Let's talk about the hypocrisy of the cult of "Meshak"

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am a passivist yes, but unlike Meshak I do not go around telling every person who supports the military that they are not true believers or that they are bad Christians because I do not believe that.

You see, this kind of comment comes from lukewarm believers.

Jesus' followers have responsibility to spread Jesus' love or gospel to the world.
And we ought to spread Jesus accurately to world, not half truth one..

By killing our enemy by using Jesus' name, we are misrepresenting Jesus a big time.

Jesus does not advocate killing our enemy. Jesus says to "love your enemy".

You don't love them by killing them.

You are disregarding Jesus' main message and misrepresenting Jesus to the world.

shame on you.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So how do you defend your fellow trin churches that they go against Jesus' word of "love your enemy" and killing their enemy?

Why do you associate loving your enemy with not killing him? How is there a connection?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Why do you associate loving your enemy with not killing him? How is there a connection?

my goodness, do you think it is love when you are killing your enemy?

how can it not relate to?

You are so obsessed about defending Christian's pro-military position.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

It seems clear that you have skipped Jesus' "love your enemy" message.

Here is what Jesus say about it:

Luke 6:27-36 King James Version)

27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.
30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
31And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32For if ye love them which love you what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
34And if ye to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36Be ye therefore merciful, as your Fatheralso is merciful.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Tnk,

you see my above my post?

I am quoting Jesus.

So you have been lying about me not quoting the Bible.

You owe me an apology, friend.

That's only a good Christian thing to do.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Pj, it is about time you apologize for your false witnessing about me.

It is only a true Christian thing to do.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
my goodness, do you think it is love when you are killing your enemy?

The opposite of love is apathy. Should we be indifferent to the threats and actions of others?

Justice is one of the weightier matters of the law.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The opposite of love is apathy. Should we be indifferent to the threats and actions of others?

Justice is one of the weightier matters of the law.

did you read Jesus' "love your enemy messages".

why do you avoid answering my question?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
did you read Jesus' "love your enemy messages".

why do you avoid answering my question?

Your quote was completely and totally out of context.

Jesus was talking about one thing and you're talking about something completely different as if it was the same thing.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
if your enemy is beheading innocent people and slaughtering babies, how do you show your love to them?

And you too, disregarding Jesus' standards and His word.

You are using worldly standard, not Jesus'.

Jesus' standards is not like the world's. It is super high and noble. It is nothing like the world's.

Last edited: