Biblical Flat Enclosed Earth and Firmament

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Flat Earth & the "N-body Problem": Gravity = Evolution...

From Video Description : I guess it's "Flat Earth story time" today... Didn't have time to put this topic into my typical format with all the bells/whistles of images and music, etc., so you get to just hear me read for a change, and then share some of my simple thoughts on it. Bottom line, is that everything which "science" proclaims to know about universal gravitation, the orbits of planets, the spiraling of galaxies, etc., is absolutely inseparable from Evolutionary cosmology.

14 minutes

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
We see that the two great lights, were created on the fourth day. What was the flying spinning ball earth doing for the first three days, what was earth rotating around, no sun yet? There was light before the sun and moon. If you believe evolution and that somehow God did it, then consider that God had to first create the heaven which is 14.5 Billion years old (light years?), so God waited 10 Billion years to make the earth, which is only 4.9 Billion years.

Combine the big bang with the dozens of other theories that "make it work" and I just don't buy it. It goes against the entirety of God's word, common sense and the evidence.

Genesis 1:1-19 KJV -

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.

14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

16And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Escaping the Black Hole of Copernican Absurdity (FLAT EARTH)

From Video : Mainstream Creationism has dug itself into a black hole... Can you break free from it's grasp?

15 minutes

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm sorry if I posted this previously - I'm checking recent pages since this was opened back up.

Touch the Sun, Tear the Veil? -Cosmology & Spiritual Dominion [Flat Earth]

Links:
NASA Sending a Mission to TOUCH the SUN -
https://youtu.be/UD9ywHDfwUo
Mysteries at Jupiter: NASA's Juno Probe Reveals Cyclones, Auroras & Surprises -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f48Ur...

House of Cards - Bohemian Grove "Elysian Fields" Reference:
https://youtu.be/yNAMrZu_JbA
Why is CERN Going to Bildeberg this year? [Truthstream Media]: https://youtu.be/mN-by_41kcc
CERN: Why is the Director of CERN at BILDEBERG 2017 [RichieFromBoston]: https://youtu.be/bqaXrYfdRs8

15 Minutes -

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Job 9:1-11 KJV -

Then Job answered and said,

2 I know it is so of a truth: but how should man be just with God?

3 If he will contend with him, he cannot answer him one of a thousand.

4 He is wise in heart, and mighty in strength: who hath hardened himself against him, and hath prospered?

5 Which removeth the mountains, and they know not: which overturneth them in his anger.

6 Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble.

7 Which commandeth the sun, and it riseth not; and sealeth up the stars.

8 Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.

9 Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.

10 Which doeth great things past finding out; yea, and wonders without number.

11 Lo, he goeth by me, and I see him not: he passeth on also, but I perceive him not.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I've posted this already but it's been a while. It always bears repeating. The sun has a circuit and a race to run, the earth does not. The earth is as a tabernacle FOR the sun. His going forth is to the END OF HEAVEN, wait . . . Isn't that 14 billion LIGHT Years away?

Psalm 19 - KJV -

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
7 The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.
8 The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.
9 The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.
12 Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.
13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.
Ecclesiastes 1:1-11 KJV -
The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.

2 Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

3 What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?

4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.

6 The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.

7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

8 All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.

9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

Job 38:4-14 KJV -
Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

8 Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?

9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,

10 And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,

11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?

12 Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;

13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?

14 It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Psalm 104:1-13 KJV -

Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.

2 Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:

3 Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:

4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.

6 Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.

7 At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.

8 They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them.

9 Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.

10 He sendeth the springs into the valleys, which run among the hills.

11 They give drink to every beast of the field: the wild ***** quench their thirst.

12 By them shall the fowls of the heaven have their habitation, which sing among the branches.

13 He watereth the hills from his chambers: the earth is satisfied with the fruit of thy works.

nikolai_42

PJ,

Have you ever had your kidneys tried (by God)? Have you received instruction from your kidneys (indirectly from God)? Do you really believe it is your cardiac muscle that God replaces when one is born again? Is man's cardiac muscle inherently deceitful and wicked? Is it the cardiac muscle that God tests when He examines a man? Are there really only 4 winds - or, maybe, are there actually 4? Is it even smart to talk about "the four winds" since they actually reference Greek mythological understanding?

Where are the 4 corners of the earth? Upon what do the earth's pillars rest? Where are the 4 quarters of heaven?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
PJ,

Have you ever had your kidneys tried (by God)? Have you received instruction from your kidneys (indirectly from God)? Do you really believe it is your cardiac muscle that God replaces when one is born again? Is man's cardiac muscle inherently deceitful and wicked? Is it the cardiac muscle that God tests when He examines a man? Are there really only 4 winds - or, maybe, are there actually 4? Is it even smart to talk about "the four winds" since they actually reference Greek mythological understanding?

Where are the 4 corners of the earth? Upon what do the earth's pillars rest? Where are the 4 quarters of heaven?
It's pretty obvious when the Bible uses symbolism and metaphor, but when the are over a 67 verses about the sun and stars and moon moving but ZERO of the earth moving, it's kind of hard to chalk them all up as symbolism and allegory. You can do that but I can't Does anyone know what heaven is like? Anyone you know? How can I answer where the four quarters are, your grasping and flailing.

It just so happens that the Four Corners of the earth can be explained in an enclosed flat earth and cosmos. I'll shoe two images with the earth as we know it in the center, the green and blue. The white is frozen land beyond the ice wall that surrounds earth. Earth could be a "circle squared", just as the image itself and the borders of the images are square with a circle in the middle. The pillars and foundations are under the earth, under the waters below, the deep.
e2044be0a30b587f580a7da3fa717b35.jpg

803116552321fb1df33c47ea320cf6ea.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.