but did you say that the following translation from the KJV is correct and that you agree that the Lord Jesus was made like His brethren in all things?:

Will you affirm that you do think that the Lord Jesus was made like His brethren "in all things."

Some people are whispering that you said on another thread that the Lord Jesus was made like His brethren in only "some things" and they are wondering if you no longer believe that the KJV is without error and they are actually calling you a "Bible corrector."

Set the record straight, sonny boy, and tell us that you do actually believe that the Lord Jesus was made like His brethren "in all things."

Evasion. Non responsive, wicked bible corrector, as believing just one verse, makes no one a bible believer, you moron, as you admit you do not believe every word of the bible, and correct most of it, you demonic confused old man, who denies that the Lord Jesus Christ is God,a truth you deny, and asserts that children are as righteous, sinless, as the Saviour, and satanically interprets, through the devil, that the verse he quotes means everyone is sinless.

And sober up, get some specs, and seek treatment for your diminished capacity, old man Nicky the Jew poser-

"(Heb.217),"-Shugart

Set the record straight, Nicky, and tell us that you do actually believe that children are sinless exactly like the Saviour, and that:

-the concept/doctrine of being resurrected from the dead,is nowhere to be found in the OT,and,

-the concept/doctrine of propitiation is nowhere to be found in the OT

oatmeal

It all falls on 'in Christ.' You are right; he didn't know us (although he wasn't unaware of us anymore than he was unaware that Kennedy would be assassinated). He knew CHRIST. Paul is saying that all those in Christ enjoy being foreknown as much as Christ.

No wonder those believers who faced death for Christ's sake had no doubt about who they were or what was next.

The point is that God did know us. He is not blind, nor would God make uninformed decisions.

How "informed" do you think God is?

What godly knowledge or wisdom or understanding is God lacking?

None.

God has foreknowledge