Is marital rape scripturally defensible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You made that damning statement in this thread. I appreciated the reminder in the other thread, though.

I didn't realize this was the same thread because it popped up in my subscribed threads and I thought it was something else.

Summoning back things from over a month ago, because you can't actually do much else except keep a record of people.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I didn't realize this was the same thread because it popped up in my subscribed threads and I thought it was something else.

Summoning back things from over a month ago, because you can't actually do much else except keep a record of people.

That's why there's a quote function. So you can quote people.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'm sure there's someone here who'll be happy to stand behind Crucible on this one. After all, this is TOL.

of course - you were asking for scriptural defensibility of the concept of "marital rape" and, as you found out, it simply isn't there

naturally, as a feminist, you were enraged by the unfairness of it

see OCD

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
of course - you were asking for scriptural defensibility of the concept of "marital rape" and, as you found out, it simply isn't there

naturally, as a feminist, you were enraged by the unfairness of it

Nah. I don't get enraged. That's a just a little game you like to play - but you got boring, sod.

I don't think there's any worse thing that can happen to a troll than that. :)

Whatever you learned in abnormal psy didn't stick since I've had to correct your definitions before, O resurrector of ancient threads and posts.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes :idunno:

Why wouldn't I? This thread is from a month ago, not a decade.

Now do I agree that a husband forcing himself on the wife is being a a jerk, and in some form of sin doing so? Yes. But do I think it is rape on the same level as how rape usually goes? No- it is just not spiritually or even logically sound, plain and simple.

:plain:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Which is far more consequential than a wife being made to submit to her husband.

Being made to submit equals use of force.

Forcing sex.

Your own words expose that you realize someone who is unwilling to submit is being FORCED.

musterion

beats me

Spoiler
get it? :banana:

Ah. Now I do. Well done, sir.
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.