The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Fake Left Wing News

You know, Patrick, screaming "FAKE NEWS" is something I expect from known liars such as Trump and Kelly Ann ... but I would really hope you could do better.

What is being shown are TRUMP'S WORDS. He said them. How on earth can something be fake when it's been FACTUALLY STATED????

Tell us why on earth we should be expected to ignore what comes out of Trump's huge, ugly mouth?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So, as you see it, Trump is a liar?

Did he lie about Obama not being American? OR did he lie when he said "President Barack Obama was born in the United States"? Both declarations can't be true. That is just one of MANY examples of the Liar-N-Chiefs struggle with conspiracies, fabrications and alternate facts.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Did he lie about Obama not being American? OR did he lie when he said "President Barack Obama was born in the United States"? Both declarations can't be true. That is just one of MANY examples of the Liar-N-Chiefs struggle with conspiracies, fabrications and alternate facts.
Harmless lies. He changes his mind and you call it a lie

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Harmless lies.

So you agree that he LIED. That wasn't so hard, was it?

He changes his mind and you call it a lie

He walks like a duck ... which makes him a duck. What on earth was the basis for spreading such a vile LIE, Patrick? Why on earth did he claim for years he had all this evidence to validate his claim? Do you consider lying and spreading malicious stories a presidential quality, Patrick?

WizardofOz

Fake Left Wing News

:doh:

17zjin.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So, as you see it, Trump is a liar?
That's a judgment call. I tend to think he's mostly sloppy, doesn't have a great memory and says whatever he feels like at the moment. That is, I don't find him Machiavellian, but I don't think that excuses the habit of playing fast and lose.

At this point he should be self-aware enough to have someone to help him edit. If he doesn't care to do that then you have to hold him more accountable than you would with an honest mistake or changing his mind.

exminister

Bombshell Report Reveals Mitch McConnell Allowed Russia To Attack The US To Help Trump

In a tone that would become familiar in the following months, Republicans and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) allowed Russia to interfere in the election to help Trump by expressing skepticism about the intelligence that Russia was meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

The Washington Post reported:
“The Dems were, ‘Hey, we have to tell the public,’ ” recalled one participant. But Republicans resisted, arguing that to warn the public that the election was under attack would further Russia’s aim of sapping confidence in the system.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) went further, officials said, voicing skepticism that the underlying intelligence truly supported the White House’s claims. Through a spokeswoman, McConnell declined to comment, citing the secrecy of that meeting.

Key Democrats were stunned by the GOP response and exasperated that the White House seemed willing to let Republican opposition block any pre-election move.

Sen. McConnell’s doubt of the intelligence is the same tactic that has been used by Trump and his administration since the Russia scandal heated up. The other problem is that the Obama White House let McConnell block them and did nothing. Looking back with 20/20 perspective, it is easy to say that Obama should have issued a warning about Russian election meddling without the Republicans on board, but his concern that the Russia issue would turn into a partisan one that could destroy the integrity of the election was legitimate.

What the now former president couldn’t have known was that he was facing a no-win situation. The integrity of this election was going be damaged no matter what because the Russians had already acted.

Mitch McConnell made sure that this election ended up damaged, and the process lost credibility by doubting the intelligence about Russian election interference.
Republicans sold out their country and democracy to win an election. Russia interfered with the election, and Sen. McConnell allowed them to get away with it because it helped him and his party.

B*tch McCONnell is worse than Trump. Trump is a tool for the turtle and Putin. He will never be impeached because he is a "useful idiot". Trump is lazy and he lets others do his thinking and work. Trump's is involved 24/7 with his narcissism.

exminister

That's a judgment call. I tend to think he's mostly sloppy, doesn't have a great memory and says whatever he feels like at the moment. That is, I don't find him Machiavellian, but I don't think that excuses the habit of playing fast and lose.

At this point he should be self-aware enough to have someone to help him edit. If he doesn't care to do that then you have to hold him more accountable than you would with an honest mistake or changing his mind.

Maybe Trump has Alzheimer's ans simply cannot remember what he said before.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Maybe Trump has Alzheimer's ans simply cannot remember what he said before.

You're being too kind. Trump's own lawyers would only meet with him in pairs because:

“We tried to do it with Donald always if we could because Donald says certain things and then has a lack of memory."

As McGahn explained, “It’s always been our practice to make sure that two people are present, and we don’t have a problem of people lying.”