ECT Does what we do reflect what we believe?

glorydaz

You wouldn't receive it if was Jesus was on my keyboard.

Well, you aren't Jesus and you can't look into my heart to know what I would or would not do.

So, if you're going to slip into your childish mode, I'll have to find another thread.

If you bothered to read past the first verse of Romans 8, you'd see that believers are not IN the flesh, so they cannot walk according to the flesh. Those in the flesh are sons of Adam while those who aren't in the flesh are new creatures. Read on if you dare.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. 10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.​

Cross Reference

Well, you aren't Jesus and you can't look into my heart to know what I would or would not do.

So, if you're going to slip into your childish mode, I'll have to find another thread.

If you bothered to read past the first verse of Romans 8, you'd see that believers are not IN the flesh, so they cannot walk according to the flesh. Those in the flesh are sons of Adam while those who aren't in the flesh are new creatures. Read on if you dare.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. 10 And if Christ be in you, if you are "walking and working out" your life in the spirit, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.​

See that little word "IF"? It tells us, me anyway, that there is a contingency for having success in Christ Jesus. You, because of your untoward dead religous doctrine, wilfully chose to ignore such contingencies in the scriptures for reasons that baffle me except this: you love your life as it is and do not wish to be disturbed by anything that mighty smack of you paying a price beyond saying a sinners prayer.. Sorry but, I don't understand that from who professes to "know" the truth.