A tally of about 100 anti-Calvinist threads

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
john-calvins-quotes-1.jpg

God's Truth

All are!

Rom. 3:12

They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Paul is just speaking about a special time when all were bad. He is letting the Gentiles know that Jews were sinful like they were.
And the only thing that can change that is if God gives a person a new heart / mind in New Birth.

Ezek. 36:26-27

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

If I show you the truth will you remember it? Will you take it in and stop preaching falseness?

You quote Ezekiel about getting a new heart.

They do NOT get a new heart UNTIL THEY REPENT OF THEIR SINS.

Ezekiel 18:31 Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, people of Israel?

Did you read that?

We have to repent of our sins to get saved.

Nowhere anywhere do the scriptures say God saves us first and then we believe.

Nanja

Paul is just speaking about a special time when all were bad. He is letting the Gentiles know that Jews were sinful like they were.

If I show you the truth will you remember it? Will you take it in and stop preaching falseness?

You quote Ezekiel about getting a new heart.

They do NOT get a new heart UNTIL THEY REPENT OF THEIR SINS.

Ezekiel 18:31 Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, people of Israel?

Did you read that?

We have to repent of our sins to get saved.

Nowhere anywhere do the scriptures say God saves us first and then we believe.

Yours is a false gospel of works.

Salvation is all the Work of God in those He has Chosen to Save 2 Tim. 1:9!

God's Truth

Gt has been boasting that she is faithful and obey everything Jesus commands. She also claims sinless. And she also claimed saved.

Above all, she is pro-military.

She is narsist.

You do not even know if you are saved and you want to come here to teach others how NOT TO KNOW if they are. That is ignorant.

You also are a hypocrite. You speak against the military while you enjoy freedom here.
Are you even a US citizen? People who become US citizens have to take a vow to our country.

You take money from the military.

You keep telling everyone they have to obey Jesus' words, and you hear that I obey Jesus, and then you call me a liar. You are not only a hypocrite, you are an accuser like Satan.

You falsely judge the apostle Paul and condemn him. You say Paul is a liar.

I am in good company.

God's Truth

So answer is no then.

Does the truth mean anything to you?

You said the answer is no even though I told you yes.

Lets skip dramatics. We can settle on by saying that no human is all knowing.

We are talking about salvation.

I know that I will be saved tomorrow.

So how may you say you will be saved and what is saved mean to you?

I would love to tell you. Just you asking means that you are not.

Do you want the Holy Spirit to live inside you?

Epoisses

Yours is a false gospel of works.

Salvation is all the Work of God in those He has Chosen to Save 2 Tim. 1:9!

Jesus has chosen to save the whole human race. This is why he is called the 2nd Adam. The whole human race was in the 1st Adam not a subset.

God's Truth

God's election does away with all your hard work, noob! Christianity is a religion of faith and everything else is a religion of works.

It is God's works we are supposed to do!

Doing God's work is how we get saved and stay saved.

Doing God's work is how we live through Jesus.

Doing God's work is how Jesus lives through us.

Doing God's work is how we eat Jesus.

How do you EVER get that obeying God is wrong?!

God's Truth

Jesus has chosen to save the whole human race. This is why he is called the 2nd Adam. The whole human race was in the 1st Adam not a subset.

No one has ACCESS to that grace unless they have living faith...faith with obedience.

Don't you want the truth?

Don't you want God's Truth?

God's Truth

You are so dumb. You pick up bad habits and try to figure out what would irritate others the most.

You copy Serpentdove's incessant use of the yawn smiley in hopes to irritate others more adequately.

All you do is show is how evil you are.

God's Truth

Nope. The order is, those whom God has chosen in Christ are Saved Is. 45:17, then He GIVES them repentance Acts. 5:31.

You are not speaking the truth.

Why is Israel dying?

Tell us why Israel is dying if they are all obeying?

"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.

Matthew 23:37 "Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.